Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Tips For Getting Direction From People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tips For Getting Direction From People (459 Views)

Direction From Mile 2 To Ikoyi / Help!!! How Do I Gain Respect From People / Remove Expectations From People And, You Will Remove Their Power To Hurt You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Getting Direction From People by Eromzi(m): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2017
At some point in time you are faced with the challenge of navigating your way withing and outside town, here are some tips for you.
Always Comfirm unknown destinations from three or more persons to make sure your on the right path, and not mislead.

When you trying to locate a bank, do not ask of the bank. Ask of a place close to the bank even if the place does not exist. E.g Where is catel they said it close to Gt bank. The response is no place like catel here, then ask where is Gt bank. for security reasons.

This goes especially to the ladies When driving do not ask for direction from people standing or going in same direction with you, but asked those going in opposite direction. To avoid giving lift to strangers who could be kidnappers or thiefs.
You could add yours...
God guide us all...

(1) (Reply)

Food To Eat While You Are On Your Menstrual Flow / Multiple Accidents, Lives Lost, Traffic On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Are My Village People After Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.