Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Deer(fantasy) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deer(fantasy) (2333 Views)

ADAM (rebooted)--dark Fantasy/sci-fi / Ndidi And The Telekinesis Man (A Fantasy Romance Novella By Kayode Odusanya) / Supernaculars [the Renascence] A Sci-fantasy Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deer(fantasy) by meneski(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
I need help litlanders. Am hooked on a certain chapter i was writing so i need heelp.

When i finish explaining you can suggest the names.
Its fantasy anything can happen.
Re: Deer(fantasy) by folashade96(f): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
the one most responsive to change.
Re: Deer(fantasy) by meneski(m): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
A Deer with the ability to appear and disappear and its flesh cant be eaten because it decays immediatly it stops breathing.

It skull when broken and grinded on a special stone and mixed with other ingredents of magical importance,can be use to break any magical shield and can be use to form a magical portal if the right words are spoken. But if not,the portal will surely lead to a dangerous place.

What will you call the deer?(Ghost Stag)

What will you call the concortion?(Flask of Broken Lock)
Re: Deer(fantasy) by meneski(m): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Its Antlers wen cut to pieces between the first three days and is added to the burning furnance used by swordsmiths and the remaining ones are soaked in the water used in cooling the hot steel(ACARDION STEEL) FORMS AN INVICIBLE SWORD. After the right words are spoken to it. Note-one deer one sword.

What will you call the sword?(Sword of Ancient Secrets)
Re: Deer(fantasy) by meneski(m): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
A certain bone when grinded and fermented in wizard wine for three days. And when consumed can give the consumer immotality.
After consumption there are words that accompany it, if not properly recited will cause instant death.

What will you name this one?(Brew of the Phoenix)

1 Like

Re: Deer(fantasy) by meneski(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
silensa Divepen1 creeza souloho19 centino Marianneada cbella kimberlywest PamelB make una come naming ceremony. Queenitee my .....
Re: Deer(fantasy) by meneski(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Donteanz eRock247 jaesharp Damibiz cyber5 cyberrex bigbauer sleemoon... Were una dey?
Re: Deer(fantasy) by meneski(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Speedstar09 come read tru
Re: Deer(fantasy) by Obinnau(m): 4:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
meneski:
(abeg make una come naming ceremony) nationalnwa(m),
Teespice(f), Dessyt(m), alexblazzzer18(m),
nikky54, olabisi2000(f), buddie2k3(m), Plolly
(f), Nickibeauty(f), Charminee(f), Warfibabe
(f), Rayliousity(m), Tobillionaire19,
edwardadex23(m), Tbrak(f), kevwecute1(f),
nkemdi89(f), emmamopah(m),
LegendaryArnold(m), Speedstar09, lukfame
(m), AkachukwuD(m), mesh33(m),
captainpower(m), Shesweetdie(f),
krissconnect(m), stano2(m), IamMODRIC(m),
emerald18(f), gabi98(m), Tressobobo,
osnova(m), , granely(f), Sirwoo(m),
1marking(m), samjeorg(m), osaibve(f),
omafazie(f), sholaypompon(m), Oyindidi(f),
kayo80(m), Marchborn123, Funkere(f) and
Quoting members like this is not allowed. I'm going to let you off the hook but desist from doing so in the future.
Re: Deer(fantasy) by Frankenstein: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
meneski:
A Deer with the ability to appear and disappear and its flesh cant be eaten because it decays immediatly it stops breathing.

It skull when broken and grinded on a special stone and mixed with other ingredents of magical importance,can be use to break any magical shield and can be use to form a magical portal if the right words are spoken. But if not,the portal will surely lead to a dangerous place.

What will you call the deer?

What will you call the concortion?
It depends on the world of your story. If it is set in the real world, you could use a jumbled version of the name of a deer in your own language.
Re: Deer(fantasy) by Frankenstein: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
meneski:
A certain bone when grinded and fermented in wizard wine for three days. And when consumed can give the consumer immotality.
After consumption there are words that accompany it, if not properly recited will cause instant death.

What will you name this one?
Gives complete immortality? There should be chinks and weaknesses.

You don't need to name the bone. Once you decide on a name for the dear, the rest should be derived from that.

