Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... (1008 Views)

Wife Of Ex-akwa Ibom Military Governor Evicts Step-children From Family House / My Aunty Is Cheating On Her Husband / How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... by ORAGBON(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
How do I win my step children?…their aunty is poisoning their minds….
Jzhane October 23, 2017 Ask Jzhane No Comments

Dear Lively Stones,

My name is Mary. I am 42 years old. I git married about six months ago to a widower. My Husband Michael has two children from his late wife who died of breast cancer. I love Michael and his children very much but his children have not been able to accept me. They are 11 and 14 year olds. While we were dating,I met the children several times and did every thing I was advised to do to win them over but they seem not to like me. At some point,I suspected that their late mother’s sister who was taking care of them was the one poisoning them against me. Their aunt,Kemi always seemed to me as unfriendly. Initially she made it difficult for me to even come close to the house or the children. Michael’s wife died almost three years ago. About a year later,myself and Michael started dating. Through out the courtship period, the only problem I had was with Michael and his kids and their aunty. I let Michael know about this and he explained to me that the kids were very close to their mum. He encouraged me to be patient with them and try to win their love. I bought them gifts,I took them out for movies,etc. In reality,I think the kids wanted their father to marry their mother’s sister. Even my friend confirmed that Kemi was acting like the wife and mother when we visited. The children would rather call their aunty Kemi when they have problems.maybe in school,and Kemi would use that opportunity to race down to our house. I realize that this situation is dicey. I almost changed my mind in the process but Mike kept reassuring me. Another reason I stuck it out is because age is not even on my side. I was past 40 years and I had never been married.

Another major issue I have is that Michael’s late wife’s......see more

Source: http://livelystones.com.ng/how-do-i-win-my-step-children-their-aunty-is-poisoning-their-minds/
Re: How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... by mikky4764(f): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
It's not unexpected, but keep trying ur best , very soon u will win dem over...I don't even blame the kids or their aunt, step mothers' ish is too much these days, but just be patient since u have good intentions towards dem.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... by AntiWailer: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
You can't win them.

Their father is an idiot.

Until he put you in their mother's Image you cnt win them over.

He need to make them respect you .

I am sorry were you that desperate to marry a widower ?

If not , why on earth will photos be hanging in the house ? You are really a patient woman. That man does not deserve you.
Re: How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... by Oyindidi(f): 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2017
AntiWailer:
You can't win them.

Their father is an idiot.

Until he put you in their mother's Image you cnt win them over.

He need to make them respect you .

I am sorry were you that desperate to marry a widower ?

If not , why on earth will photos be hanging in the house ? You are really a patient woman. That man does not deserve you.

She should live life like the kids don't exist. They will be the ones to look for her
Re: How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... by Ranchhoddas: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like a fabrication to me...

(1) (Reply)

I Begged My Wife To Satisfy Me In Bed But She Refused – Pastor Cries Out / Help,i Am Going Crazy,my Husband’s Ex Wife Is Using Juju… / My Fiancee Was Violated But I Found It Hard To Trust Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.