Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,139 members, 7,953,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

SAD! Mother Of 3, Owoeye Mary Mourns Her Husband, Uzor Shot Dead By Policemen. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SAD! Mother Of 3, Owoeye Mary Mourns Her Husband, Uzor Shot Dead By Policemen. (1086 Views)

Nigerian Man Exposes “sharp Practices” Perpetrated By Policemen Attached To Trai / Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) / 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD! Mother Of 3, Owoeye Mary Mourns Her Husband, Uzor Shot Dead By Policemen. by Mowunmiaf: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
A father of 3, Uzor was shot dead by some police officers at Tarzan junction, Nkpor along the popular Enugu-Onitsha expressway on Friday October 20th.

His wife, Owoeye Folayemi Mary, has now taken to Facebook to mourn her late husband. She shared photos of him and wrote;
“One question no answer uzor Why.why do u have to live me alone and my three children. I love u soo much my husband Rlp uzor”

Re: SAD! Mother Of 3, Owoeye Mary Mourns Her Husband, Uzor Shot Dead By Policemen. by Mowunmiaf: 2:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
this is a very sad news
Re: SAD! Mother Of 3, Owoeye Mary Mourns Her Husband, Uzor Shot Dead By Policemen. by midehi2(f): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
This country is a fvck!
Re: SAD! Mother Of 3, Owoeye Mary Mourns Her Husband, Uzor Shot Dead By Policemen. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
breaking news: president buhari sack abdulrasheed maina, am now appointed as his replacement! !!
congratulations to me!!!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Win A $50 Amazon Gift Card? / Humanodivinity Synergy / Buratai Deploys Troops To Benue, Taraba, 4 Others In Exercise Ayem Akpatuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.