Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

As Nov 1st Draws Close, TSTV Decoders Being Shipped Across The Country (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As Nov 1st Draws Close, TSTV Decoders Being Shipped Across The Country (photos) (1058 Views)

Old Naira Notes: Nigerians Fear Massive Losses As Deadline Draws Near / Jumia Global And Shipped From Abroad - See What They Really Mean. / Canadian Rural & Northern Immigration Pilot Program (RNI) Opens Nov 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Nov 1st Draws Close, TSTV Decoders Being Shipped Across The Country (photos) by nnamdismart25(m): 10:43pm On Oct 22, 2017
We at TStv wish to thank each and every one of you for you unalloyed support and patience so far. Even when it seems nothing was working, we have been behind closed doors working effortlessly to make sure the TStv decoders and dishes hit the market soon.

We happily wish to inform you that the long awaited TSTV decoders are being shipped across the country at the moment.

Please kindly note that the published distributors are not yet in possession of the decoders. Please, don’t start calling them on phone yet.

The TStv decoders will be out in the market and in your neighborhood on the 1st of November 2017.

More photos below :

Re: As Nov 1st Draws Close, TSTV Decoders Being Shipped Across The Country (photos) by nnamdismart25(m): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
I can't wait to switch from Dstv to tstv
Re: As Nov 1st Draws Close, TSTV Decoders Being Shipped Across The Country (photos) by Topestbilly(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
Waiting........
Re: As Nov 1st Draws Close, TSTV Decoders Being Shipped Across The Country (photos) by Singlecliq: 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: As Nov 1st Draws Close, TSTV Decoders Being Shipped Across The Country (photos) by Nairastake: 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
May dem no fall hand after all the gragra
Re: As Nov 1st Draws Close, TSTV Decoders Being Shipped Across The Country (photos) by ryd3(m): 12:14am On Oct 23, 2017
Una don de shout again abii? After floppy October 1st, u don start again shei? Even kwese tv decoder don de my street, una still de ship market come. Wehdone. It really puts your fidelity into question. And remember I have loads of questions we are yet to get an answer to like tv rights.
Re: As Nov 1st Draws Close, TSTV Decoders Being Shipped Across The Country (photos) by reefah420(m): 12:24am On Oct 23, 2017
Wey d decoders na just one...was expecting container load of em
Re: As Nov 1st Draws Close, TSTV Decoders Being Shipped Across The Country (photos) by jayson87: 3:26am On Oct 23, 2017
TSTV is dead on arrival.

I'm I the only one that sees the new update on TSTV's website after the allegation of copyright infringement by Turner and BeinSports,
They have suddenly knocked off their channels page on their website. You can't find the logos of the stations they claim to have. Such a scam of a company. So it is with those useless strong decoders this guys were planning to give 30gb worth of data. Chaiii Nigerians are believers. I was expecting something better from the so-called alternative/Nemesis to Dstv

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Blog Easy Steps In One Hour / How To Start Earning With Mini Importation Business 2018. / This News Blog Is For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.