Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,491 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Help In Placing Orders On Jumia/i Am A Jumia Sales Consultant - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help In Placing Orders On Jumia/i Am A Jumia Sales Consultant (891 Views)

The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) / If Someone is selling You A Jumia Account, do not take it / FEC Approves Executive Orders On VAT And Excise Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help In Placing Orders On Jumia/i Am A Jumia Sales Consultant by joejacobs10(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Do you want to or know anyone who wants to order any product from Jumia?
You can order your Jumia products such as Phones, Gadgets, Electronics, Clothes and clothing accessories, Baby items, and many more through me. You will get them delivered at your doorstep.

Contact me on: 09037459183
Rebroadcast to your friends till they order.
Re: Help In Placing Orders On Jumia/i Am A Jumia Sales Consultant by CruzJoe(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
pls if I order and chose to come pick it up at jumia office in my state rather than them bringing it to my door steps....

will I still be charged for delivery fee?

if NO.. good... if yes... how much and how much too if they re to bring it to my door step.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Help In Placing Orders On Jumia/i Am A Jumia Sales Consultant by joejacobs10(m): 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
CruzJoe:
pls if I order and chose to come pick it up at jumia office in my state rather than them bringing it to my door steps....

will I still be charged for delivery fee?

if NO.. good... if yes... how much and how much too if they re to bring it to my door step.
thanks
You will still be charged for delivery fee but at a lesser amount than when it will be delivered to your doorsteps
Re: Help In Placing Orders On Jumia/i Am A Jumia Sales Consultant by joejacobs10(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
@CruzJoe. Please if you want to order any product, kindly contact me so I can place the order for you.
Re: Help In Placing Orders On Jumia/i Am A Jumia Sales Consultant by CruzJoe(m): 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
if u place the order for me, will I pay to you or pay through the website? under whose account..... yours or mine.....
I think trust issues will be considered here..
how does you placing the order for me works
Re: Help In Placing Orders On Jumia/i Am A Jumia Sales Consultant by joejacobs10(m): 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
CruzJoe:
if u place the order for me, will I pay to you or pay through the website? under whose account..... yours or mine.....
I think trust issues will be considered here..
how does you placing the order for me works
You will not pay to me, you will pay through the website or to the delivery man Once you get your product.
Re: Help In Placing Orders On Jumia/i Am A Jumia Sales Consultant by CruzJoe(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2017
OK....I gat it......I will control u when I want to buy any.
Re: Help In Placing Orders On Jumia/i Am A Jumia Sales Consultant by joejacobs10(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
CruzJoe:
OK....I gat it......I will control u when I want to buy any.
OK. Thanks man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Muchbis Dollar To Naira / Best Courier Logistics In Ibeju Lekki / Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.