Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) (23149 Views)

Boko Haram Landmines Kills Soldiers In Borno (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) / Suicide Bomber Killed While Trying To Detonate His Bomb In Borno. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by ottohan: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2017
Oh Lord !!!
see human. lap
shocked shocked
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by mindurbiz(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2017
Jesus Christ.....
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2017
very sad and pathetic.

RIP to the dead.

I'm still surprise that people still have the nerve to leave in that state or region where the security of their life is not guaranteed.
(NO PUN INTENDED)
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2017
Lol, another dead hausa p**sy............ I HATE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by Austinoiz(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2017
No IBO can descend so miserably low to blow himself/herself up, no matter the indoctrination and intimidation. We still got brains and cherish life. The worst we can do is to denote the bomb in an enemy's house.

Maybe Afonjas can cave in at the slightest intimidation from their masters. Igbo man? Never!!!

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2017
Rest to peace to dead
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by myjobsfinder(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2017
Disturbing photos...
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by Solorrman(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2017
survivor1986:
Put a ban on this their long hijab, they will start protesting. Religion.
hijab was brought by jesus before mohammad bkos it was jesus that told females to cover themselves not mini skirt that ur mama dey use go church
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by tishbite41(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2017
Austinoiz:
No IBO can descend so miserably low to blow himself/herself up, no matter the indoctrination and intimidation. We still got brains and cherish life. The worst we can do is to denote the bomb in an enemy's house.

Maybe Afonjas can cave in at the slightest intimidation from their masters. Igbo man? Never!!!
real talk.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by mecussey(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2017
lelvin:
I wonder how someone will blow their self to pieces. As as how? The way life is sweet like this. That means what doctors say about every human having a brain is a lie, maybe some have nothing up there, just smoke. What an intellectually disadvantaged pupulation.

I tell u...the life of a muslem no dey sweet...na why they no see anything wrong suicide mission. No drinking no partying no fuxkkking ...nothing at all. Even Aisha no dey too enjoy money. Na only igbo man sabi use money hence the envy.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by talk2percy(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Buhari and all these his muslim followers sef
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by pascal558(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Atiku2019:
sad
one aboki is killing us nd u dey talk of anoda abokiU b fool
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by Deicide: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2017
What else would make someone blow themselves up if not religion brainwashing?
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by MarkGeraldo(m): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2017
She just blew herself to hellcheesy
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by solonazzy: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2017
Lordave:
One of the reasons I voted the Dúllard was an unshaken conviction that this Boko Haram issue would have been a thing of the past before now.

It's pathetic knowing I had such thought. Hypnosis perhaps.
i understand u bro..bt u cant just make terrorism disappear..otherwise other countries suffering same fate today wont be....wat is possible is to limit it...n to be fair, it has been limited.....d country like d rest of d world would forever b under terror attack....in watever disguise...
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by Jakumo(m): 11:19am On Oct 23, 2017
If you have the misfortune of visiting The Islamic Republic of Boko Haramistan, located in what was once Norther Nigeria, do NOT, under any circumstances, be tempted to buy barbecued SUYA meat as a snack, because some of that meat may well have been, ahem, re-cycled, for sale to unsuspecting punters.

Don't say you were not warned.

In the meantime, inquiring minds want to know how dead female juhadists like the ones pictured here, expect to be rewarded in their imaginary Paradise after-life, given that the standard allocation of 72 virgins distributed to male mass murderers on arrival in hell, may not appeal to their fragmented and resurrected female counterparts.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by vioment: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2017
President Mumuari, ur security policies are failing from f+ to f-.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by Masterboi(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
May God have mercy.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by knowledgeable: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
juman:
I wonder why those greedy "leaders" led nigeria to this lowest of low level?

Suicide bombing in nigeria!!!

This is like we are in a dream.

So nigeria can be this bad!

The next dream is right around the corner, when the use of weapons of mass destruction will be introduced into the mix. You know, we Nigerians (the south especially) lacks critical reasoning and strategic thinking.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lordave:
One of the reasons I voted the Dúllard was an unshaken conviction that this Boko Haram issue would have been a thing of the past before now.

you are more daft than buhari,you knw nothing about terrorist and terrorism.nigeria is still experiencing least compare to other countries fighting terrorism.any where terrorism had a foothold it spent atleast 30 to 25 years b4 it can b uxpunge,and buhari's claim to have degrade and push bokoharam back is not in dispute.alshabab,alqaeda,taliban still carry out terrorist activitics despite the foothold of america coutries they operate.pls learn to read wide about terrorism b4 u spew nonsense.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by juman(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
knowledgeable:

The next dream is right around the corner, when the use of weapons of mass destruction will be introduced into the mix. You know, we Nigerians (the south especially) lacks critical reasoning and strategic thinking.

One Nigeria breeds unserious leadership.

