Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi (1905 Views)

Only Phd Holders Should Use Doctor’s Title, Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application / Teacher Crushed To Death On His Way To Supervise NECO In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
One of Nigeria's richest men and best known business moguls, Muhammadu Indimi, who was recently criticized for donating a lecture hall for an American university, has talked on how he didn't go to school but now controls PhD and Master degree holders.

While speaking in an exclusive interview with Premium Times, billionaire business mogul and Borno-born magnate, Muhammadu Indimi, opened up on controversies trailing him for donating a lecture hall for an American university when same institutions in his home country Nigeria are begging for such gesture.

In the interview, the money bag, who is an in-law to President Muhammadu Buhari, spoke elaborately on his foundation’s philanthropy, why he built a hostel for a U.S.-based university and how he was able to rise as an accomplished business man without any background of formal western education.

Here are excerpt from the chat:

Could you kindly shed light on the controversy that trailed your building and donation of a lecture hall for an American University?

You see, about 10 of my children studied in America and in that particular university where I made the donation. And each time I go there to visit them or to attend their graduation ceremony I meet with other students especially Americans who knew me as an accomplished international businessman. And somehow, some of them came to find out that I have no advance certificate of education and yet I was able to accomplish all that God has blessed me with. So being very inquisitive as they are by nature, the students approached me and asked if I could be available to give them an insight as to how I was able to accomplish such business successes without any form of formal education.

What they wanted was some kind of talk or lecture. And when I went to share my experience with them, I found out that...

Continue below: http://www.nigerianslifestyle.com/2017/10/i-didnt-go-to-school-but-i-now.html?m=0

Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by dingbang(m): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Business or education... Which one is better
Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by DozieInc(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Education is beyond the four walls of school...lesson.

7 Likes

Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by Nukilia: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by Afonjashapmouth: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
The A4 paper Certificate is not the real education, it's just there to enhance what ever you can create at the end of your studies which will be your real education. No table will turn if you don't stop fantasizing about white and blue collar jobs but instead create a living out the unknown. #Becreative

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
The A4 paper Certificate is not the real education, it's just there to enhance what ever you can create at the end of your studies which will be your real education. No table will turn if you don't stop fantasizing about white and blue collar jobs but instead create a living out the unknown. #Becreative

I like this

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by DIKEnaWAR: 6:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Yes, you were a driver and got an oil well as dash from IBB.

Fixed?

9 Likes

Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2017
he donating a Lecture hall 4 and American university. he owns and oil well in d Niger delta and yet he has not donate one bag of pure water 4 d people of dat area,it is well, time is coming wen oil will be useless.

6 Likes

Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by chloride6: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
If no be Quota system, who you for be?

grin

Dem dash you Oil Well you dey make mouth

Lalasticlala Mynd44

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by abduljabbar4(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nukilia:
cry What a pity! Business mogul... Controlling masters and PhDs.... Continue... The table will change soon. Greedy oil moguls. ... Keep donating to the white mans land...

Shut and go to work my friend!
Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by HajimeSaito(m): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mashido:
One of Nigeria's richest men and best known business moguls, Muhammadu Indimi, who was recently criticized for donating a lecture hall for an American university, has talked on how he didn't go to school but now controls PhD and Master degree holders.

While speaking in an exclusive interview with Premium Times, billionaire business mogul and Borno-born magnate, Muhammadu Indimi, opened up on controversies trailing him for donating a lecture hall for an American university when same institutions in his home country Nigeria are begging for such gesture.

In the interview, the money bag, who is an in-law to President Muhammadu Buhari, spoke elaborately on his foundation’s philanthropy, why he built a hostel for a U.S.-based university and how he was able to rise as an accomplished business man without any background of formal western education.

Here are excerpt from the chat:

Could you kindly shed light on the controversy that trailed your building and donation of a lecture hall for an American University?

You see, about 10 of my children studied in America and in that particular university where I made the donation. And each time I go there to visit them or to attend their graduation ceremony I meet with other students especially Americans who knew me as an accomplished international businessman. And somehow, some of them came to find out that I have no advance certificate of education and yet I was able to accomplish all that God has blessed me with. So being very inquisitive as they are by nature, the students approached me and asked if I could be available to give them an insight as to how I was able to accomplish such business successes without any form of formal education.

What they wanted was some kind of talk or lecture. And when I went to share my experience with them, I found out that...

Continue below: http://www.nigerianslifestyle.com/2017/10/i-didnt-go-to-school-but-i-now.html?m=0

The fake " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) who you worship was also an illiterate and yet the confusion he created many years ago is still ruining millions of lives today. You two are birds of a feather.

4 Likes

Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
No one needs a certificate to succeed. What one needs is a functional brain that is updated daily. Many people stopped reading after high school, now they 'sort' to graduation. Reading culture is zero on many people, yet they expect their lives to change, when their brain-waves have not changed frequency.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
You are a product of Quota system. You should hide your head in shame
Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by mrbillz(m): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
You're not the first person to be successful without formal education and you won't be the last!
Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by WinkWrld: 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Education is for knowledge not wealth. The poor man(indimi) is wealthy but still yet uneducated

2 Likes

Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Yes, you were a driver and got an oil well as dash from IBB.

Fixed?

Useless Elite/politician after looting the country through proceeds from illegal oil well acquisition based on nepotism yet you still rub it on our faces.

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 12:12am On Oct 24, 2017
Education does not guarantees success...but your drive does. Education does provide more opportunities along with skills to make yourself more marketable.
Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by 9japrof(m): 6:22am On Oct 24, 2017
What efforts have you done to ensure that peace returns to your home state?

It's not about the wealth, it's about the social impact you have created in your community
Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by sKy007: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2017
The guy has no inspiring story joor.

It's just a case of a Northern businessman who was lucky enough to get a pie of free Niger Delta oil money but in spite of the billions, he can't improve his immediate environment
Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by GeneralOjukwu: 7:09am On Oct 24, 2017
HajimeSaito:

The fake " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) who you worship was also an illiterate and yet the confusion he created many years ago is still ruining millions of lives today. You two are birds of a feather.

The 2 people you abuse...Prophet Muhammad and billionaire Indinmi are far greater than your wildest drug-fuelled dreams....

What does that say about you, my friend ?

Maybe you should something more productive than ranting on Nairaland wink

NB - I feel it's dumb to donate to an foreign university. An American wouldn't do that before donating to his alma mater. BUT, it's his money to do as he damn well pleases
Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by archimedean: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Beautiful!!! I believe there is a potential for greatness all humans have in them, and maximising ur potentials is not just dependent on schooling alone. We must learn to build our gifts through hardword and most importantly pursue Good who alone can guide us to our glorious destination
Re: I Didn't Go To Sch, But I Now Supervise Masters And Phd Holders - Mogul, Indimi by Dface2: 10:17am On Oct 24, 2017
Download Final Year Research Project Topics & Materials
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?

Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------
Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad Updates / Even More Photos To Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Having Issues Checking Your 2013 Jamb Result? Follow This Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.