Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,351 members, 7,868,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Apply For Ongoing BBC World Service Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Ongoing BBC World Service Graduate Recruitment 2017 (421 Views)

BBC World Service Graduate Reporter Recruitment 2018 / Apply For BBC World Service Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (12 Positions) / Apply For BBC World Service Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (6 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Ongoing BBC World Service Graduate Recruitment 2017 by peterakpanumo: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
BBC World Service Graduate Recruitment 2017…. The BBC is an international multimedia broadcaster on radio, TV, online and social networks with a weekly global audience of 320 million.

As part of an historic and exciting expansion of BBC Africa, the BBC World Service is launching a new Sports weekly TV programme and innovative digital sport content alongside existing African Sport output.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Reporter, Children’s News, Africa TV
Job Reference: BBC/TP/83016/24600
Department: BBC Africa Service
Reports to: Editor, Children’s News
Contract Type: Permanent – Full Time
Job Summary

As part of its new investment in content for Africa, the BBC is launching a new TV and Digital service for children which will explain and help them to make sense of the world they are growing up in. The content will include news stories and features and will tackle issues relevant to young people. We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and creative reporter to join our team and shape BBC Africa’s coverage for young people.
The successful candidate will have a strong journalistic background together with lots of ideas for how to engage children in the news
A career at the BBC offers you an opportunity to tell stories that can change lives. The aim of BBC Africa is to showcase the diverse ideas and aspirations from across the continent. They will deliver content and will be expected to contribute innovative ideas, drive the creative vision and present the content.... Read more details here ==>>>http://www.currentschoolnews.com/job/bbc-world-service-graduate-recruitment/
Re: Apply For Ongoing BBC World Service Graduate Recruitment 2017 by fatimababy95(f): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
A man approached JP Morgan, held up an envelope, and said, Sir, in my hand I hold a guaranteed formula for success, which I will gladly sell you for $25,000. Sir, JP Morgan replied, I do not know what is in the envelope, however if you show me, and I like it, I give you my word as a gentleman that I will pay you what you ask. The man agreed to the terms, and handed over the envelope. JP Morgan opened it, and extracted a single sheet of paper. He gave it one look, a mere glance, then handed the piece of paper back to the gent. And paid him the agreed-upon $25,000. The Paper: 1. Every morning, write a list of the things that need to be done that day. 2. Do them.

(1) (Reply)

Internship Position In Port-harcourt / African Development Bank Vacancy | Application Guide And Requirements / We Were So Excited To Meet The Plateau State Focal Person, Hajia Sumaye#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.