Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London (49535 Views)

"Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time / Dbanj Flies Out To Surprise His Wife On Val’s Day / Photos Of Davido's Private Jet As It Lands In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by myaokija(f): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
I just like this little man. He those his things in a cool way without making too much noise. Unlike some shaa.. .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by Rilwayne001: 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
grin grin grin

kingxsamz:
baba nla...
Giving frog fans sleepless nights since 2010
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by kingxsamz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
pmc01:

And keeping you jobless, looking for Baba Nla news upandan
you are right.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by josielewa(m): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
TheHistorian:
He doesn't own the Private Jet.
#NoFuss.
why now...u don finish wizzy fans oo

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by ghosteen(m): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
And sombori his telln me dat JESUS shuu nur com quickly?!

HOW?!
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by romoruyi(m): 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Star boy tins
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
Small boy turns to big boy
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by tolexy007(m): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Tamarapetty:
sad how does this help nigeria?
I tire oo
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by wizod(m): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Tamarapetty:
does Nigeria needs help?
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by KingTom(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
twentyk:
I luv wizzy no doubt... Babanla indeed...

But I'm team #obo#..there is something bout David(yeah with his voice)...anytime davido jump on your track he def kill it.....in fact I'm always looking forward to his part....eg wait,osinachi,summerbody,foh for you,carolina etc.....
Also if it was David pictured in a private jet you'd see at least 5people there with him....

I love both but if im gone be spending a weekend with any of them then its definitely davido with his 30 billion gang....
RIP in advance cry
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by ooshinibos: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
RobinHez:
How did Nairaland get to this stage biko?
Am asking the same question my bro ...I will be leaving Nairaland soon ...please let seun know
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by Edoziesmart(m): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
next.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by twentyk(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
KingTom:

RIP in advance cry
well live forever...
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by Starkid3010(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
I Just Get Mad Wenever I C Wizkid Pomping
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by Harbdulrafiu(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Baba nla... Respect��
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by kingjomezy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
twentyk:

But I'm team #obo#..there is something bout David(yeah with his voice)...anytime davido jump on your track he def kill it.....in fact I'm always looking forward to his part....eg wait,osinachi,summerbody,foh for you,carolina etc.....
Also if it was David pictured in a private jet you'd see at least 5people there with him....

I love both but if im gone be spending a weekend with any of them then its definitely davido with his 30 billion gang....

Then ready to join them tagbo and chime list

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by kingjomezy(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Starkid3010:
I Just Get Mad Wenever I C Wizkid Pomping
I dey work for yaba left ooh
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by naijalo: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by okerekeikpo: 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Yahoo boy aka ritualist
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by BRYIAN99(m): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
twentyk:

Abeg who asked you all this one
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by Uziyl(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
person dy wear dark shade sleep again. wonders shall never end
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by Michael004: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
Private jet or rented jet?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by OmoDavido(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
kingxsamz:
baba nla...

How I wish your near me here...

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by sparrow404(m): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
baba wizzy....#kinging
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by markrealz: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
twentyk:

sharap dere,wat did he kill,he just spoilt it,did u nt hear olamide voice nd lyrics dere it was so perfect i only listen to olamide part of d song i wish say i fit trim am sef .he was just saying nonsense,throwing shad at wizkid..mtcheew
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by 2bam: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
Wizkid behaving more mature than the #obo#._I respect you brother.
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by naijalo: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
igbo

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by Tunechikhalifa: 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
Tamarapetty:

I just taya ooooo
Make we come dey fry bread angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ok, clap for him...
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by almustopha82(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
kingxsamz:
baba nla... Giving frog fans sleepless nights since 2010

Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by Mysselff2: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
kingxsamz:
baba nla...

grin grin grin
Abeg who be the frog again ooo
Re: Pictures Of Wizkid On A Private Jet As He Flies Out To London by sheDD(m): 8:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
TheHistorian:
He doesn't own the Private Jet.
#no fuss.
we knw but u don ever get a close sight of a jet
smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos / Tonto Dikeh's Younger Sister And Her Daughter / D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.