Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! (1821 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by IAMSASHY(f): 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
Guys, I really need help, am so confused now. Presently I work in a foreign company, its a contract work so d contract will be concluded by December. I hv manged to Save some money for a business, I plan to go into foodstuffs business by next year. I want to invest at least 700k in it but my fear now is that I dnt have d experience, tho, I have been surfing the net to know more about the business, but will that be enough without the physical aspect? Another problem is that my family thinks am too young to handle the business, in fact, they ar seriously killing my courage, mum says I should hand the money over to my elder brother to do the business himself but I can't, he may use use the money to pursue his own dreams(he is in2 music) . Those with d experience should please advice me and if u have ever ventured into any business without experience, what was the outcome?
Presently, am in lagos but I will be relocating back to the east due to the fact that my company has been accommodating me, if I stay back in lagos, I will have to rent a house and it will affect my business capital. Your advice will b appreciated, thanks.
Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
things to consider
1:price of the shop you plan to rent.
2:your location
3:how old are you? Lemme know if I'm younger than you but I have 3 shops already.

Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by IAMSASHY(f): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
undecided dis one of the tins I jst like, if u ar young and have 3 shops so y shudnt I start mine. Age is jst a no, it has ntin to do with maturity. U jst encouraged me, tnx. I dnt no hw much shops cost in Enugu,dat where I shall base.
CHESTER48:
things to consider
1:price of the shop you plan to rent.
2:your location
3:how old are you? Lemme know if I'm younger than you but I have 3 shops already.

Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided dis one of the tins I jst like, if u ar young and have 3 shops so y shudnt I start mine. Age is jst a no, it has ntin to do with maturity. U jst encouraged me, tnx. I dnt no hw much shops cost in Enugu,dat where I shall base.

Re u a girl or a guy actually. And u have failed to tell me your age. I could be 30 and call myself young. I'm in Enugu as well. Shops range from 100 to 150k

Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by IAMSASHY(f): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
undecided am 22 and a girl, I tink 100 to 150k is k
CHESTER48:

Re u a girl or a guy actually. And u have failed to tell me your age. I could be 30 and call myself young. I'm in Enugu as well. Shops range from 100 to 150k

Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided am 22 and a girl, I tink 100 to 150k is k
interesting. I'm 22 also. But i want to make money now I can boast of 3 shops. I own the shops actually. Also what kind of food stuffs?
Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by sylvez(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is interesting
Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by leonard002(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
babe, pursue your dreams. Enugu is great. You can expand to Lagos if you love the city so much. Just like the dude with 3 shops, I look forward to hearing about your massive success.

As for the inexperience issue, all you need to do is to find someone who is already successful and get directions on which steps to follow
Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by IAMSASHY(f): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
undecided Tnx dear, I promise to keep u guys posted atleast 2 inspire odas, tnx alot, I appreciate
leonard002:
babe, pursue your dreams. Enugu is great. You can expand to Lagos if you love the city so much. Just like the dude with 3 shops, I look forward to hearing about your massive success.

As for the inexperience issue, all you need to do is to find someone who is already successful and get directions on which steps to follow
Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by Genfront: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
I like your courage to conquer. Age is just numbers. I think it's logical to see more advice before you jump into your intended line of business.

Go for a business that solves a business in our immediate environment

My own advice. A little investment in crypto currency can turn a fortune in a short while .

If you're interested check my signature immediately.

Regards
Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by Fxmanager(m): 1:55am On Oct 24, 2017
IAMSASHY:
Guys, I really need help, am so confused now. Presently I work in a foreign company, its a contract work so d contract will be concluded by December. I hv manged to Save some money for a business, I plan to go into foodstuffs business by next year. I want to invest at least 700k in it but my fear now is that I dnt have d experience, tho, I have been surfing the net to know more about the business, but will that be enough without the physical aspect? Another problem is that my family thinks am too young to handle the business, in fact, they ar seriously killing my courage, mum says I should hand the money over to my elder brother to do the business himself but I can't, he may use use the money to pursue his own dreams(he is in2 music) . Those with d experience should please advice me and if u have ever ventured into any business without experience, what was the outcome?
Presently, am in lagos but I will be relocating back to the east due to the fact that my company has been accommodating me, if I stay back in lagos, I will have to rent a house and it will affect my business capital. Your advice will b appreciated, thanks.

We are here for you. Your #700,000 can currently give you an average of #35,000+ monthly return investing with us after performance fees. And if you want an average monthly return of more than #364,044 after 48 months of your investment with us, you can do so using compound interest in your investment with us. This means after 4 years of your investment with us using compound interest, you will be getting a average monthly interest/income of more than #364,044 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest. This will be possible as long as we stay under our working risk of 5-10% of your capital, and the maximum permissible risk of 30% to your capital. Note: we are doing everything possible to stay under 10% risk to our potential investor’s capital.

