Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Help On How To Develop A School Management Database Driven Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help On How To Develop A School Management Database Driven Website (1126 Views)

What Codng Languages Are Needed to Develop A Fintech Like Flutterwave / Meet Emmanuella Mayaki: Hired By A School In The UK As Coding Instructor / School Management System-SMS (version 1.7) Upgrade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Develop A School Management Database Driven Website by itzLanreY: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2017
hello..all techies..I need help on developing a school website with result checking feature..I also want to want to make the website in such a way..that a teacher will have access to the database of his/her class only ..But the school management will have access to everything..
I will love to build this from scratch but don't know how to go about it..
please people.. I need urgent responses from you..
you can also recommended ebooks.. YouTube videos..
thanks in anticipation..
Re: Help On How To Develop A School Management Database Driven Website by writingking(m): 11:26am On Oct 23, 2017
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:What is the problem? We now have aeroplanes which can take them back quicker than the ships used by their ancestors.
Re: Help On How To Develop A School Management Database Driven Website by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
itzLanreY:
hello..all techies..I need help on developing a school website with result checking feature..I also want to want to make the website in such a way..that a teacher will have access to the database of his/her class only ..But the school management will have access to everything..
thanks in anticipation..
Hello,
I see you want to do this from scratch.
I want to inform you that this will take a long time and you'll have to understand the different database structures available.
Also, You'll have to reply with the tools you are using and the type of database you want to use.
For example, SQL or NOSQL, or MONGOL or Orleans, etc.
Re: Help On How To Develop A School Management Database Driven Website by SDOSMS: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
It will take you much time, deep skill and resources to do so. Why not uses SDOSMS which is a complete school management system specially developed for Nigerian schools and also which have all these (and more outstanding) features you just mention above.

Kindly visit www.sdosms. com, click on the demo link and select any of the version demo.

Proudly Designed & Developed 100% 9ja. Thanks and expecting your utmost response.
Re: Help On How To Develop A School Management Database Driven Website by itzLanreY: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
FzanyAjibs:

Hello,
I see you want to do this from scratch.
I want to inform you that this will take a long time and you'll have to understand the different database structures available.
Also, You'll have to reply with the tools you are using and the type of database you want to use.
For example, SQL or NOSQL, or MONGOL or Orleans, etc.

its SQL..sir
thanks for your response
Re: Help On How To Develop A School Management Database Driven Website by Bolaji21(m): 7:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
itzLanreY:
thanks in anticipation..
Try learning at least object-oriented php, mysql, html, css and Javascript first.
Then you need to pick up a framework e.g codeigniter or laravel.
If you're a fast learner, your script will be ready in 3 months, assuming you're a web programmer already.
Re: Help On How To Develop A School Management Database Driven Website by itzLanreY: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
thanks sir..I can code html5 CSS,SQL and a little of java.. I will work on your contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Can This Garden Robot That Watches And Water Your Plants Be Used In Nigeria?. / Php Mysql Login Problem Please Help / Programmers In Ado Ekiti

Viewing this topic: profdotcom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.