Assuming you choose 'The Imbadhur' for example, you could go select its vertebral column as your special bone. So: The Imbadhur's Spine offers immortality.
Re: Deer(fantasy) by Speedstar09: 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
meneski:
Its Antlers wen cut to pieces between the first three days and is added to the burning furnance used by swordsmiths and the remaining ones are soaked in the water used in cooling the hot steel(ACARDION STEEL) FORMS AN INVICIBLE SWORD. After the right words are spoken to it. Note-one deer one sword.

What will you call the sword?

Astral sabre grin
Re: Deer(fantasy) by Speedstar09: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=meneski post=61693779]A Deer with the ability to appear and disappear and its flesh cant be eaten because it decays immediatly it stops breathing.

What will you call the deer?

What will you call the concor

name:the therian deer,derived from theria.concortion:Utherian potion,derived from eutheria...dont me ojereh,i suck at giving names lol.
Re: Deer(fantasy) by souloho19(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
hmmm...make I wear my thinking cap bro.. I rili can't wait for this your sci fi
Re: Deer(fantasy) by cbella(f): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
meneski:
silensa Divepen1 creeza souloho19 centino Marianneada cbella kimberlywest PamelB make una come naming ceremony. Queenitee my .....

i'm already here grin
Re: Deer(fantasy) by sleemoon(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
meneski:
Donteanz eRock247 jaesharp Damibiz cyber5 cyberrex bigbauer sleemoon... Were una dey?

I dun show ooo.. Tnx for the mention meneski boss

Oga Apollux u are needed here... This na ur specialty after memoirs of blood and steel
Re: Deer(fantasy) by meneski(m): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Frankenstein:
Gives complete immortality? There should be chinks and weaknesses.

You don't need to name the bone. Once you decide on a name for the dear, the rest should be derived from that.

Assuming you choose 'The Imbadhur' for example, you could go select its vertebral column as your special bone. So: The Imbadhur's Spine offers immortality.
... The words are special words and only the head wizard knows them(the last time i checked he wrote it somewhere, no one will find.)
Re: Deer(fantasy) by meneski(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
cbella:

i'm already here grin
pls read tru
Re: Deer(fantasy) by meneski(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=Speedstar09 post=61700069][/quote]thanks man
Re: Deer(fantasy) by meneski(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
Obinnau:
Quoting members like this is not allowed. I'm going to let you off the hook but desist from doing so in the future.
... Thanks man
Re: Deer(fantasy) by cyber5(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
meneski:

i don show

i need kwale weed and sirmouf ice
Re: Deer(fantasy) by meneski(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
cyber5:

i don show

i need kwale weed and sirmouf ice
.. Abeg answer my question before highness, b4 u ansa anoda tin biko.
Re: Deer(fantasy) by Darkhors3(m): 7:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
meneski:

you can call it a deer-horn blade
Re: Deer(fantasy) by Darkhors3(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
meneski:

What will you name this one?
Call it Devil's Milk
Re: Deer(fantasy) by Silensa(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
meneski:

What will you call the deer? kashmir

What will you call the concortion? vaquiduta

anything that works for you sha. you have a nice creation though
Re: Deer(fantasy) by Silensa(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
meneski:

i think this is the realm of apollux but let me try sha.
emmmmmmml xkatejxrs
Re: Deer(fantasy) by cyber5(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
meneski:
.. Abeg answer my question before highness, b4 u ansa anoda tin biko.

I dey find money in oo
Re: Deer(fantasy) by meneski(m): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
Silensa:

i think this is the realm of apollux but let me try sha. emmmmmmml xkatejxrs
thanks man
Re: Deer(fantasy) by meneski(m): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Frankenstein:
It depends on the world of your story. If it is set in the real world, you could use a jumbled version of the name of a deer in your own language.
i don pm u oh.
Re: Deer(fantasy) by donteanz(m): 3:44am On Oct 24, 2017
meneski:
I don land gidigbam on a kajad levu
Re: Deer(fantasy) by meneski(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
apollux,souloho19,Frankenstein

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use An Ellipsis / Lonely Wife! Episode 2[18+] Must Read!!! / Fornication Plans (adults Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.