Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities (22889 Views)

UNILAG Leads Mass Resignation Of Lecturers Over ASUU Strike / List Of Lecturers Accused Of Sex-For-Grades Scandals (Photos) / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Funky123(f): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
The ones that will give you Area of confusion instead of Area of concentration and you will be happy while writing and reading it.....

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by dyze(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
HealthVista:
If you have never heard the sound of a lady moaning at every thrust, then you are not doing it right with her and chances are she would definitely cheat on you or leave you.
Go here for solution... http://healthvista.com.ng/man/

I smell ban
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Op what about the The Evangelistscheesy
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by GeoOla25(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
lol womanizer.... this reminds me of one Dr. Akinyemi...always calling ladies to answer questions and ended up passing female students..Autochem!!
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by micflo28(m): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Una flex, indomie generation. We had lecturers who starts coming to class a month to examination. Trust them and rushing to cover coursework with light points. You will have to be sleeping at tutorial centers to cross their courses cos their exams no be here.
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
1.You forgot the ones that always preach in class.
2.The ones that always say give back the way I taught you
3.The ones that always smile in class but their exams are tought
4. Lectures that always say A belongs to God, B is mine while C downward is yours

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Naturalobserver(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Number 5.
Faculty of physical science
Professor Emmanuel Ukpebor.
God will bless that man

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by wink2015(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by OmoDavido(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
The Brilliant one..

Mr. Ganiu

If this man teaches you calculus and you still don't know it, just go and wash your head in a river.

The man is Calculus himself, he made me love calculus and simplified everything for me.

He is my best lecturer so far..

God bless mr Ganiu

5 Likes

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
3 and 5, DR ALAKA
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by introvertme: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
oshe11:
Wat abt the ONE that wud enter the exam hall just to catch those cheating in other for them to bribe him at the spot unless na to submit their script

The ONE that wud teach U from 2pm to 7pm

The ONE that would flash U n wen U call back, na to tell U say U aint loyal n wen U say U loyal, na to ask for recharge card grin

The ONE that wud set exam that 99% will fail in other to increase the blocking rate....

The ONE that is the combination of ALL I listedgrin

Them no geh any iota of shame,e geh one time wen all the crooks b dey invigilate us.

I just de laff,paper dey fly across my head I no fi grab one,dem de change pipo sit anyhow.

Then when noise don too much them go find person use as scapegoat
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by chiraqDemon(m): 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lmao the one that tells you how everyone fails his course. This man will use 1hr30 mins 9f 2hours to tell u how u will fail his course cos u ppl are lazy. 30 mins he will use to talk about another thing and then he will go his way. And I'm telling u seriously u will fail his course
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by oshe11: 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
introvertme:

Them no geh any iota of shame,e geh one time wen all the crooks b dey invigilate us.

I just de laff,paper dey fly across my head I no fi grab one,dem de change pipo sit anyhow.

Then when noise don too much them go find person use as scapegoat

Lol

Dem nor knw wetin be shame sef
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by aysnoopy(m): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Metrobaba:
Below Are The Types Of lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities

1. The Strict One.

You see these types of lecturers ehn, don’t just mess with them, they don’t give a Bleep who you are, whether you are a slay queen or you are a father of four. They’ll wash you if you misbehave. Students fear them due to that fear factor.

2. The Wicked Ones.

They might be gentle, infact most of them are always gentle..they won’t say anything, but they re the ones that’ll make u get to 800level. U might be distributing their class, they’ll just be saying “keep quiet””keep quiet,” u wont know that he’s already marking your faces. U’ll just be seeing 39F. Nd u’ll be like “omo that course simple die, if I no get A make I die” after exam..

3. The Parent Type.

It’s the female lecturers that falls into this category most. They re the ones that tells you to remember the home u came from, how your parents sold their clothes to pay your school fees, how u need to be serious nd make good grades. They’ll be the one to tell to raise up your hands coz you're making disturbing their class.

4. The Womanizers.

This category of lecturers is very rampant, they are always very lively funny and accommodating. They notice every single lady in their class, they’ll be the one to know that u used a purple lipstick today but u used apink one yesterday, they re always calling ladies to answer questions in their class. U’ll hear. “You stand up yes you putting on mini skirt. What is so so so and so. Lady: keeps quiet for long. Lecturer: can u see your life, simple question u don’t know, instead u’ll be painting your faces about, see me in my car after the class, nonsense;”my sister u don enter am be that.

5. The Respected Ones.

Both students and lecturers respect them. Somehow somehow they’ve been able to earn it. Students re always quiet in their class, u’ll always want to listen to what he says, they re mostly the gentle and kind type.

6. The IDGAF.

You see these ones, they just don’t care, if u like be kissing each other in his class. It’s your life and your Father’s money. All he does is come in say what he has to say and get out if you like get it if you like don’t get it, it’s your problem. Their class is always noisy most times. Only the bookworms that sits at the front gains from their lecture. And their questions are mostly the toughest.

Source:

http://www.9jabasis.com.ng/2017/10/six6-types-of-lecturers-you-find-in.html?m=0

this class looks like federal poly ado , SBS...
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
The one that sell chin chin to students.
The one that will direct students to a bookshop where he/she can buy his handout. grin
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Pinkfriday(f): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Metrobaba:
Below Are The Types Of lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities

1. The Strict One.

You see these types of lecturers ehn, don’t just mess with them, they don’t give a Bleep who you are, whether you are a slay queen or you are a father of four. They’ll wash you if you misbehave. Students fear them due to that fear factor.

