Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,769 members, 7,851,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. (56785 Views)

Tasha Romantic Restaurant/bar: You Are All Welcome / Join The Aberdeen Crew - Males / Females: All Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (95) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by doyin13(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2010
googles:

yes o manyola cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kai. . . . I was told you loved troublemakers na sad sad grin grin
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by googles: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2010
doyin13:

Kai. . . . I was told you loved troublemakers na sad sad grin grin

yes o they turn me on like kevin lirru. . . . . . he he he wats wit the sad face naw ?
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by yjay(f): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2010
*decides to go find out wat happens at the gentlemens club at nite*
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by googles: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
yjay:

*decides to go find out wat happens at the gentlemens club at nite*

free drink on me

Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by yjay(f): 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2010
walks into the club & realises that its packed, mummurs to herself *not like i imagined * takes a sit & calls the attn of the bartender
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by doyin13(m): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2010
yjay:

walks into the club & realises that its packed, mummurs to herself *not like i imagined *she mumured takes a sit & calls the attn of the bartender

madam. . .how do you do.

Can i take that seat beside you there?
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by yjay(f): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2010
thank u googles, if its alrite though can i ve something else? perhaps some ginger ale & some ice wink
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by yjay(f): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2010
doyin13:

madam. . .how do you do.

Can i take that seat beside you there?

hmmm sure,
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by googles: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2010
yjay:

thank u googles, if its alrite though can i ve something else? perhaps some ginger ale & some ice wink

kai na which kain thief you be sef. . . . i dash you drink you dey ask for more

my friend pay jor i don vex

@Doyin hmm ashawo boy come here jor take broom and sweep dis place
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Abygul(f): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2010
Walks in
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Pweety4me(f): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2010
Hallo missed u guys smiley
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by googles: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2010
Abygul:

Walks in

*** with my sexiest french accent***

welcome madame wat can we offer you
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Pweety4me(f): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2010
@Googles o so i don't get nuffin huh?
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by daduke2k(m): 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2010
Phew ,* isnt dat d gurl yjay, d man unitêd fan* Hullo, yjay, hw hav u been?
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Abygul(f): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2010
googles:

[colorred]*** with my sexiest french accent***

welcome madame wat can we offer you [/color]
chapman wuldd b just fyn.pls were is luiz.can u pls tell him am around.thanks and god bless
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Pweety4me(f): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2010
@Dadu wat yu talkin about?
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by daduke2k(m): 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2010
U mean here or the other thread?
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by daduke2k(m): 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2010
U mean here or the other thread?
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by yjay(f): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2010
daduke2k:

Phew ,* isnt dat d gurl yjay, d man unitêd fan* Hullo, yjay, hw hav u been?

well hello there, im ok just came out to find out wat happens at the club at nite

@googles, comm'n i dont drink, u said its on the house rem wink
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by googles: 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2010
Pweety4me:

@Googles o so i don't get nuffin huh?

ha ha ha madame pweety shebi you be our manager's respoonsibility  wink wink he gave us orders to leave you to his care na oya no vex  wink wink
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by TeeJay6(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2010
ok waiter get me my usual please, Star
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2010
Hello people cheesy
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by TeeJay6(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2010
hi bar manager
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
Tee_Jay:

hi bar manager
howdy? hope ur enjoyin my bar,
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by TeeJay6(m): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2010
to be honest the beer is flat, the chics are crap apart from that everything else is ok wink
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by benz190: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2010
wherez my chapman!

If it were pweety now she wud have already gotten like 4 glasses!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Mannylex(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2010
**strolls into bar, checking**
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2010
benz190:

wherez my chapman!

If it were pweety now she wud have already gotten like 4 glasses!! angry angry angry angry
which chapman angry angry u wey abandon ur job come get da guts to ask me for a drink 4 my own bar.KAI
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by googles: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2010
Tee_Jay:

to be honest the beer is flat, the chics are crap apart from that everything else is ok wink

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  angry
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by TeeJay6(m): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2010
googles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry
now that u r here the chics are coooooooooooooool grin grin hy there google
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by googles: 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2010
Tee_Jay:

now that u r here the chics are coooooooooooooool grin grin hy there google

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

me am a bar tender o . . . . . . we dont mix business with pleasure but i can hook you up with a decent lady sha wink
Re: Gentlemens Club.....you are all welcome. by TeeJay6(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

me am a bar tender o . . . . . . we dont mix business with pleasure but i can hook you up with a decent lady sha wink
now u are talking, pls hook me up wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (95) (Reply)

I Need A Strong Naija Guy: Casual Intimacy Only / Naughty Whatsapp Group / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.