At 5% average monthly returns using compound interest without withdrawing funds from your account, your #700,000 will grow to more #7,280,889+ in 4 years time (48 months).

How is it possible to turn #700,000 to #7,280,889+ in 4 years?

It is possible through the power of compound interest as explained below.

Compound interest is the concept of adding accumulated interest back to the principal sum, so that interest is earned on top of interest from that moment on. The act of declaring interest to be added to the principal is called compounding.(I.e you decide to add the earned interest to the initial principal in the investment going forward)

Monthly compound interest formula
We are using monthly here ,since we are talking of monthly returns.
The formula for Monthly compound interest, including principal sum, is:
A = P (1 + r/n) (nt)
Where:
A = the future value of the investment, including interest(returns)
P = the principal investment amount (the initial deposit amount)
r = the monthly interest rate(returns) in decimal.
n = the number of times that interest is compounded per month (in this case once or one time)
t = the number of months the money is invested
Note that this formula gives you the future value of an investment, which is compound interest plus the principal. Should you wish to calculate the compound interest only, you need this:
Total compounded interest = P (1 + r/n) (nt) - P
Or simply
Total compounded interest =A-P
Let's look at an example
Compound interest formula (including principal):

A = P(1+r/n)(nt)
If an amount of #700,000 is invested with us and we return a monthly interest rate (returns) of 5%, the value of the investment after 48months (I.e 4 years) can be calculated as follows...
P = #7,280,889. r = 5/100 = 0.05 (decimal). n = 1 (since we are compounding it once a month. t = 48.
If we plug those figures into the formula, we get:
A = #700,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48)) = #7,280,889
So, the investment balance after 48 months (4years) is #7,280,889
Methodology
Step-by-step explained, how we get the #7,280,889. This all revolves around BODMAS and the order of operations. Let's go through it:
A = #700,000(1 + 0.05 / 1) ^ (1(48))
Using the order of operations we work out the totals in the brackets first. Within the first set of brackets, you need to do the division first and then the addition (division and multiplication should be carried out before addition and subtraction). We can also work out the 1(48). This gives us...
A = #700,000(1 + 0.05) ^ 48
Then:
A = #700,000(1.05) ^ 48
The exponent goes next. So, we calculate (1.05) ^ 48.
This means we end up with:
#700,000× 10.401269646942109782178152880917
= #7,280,889
You may have seen some examples giving a formula of A = P ( 1+r ) ^ t . This simplified formula assumes that interest is compounded once per period, rather than multiple times per period.

We have the best currency trading team here to assist you in building your #700,000 to over #7,280,889 in 4years (48 months). You will be getting an average monthly interest/income of more than #364,044 assuming you decide to start withdrawing your monthly interest after that and helping you live the life you deserve even without a job. You can give us a trial.

This is the best structured, secured and transparent savings/investment you will ever find in this forum. No lock up period on your savings/investments and you can withdraw or close your account anytime. Your withdrawals from our partner broker to your bank Mastercard/Visa debit card takes 2 to 4 days maximum. If you are using ecurrency payment system, it takes 5 mins to the ecurrency payment systems then you can then make instant withdrawals to your Nigerian Bank account using Nigerian trusted e-currency exchanges. You can also use Bank wire transfer. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your savings/investment. Funds in a secured licensed,audited and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your savings/investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7 using any internet enable device. You are free to test us with any amount you can comfortably risk before saving/investing fully with us. Statement of account sent to your email daily. working risk to savers/investors capital is 5-10% risk and maximum permissible risk to savers/investors capital is 30%. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by michlins(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Never you give your brother the money. You have a good plan what you need now is to take your time to learn more about the business. If you are old enough to save the money, you are not too young to set up business with it. Some families sef
Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by IAMSASHY(f): 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
Tnx dear, noted
michlins:
Never you give your brother the money. You have a good plan what you need now is to take your time to learn more about the business. If you are old enough to save the money, you are not too young to set up business with it. Some families sef
Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by Gentlevin: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
Young woman never u invest your money in any stupid forex trading cos d money will be gone.....since u already have in mind what biz to do, go ahead with it and don't hesitate to ask questions as u progress .......

2 Likes

Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by alakara(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
understudy sbdy in that business in the east for some weeks before u start yours,research and read very well.
and don't start with all ur money use two third and save the rest.

