Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Nigerian Bread Recipes - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Bread Recipes (5653 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures / Exciting Recipes With Indomie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bread Recipes by milonroid: 5:30am On Mar 15, 2010
Hi everyone ,
Can anyone know some famous and variety recipes with bread, If you know please try to post some Nigerian bread recipes here ,
Thank you ,

bread slicer
Re: Nigerian Bread Recipes by RESTAURANTMANAGER(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2010
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT

What is customer service
Service is our invisible product. It can’t be given away, without enthusiasm and relentless attention to details. The service orientation of back of house team member is expressed in the way you make the products.
Customer Service
Customer service can be defined as the on going process in which relationships with our customers are forged, built, repaired, nurtured and strengthened through authentic communication, feedback and appropriate action.
From this definition, we know that customer care needs to be consistent for every new and existing customer that enters our stores.
Why customer services is okay.
We owe it to customers who choose to give their hard earned money to our restaurant. We owe it to our brand because the company trusts us with its livelihood and future. We owe ourselves the pride, satisfaction and reputation that come from doing a great job.
The major purpose of marketing is to attract customers. We in the restaurants have a responsibility to keep them coming back.
Re: Nigerian Bread Recipes by heidijackh: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2010
Hi
Once go through this site onlinenigeria.com/recipes/
Here you can find some tasty and delicious Nigerian recipes, and feel free to adapt and experiment to make those recipes part of your permanent collection ,
All the best ,

-------------
seafood recipe
Re: Nigerian Bread Recipes by Doptimist2: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2010
Please house I want to know if anyone has an idea of Potassium Bromate replacer, I mean what can be used as bread improver in place of Potassium Bromate and the quantity to apply per 50kg. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Favourite Sea Food Meat? I Love Sea Food / See Fresh Octopus From Akwaibom Sea / Please Is Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Sold In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.