2. The Wicked Ones.

They might be gentle, infact most of them are always gentle..they won’t say anything, but they re the ones that’ll make u get to 800level. U might be distributing their class, they’ll just be saying “keep quiet””keep quiet,” u wont know that he’s already marking your faces. U’ll just be seeing 39F. Nd u’ll be like “omo that course simple die, if I no get A make I die” after exam..

3. The Parent Type.

It’s the female lecturers that falls into this category most. They re the ones that tells you to remember the home u came from, how your parents sold their clothes to pay your school fees, how u need to be serious nd make good grades. They’ll be the one to tell to raise up your hands coz you're making disturbing their class.

4. The Womanizers.

This category of lecturers is very rampant, they are always very lively funny and accommodating. They notice every single lady in their class, they’ll be the one to know that u used a purple lipstick today but u used apink one yesterday, they re always calling ladies to answer questions in their class. U’ll hear. “You stand up yes you putting on mini skirt. What is so so so and so. Lady: keeps quiet for long. Lecturer: can u see your life, simple question u don’t know, instead u’ll be painting your faces about, see me in my car after the class, nonsense;”my sister u don enter am be that.

5. The Respected Ones.

Both students and lecturers respect them. Somehow somehow they’ve been able to earn it. Students re always quiet in their class, u’ll always want to listen to what he says, they re mostly the gentle and kind type.

6. The IDGAF.

You see these ones, they just don’t care, if u like be kissing each other in his class. It’s your life and your Father’s money. All he does is come in say what he has to say and get out if you like get it if you like don’t get it, it’s your problem. Their class is always noisy most times. Only the bookworms that sits at the front gains from their lecture. And their questions are mostly the toughest.

Source:

http://www.9jabasis.com.ng/2017/10/six6-types-of-lecturers-you-find-in.html?m=0
spot on op... u got it right..
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by RegalD(m): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
The I DON'T REPEAT PAST QUESTION type. like linus in UNIBEN.
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by LilSmith55(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
mommysgirl:
I had the number 1 as my supervisor
this man dealt with me mehn...

i am glad i pulled through

I can relate my Sister, I also had numb 1 as my project supervisor, imagine I change project topic almost five times... The worst part is that he change the topic just a week to defend the project. I ALMOST KILL MYSELF, I cry for a week, running upandan just to meet up with d defend day, ... this man is just overstrict,
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by iamDjSkukie(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
That Number 3 happens to be my supervisor.i really enjoyed her. So caring and her motherly care is awesome. God bless her for me
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
What about those lectures who have no freaking cue what the topic he is to teach is all about, and converts everything to assignment for the students?

What about the politician/business lecturers who never show up in class but will not allow you rest during lecture-free week?

What about the lecturers who come to class to sell their hand-outs?

What about the lecturers who enter the wrong class only to find out that he has been teaching Yoruba language to students of French language?
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Daddycoded: 12:18am On Oct 25, 2017
grin
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Daddycoded: 12:22am On Oct 25, 2017
The lecturer that teaches 4 5 hours or gv u test 4 d first class of d semester
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Abdul3391(m): 12:29am On Oct 25, 2017
PotatoSalad:
7. Mr Ezenekwe Type. That man is a heartless son of a potato. Anambra State University students know na. That man ehn, that man. cry
bros talk true, u don fail him course before
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by PotatoSalad(m): 3:03am On Oct 25, 2017
Abdul3391:

bros talk true, u don fail him course before
Do you know Mr Ezenekwe? (Y/N)
If yes, goto bed, If no, ZIP IT!!!
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by azeezat22(f): 5:45am On Oct 25, 2017
DAT no 6.eh e touch me well I had DAT type of lecturer in 200level and if u see dere exam questions no be here DAT time u will be seeing like 17 questions answer 16 and each having like 3 children and 4 grand children
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Abdul3391(m): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Do you know Mr Ezenekwe? (Y/N) If yes, goto bed, If no, ZIP IT!!!
come wetin dis man do u na
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by joseo: 6:53am On Oct 25, 2017
that you pics is from FUTA abi?
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by SAMBARRY: 8:03am On Oct 25, 2017
How about those chic lecturers? Are they always strict?
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by sunshineV(f): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2017
Metrobaba:

They Are The Baddest In School.
Female Students Don't Fail; Only If You Comply cheesy

Can a female lecturer patronize a guy too?
Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by ImaIma1(f): 8:28am On Oct 25, 2017
In my department, the strictest and most feared one was the one whose course i scored the highest. When i didn't understand a topic, i would find my way to his office on the topmost floor and tell him i needed more insight that i was lost. The funny thing is that he would take his time to explain it and i got it.

My mates pitied me when he ended up being my project supervisor but we worked well together and i earned the pet name "Aduke" from him. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Types Of Lecturers You Find In Nigerian Universities by Spectre007: 8:43am On Oct 25, 2017
ImaIma1:
In my department, the strictest and most feared one was the one whose course i scored the highest. When i didn't understand a topic, i would find my way to his office on the topmost floor and tell him i needed more insight that i was lost. The funny thing is that he would take his time to explain it and i got it.

My mates pitied me when he ended up being my project supervisor but we worked well together and i earned the pet name "Aduke" from him. cheesy
would it have been possible if u were a guy?
just asking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Rescues 6 Kidnapped Students Of Federal University Of Gusau / Yakubu Nura: UNIMAID Press Release On Winning 'World Physics Champion' / Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.