Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Ecobank CEO Advocates Credit Guarantee Schemes For Msme’s - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ecobank CEO Advocates Credit Guarantee Schemes For Msme’s (355 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From Ponzi Schemes. / ‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians / 9 Popular Online Ponzi Schemes In Nigeria - What Are Regulators Doing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank CEO Advocates Credit Guarantee Schemes For Msme’s by rhoci(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2017
Note:The banks are in better position to understand the ability of clients to pay back loans,as such they should create strategy that will help clients pay back loan to as not to have bad debt on their balance sheet.
All loan can be pay back easily if the loan recipient enjoy strategic support from banks

CHIEF Executive Officer of Ecobank Transnational Incorporated, Ade Ayeyemi, has called on the Nigerian Government to introduce Credit Guarantee Schemes for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) as a measure to hedge their risk. He made the call in Abuja while speaking during the ‘Access to Capital’ panel at the 23rd Nigeria Economic Summit. Reiterating that MSME’s are a fundamental part of the economic fabric in Nigeria and the wider continent and therefore play a crucial role in furthering growth, innovation and prosperity, Ayeyemi suggested that shouldering some of the risk would encourage greater confidence amongst banks to lend to the sector.

“Currently, many banks would rather invest in treasury bills than give credits to individuals which may later result in non-performing loans,” said Ayeyemi. “If the government were to take out part of the risk by saying, ‘we will guarantee’, then I would become indifferent whether I put the money in a treasury bill or an MSME.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/ecobank-ceo-advocates-credit-guarantee-schemes-msmes/
Re: Ecobank CEO Advocates Credit Guarantee Schemes For Msme’s by Sebastine1994(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2017
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!! I made close to 5 million in two weeks by getting 4000 friends to advertise a company's product on their timeline. Some of them used the company's logo as their cover photo on facebook and instagram. I offer companies to get people to advertise their products. Several companies mind you. They give me cash and I get my friends to become cheerleaders of the company and their product. Sometimes we take some of their product to sell and make a profit. We refer people to them. We sing the praise of various private schools on social media and turn their proprietors into legends with grand stories we make up. Finally I pay my workers or colleagues. Some earn 100K. The lowest is 1500 per week. Join our thriving community now. Call 07064869102 or send text. Send your name and state and make money working from home. Advertising is big business, that is how Nairaland survives. Even facebook and google

(1) (Reply)

Golden Rules Before You Go To Buy A Bitcoin Wallet / Medical Sharp Bins And Bags. / Profitable And Legitimate Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.