One Nigeria is wrong.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by 7ran53nd: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
Lordave:

If only you truly learned to be rational, then your regrets will have meaning. To see people campaigning for PMB then when it was clear from his antecedents that he was no good, was the worst time ever in my life as a Nigerian. I was shocked and ashamed of the ones I considered sensible. I accepted the fact that the division brought about then can never be repaired. The jeering and insults we received from pointing out the truth about Buhari, was too much to reconcile. Today's realities have confirmed everything. My only advice is not to ever allow tribal, political, religious, etc sentiments to influence your judgement in the future else, you didn't learn anything from this experience.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
This people will still vote for him claiming he defeated BOKO HARAM solely only religion. Like lordave i campaigned vigorously for this man thinking as an ex military he will be tough like OBJ, I even took enemies my mama was seriously afraid of my life gan sef but nah people are still shattered in pieces. He was even among the people that asserted that an attack on Boko is an attack on the North. Dullardino oshi
u dnt knw what u saying,ur jonathan was in power when bokoharam flourish into the monster they are today from a ragtag rogue,under ur jonathan our national space was seize by bokoharam,under the clueless one our severeignty was desecrated and nothing happen..the fact at everybody door step as of today particularly with respect to those us who living in the north is that,bokoharam has been degraded and their capacity to lunch major attack,sack villages and seize national territories had been taking away from them and that is why they have resort to attacking soft target.alshabab has been disturbing somalia,kenya and ethiopia for the past 30 to 40 years while america who have the most strongest and most invicible military in the world had been battling taliban for the past 17years the longest military war and invation in the history of american according to war historian.so if u dnt knw anything about terrorist and terrorism is better u keep quiet and spewing nonesense becos of cheap like u will get.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
fvckme:
See how dirty they looked..
Can’t believe Nigeria could be experiencing Bombing and Suicide bombing.
Just like dream
all u could see is how dirty they look not even a sympathy expression from u to the victim.you are very humane i most say.
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by proudlyYoruba(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
u dnt knw what u saying,ur jonathan was in power when bokoharam flourish into the monster they are today from a ragtag rogue,under ur jonathan our national space was seize by bokoharam,under the clueless one our severeignty was desecrated and nothing happen..the fact at everybody door step as of today particularly with respect to those us who living in the north is that,bokoharam has been degraded and their capacity to lunch major attack,sack villages and seize national territories had been taking away from them and that is why they have resort to attacking soft target.alshabab has been disturbing somalia,kenya and ethiopia for the past 30 to 40 years while america who have the most strongest and most invicible military in the world had been battling taliban for the past 17years the longest military war and invation in the history of american according to war historian.so if u dnt knw anything about terrorist and terrorism is better u keep quiet and spewing nonesense becos of cheap like u will get.
I get you I understand you. 'MY GEJ' brain is seriously paining you. Who told you I am a fan of GEJ if am against buhari doesn't make me a Gej family you hear that. Go back there read what i wrote and come back to attack me. Sir, the fight against taliban was not on American soil. TALIBAN has open supporters in Afghanistan compared to Boko Haram 2. Kenya has small has it has dealt with Al shabaab severly how many times have you heard Al shabaab burn Kenya? The insecurity in Somalia isn't the doing of Al shabaab is as a result of the
The Somali Civil War is an ongoing civil war taking place in Somalia. It grew out of resistance to the Siad Barre government during the 1980s. By 1988–90, the Somali Armed Forces began engaging various armed rebel groups, including the Somali Salvation Democratic Front in the northeast, the Somali National Movement in the northwest, and the United Somali Congress in the south. The clan-based armed opposition groups eventually managed to overthrow the Barre government in 1991.
Various armed factions began competing for influence in the power vacuum and turmoil that followed, particularly in the south.
Baba, GEJ is clueless and an incompetent leader but that doesn't exempt the FACT BUBU PLAYED IDENTITY POLITICS WITH BOKO HARAM. I AM PATRIOTIC I AM NOT AN APOLOGIST NOR SYCOPHANT
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by fvckme(f): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
all u could see is how dirty they look not even a sympathy expression from u to the victim.you are very humane i most say.
You Must Be cra3y for mentioning me..
Very very Cra3y
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
Humans are the worst!
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by nothernstar: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Islam is the way of live taking
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
fvckme:

You Must Be cra3y for mentioning me..
Very very Cra3y
is like u have organ prolapse,ur brain to b precise pls u need to see a neurosurgeon....
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by tolguy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Keneking:
See how undeveloped this region is shocked
it happened in a village near maiduguri
Re: Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) by enemyofprogress: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Oyinda1599 come see your people. You're a potential terrorist tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Misses NEDG Debate As Campaign Blames Hitches / $500,000 Bribe: Supreme Court Affirms Farouk Lawan’s Five-year Sentence / Policemen In Ekiti To Arrest 11 Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.