Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Which Brand Has The Best Camera And Long Lasting Battery. - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Which Brand Has The Best Camera And Long Lasting Battery. (452 Views)

S18 With The Best Camera / Whats The Best Camera Phone I Can Get For 55k Maybe With Portrait Mode? / samsung galaxy s5 2gb ram, 16mp camera and finger print 40k. also powerbnk bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Brand Has The Best Camera And Long Lasting Battery. by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
I am planning to buy another phone with a very quality camera and over 3500mah battery. Though I love HTC phone alot but their battery is always the problem. Which of these( LG, Samsung and Sony) posses long lasting battery and sharp camera
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Camera And Long Lasting Battery. by BaEnki(m): 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2017
From most reviews, Galaxy S8 has got the best camera with impressive battery life, Asus Zenfone 3 zoom is also another best alternative with 5k battery capacity, you can look them up on google.
Re: Which Brand Has The Best Camera And Long Lasting Battery. by internationalman(m): 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
It may b cheaper than those u listed above, but it's d best in picture quality..

I mean Tecno Camon CX

(1) (Reply)

Hp Pavilion G6 Laptop For Sale - #45,000 / Help Me Choose Between Lg G5 And Galaxy S6 / Huawei P8 Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.