Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home And Fight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home And Fight (662 Views)

Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari / Re; Nigerians In Diaspora Are Bitter. / Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home And Fight by becomricch: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2010
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight
tippy top, your conclusion are wrong. I am not an illegal resident of Canada. I have lived here for many years . decade really.  and even travelled to many countries from canada. even the USA , holland,germany,UK,italy and others from canada. Even to nigeria and back several times.

Can I do that if I was illegally living in Canada. No. Illegally people do not travel But I still call to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa , so that we can have peace. I live in the north and know how the north is and what northerner would do and can do. When I saw the satellite pictures. I know we are in trouble.

I would live a better life in Nigeria, dont make the mistake. but there is no price in this world, you can pay for people life. No price.

Look at this pictures again and explain to me, how are you going to conduct 2011 election result. what result are going to give kano . If we do not do not remove the yorubas,edo, delta and bayelsa state as quick as possible before the 2011 election.   Hell would break loss. Jos is a child play. Is only people who do not know know nigeria and have never lived in nigeria, that want nigeria to be one.

If any non nigerian want nigeria to be one. let that none nigeria relocate to nigeria and go and see the hell, when it happened.
Re: Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home And Fight by Beaf: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2010
Can I do that if I was illegally living in Canada. No. Illegally people do not travel

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So the "electricity engineer" na illegal alien wen no get kpali? Chai!!!
Abeg, becomerich, yarn us tori, na lorry you enter go canada? grin
Re: Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home And Fight by becomricch: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2010
look you, when i started pasting the picture, someone offer me, money to stop posting the pictures.  Peopl elive the owner of nairaland want  nigeria by force if people would die. I dont, dead people dont have passport and dont have country. They are dead moron1. They are dead people.

They cant come back again. wake up. You would never see them again.

I dont want people to die because of some people greed. I am offering to appear before the USA senate to show them the danger we would face. I am ready to go on Oprah if I have too. nigerian dont have much, they should not loss the little they have. even i know they are poor, but thier life means alot to me.   A man desperate ambition of wanted to be president by force over the lifes of millions that may be killed. A good leader sacrifices for his people.
Re: Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home And Fight by Beaf: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2010
becomricch:

look you, when i started pasting the picture, someone offer me, money to stop posting the pictures.  Peopl elive the owner of nairaland want  nigeria by force if people would die. I dont, dead people dont have passport and dont have country. They are dead moron1. They are dead people.

They cant come back again. wake up. You would never see them again.

I dont want people to die because of some people greed. I am offering to appear before the USA senate to show them the danger we would face. I am ready to go on Oprah if I have too. nigerian dont have much, they should not loss the little they have. even i know they are poor, but thier life means alot to me.   A man desperate ambition of wanted to be president by force over the lifes of millions that may be killed. A good leader sacrifices for his people.
shocked shocked shocked
My guy, when you get to the senate, they will surely not have any interpreters for Engrrrrrish! grin grin grin grin
Don't waste your time at all sir!

You want to "go on Oprah"! Biko nu!
You say she no get bobo? Abi you wan go early grave? grin
Re: Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home And Fight by becomricch: 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2010
look because i have lived in the north, i know what makes them upset and what make them laugh. I can time and predict their reaction to event.  because I have lived among them. I speak thier language.

I know them very well. Over here they call it honour killing. 90% of them are ready to die for the north. I am not joking. I mean 90%.

Ethnicity in nigeria is not a joke, it is a serious thing. It is what people get killed for. If you go to any group and stand before them and start insulting thier ethnics group , they can kill you.

97% of nigerian are first loyal to thier ethnics group before they are to nigeria. more than 70% believe in the breakup of nigeria. even in the north. That why I do this thing, I do, I have given my time to it. I just pray it works and we do not go through a civil war.

Look I said I wrote president obama and the USA senate about it. So that they can see the danger we fact. Some people are seek self ambition over the people of nigeria. 150,000,000 people lifes is at risk, over a person ambition to the president. I would rather save 150,000,000 life than be president by force.

do you see that
Re: Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home And Fight by oderemo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2010
@becomerich, you are now becoming an embarrassment . get it i as i Yoruba man don't want your republic of Benin. no i don't.
Re: Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home And Fight by becomricch: 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2010
you are not yoruba in the first place. you own nairaland and from what you did it the poll. we are disappoint with you. you are like sani abacha. you are a dictactor.
Re: Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home And Fight by becomricch: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2010
Abacha u did not reply me.

(1)

:labour Party/ac Merger,consider Yoruba/hausa/fulani/ Presidency / Nigeria Inec Chair; No More Igbo / Pdp Warns Against Invasion Of Kidnappers In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.