1 Like

Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by IAMSASHY(f): 3:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Tnx guys, I appreciate ur advices
Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
I like this. Spot on dear
Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by emmabest2000(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
After shop fees divide the money into two and start with one part , keep the other part aside and watch how things goes for three or six months...
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by Fxmanager(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2017
Gentlevin:
Young woman never u invest your money in any stupid forex trading cos d money will be gone.....since u already have in mind what biz to do, go ahead with it and don't hesitate to ask questions as u progress .......
My Friend, that you refused to put in the time and years needed to be a professional currency analyst/trader and then fail does not make people like us who put in up to 10 years in this field, educating themselves failures. Can you spend few hours training to be a medical surgeon, and compare yourself with somebody who spend 10 good years to be a medical surgeon? Just follow our journal through our signature and you will regret this statement.
Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by IdeyFindWife: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2018
Fxmanager:
My Friend, that you refused to put in the time and years needed to be a professional currency analyst/trader and then fail does not make people like us who put in up to 10 years in this field, educating themselves failures. Can you spend few hours training to be a medical surgeon, and compare yourself with somebody who spend 10 good years to be a medical surgeon? Just follow our journal through our signature and you will regret this statement.

What contracts and failsafes do you provide for your clientele? Are you duly registered as investments and assets managers? What paper-works can you provide to that effect?

Are responsibly linked to any regulatory body? Are you and your investor's assets indemnified against certain, erm, reasonable risks?

What happens with market crashes, failures and is it ever possible that investor's funds get lost on your watch?

Transparent answers with possible references pls, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by Fxmanager(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
What contracts and failsafes do you provide for your clientele?

First of we want to thank you for your interest in our fund management service.

This is a self thought currency trading team where each individual in the team has ten years experience in the online currency market. We want to let you know that before we started running our currency trading journal in this forum, we, through research and study of the online currency market discovered 3 fail-proof currency trading strategies, and one of them is used to run the currency trading journal in this forum. These strategies has been there and working profitably since the inception of the online currency market, is still currently working profitably and will still be working profitably as long as the online currency market exist. Our three strategies has been tested and has been proven to adapt to any market changing condition, in fact the strategy that we are using to run our trading journal here in this forum has been tested in our private capacity for 4 years and it worked profitably, adapting itself to any market changing condition, an edge that set itself apart from other weak trading strategies that ends up losing investors funds, before using it to begin last year to run our trading journal in this forum. During the test of the strategy, our aim was for us to manage the account profitably without the account equity dropping beyond 70%,by using and tweaking different risk management parameters, and we succeeded in doing that for four years without the account equity dropping beyond 70%. We are talking about our conservative risk management parameters, even though we are working under 10% risk to investors capital. If we go beyond the 10%,we work to come back under that 10%.

Unless an investor prefers our aggressive risk which is still very good because our recent modification of the strategy has made it our preferred risk management parameters, but it is not recommended for every body. The truth is that the strategy will not fail even with the aggressive risk and an investor might decide to diversify into the two risk parameters.

Apart from the safe, strong and profitable with a promised stable, realistic and consistent return, an investor can also use the capital protection (Stop-loss level) feature provided by our partner currency trading broker to protect a percentage of his funds when opening an investment account with us. The feature is there to protect your capital in case we manage your account unprofitable and your account goes beyond the capital protection (stop-loss) level that you set, the broker will close all trading positions in your account to protect further loss of your investment and block us from further trading of your account.

IdeyFindWife:
Are you duly registered as investments and assets managers? What paper-works can you provide to that effect?

As we already said, we are self though traders with ten years experience focused in the online currency market, we are not registered as an investment/asset managers anywhere for now, and if there is such provision to be registered as one, with the requirements focused on the currency trading field, which is our playground, we will gladly go for it. We don’t actually see these as a big problem for now, because:-
-We don’t collect deposits to our personal account, or company account. You open your international currency trading/investment account with our partner currency trading broker using your Government issued IDs as proof of identity and Utility bill or Bank statement as proof of address. With this we the fund managers don’t have access to these account to deposit and withdraw, we only have access to trade/manage your account. Deposit and withdrawal are controlled 100% by you the investor.
-Our years of experience and our track record/ trading journal should be enough to convince you to invest with our trading team or give us a trial before investing fully with us.
-Our partner broker is a Government’s licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial service company based in different countries of the world.

IdeyFindWife:
Are responsibly linked to any regulatory body?

We have set up our fund management service with our preferred partner broker which is a Government’s licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial service company based in different countries of the world. Your fund are also segregated from the brokers funds and can’t be use by the brokers for their personal benefit anywhere in case of insolvency. There regulated, monitored and audited from time to time by the Government of their jurisdictions. To know more about our partner brokers regulatory status, visit the website in our signature and go to “Partner Brokers”.

IdeyFindWife:
Are you and your investor's assets indemnified against certain, erm, reasonable risks?

There is a level of risk of loss of capital in any business or investment. In the online currency market, risk is eliminated in the broker’s side, when you are investing through a Government’s licensed, regulated, monitored and audited broker, when the broker is an ECN/STP broker (meaning the broker is not in the position to trade against you), when the brokers platform and server is working well. It is the duty of the trader, fund manager and investor to do a background check on the broker to make sure there are what they claim. It is the duty of the trader or fund manager to check and test the platform to know it is working well with the broker’s server, and all these we have done. If the trader, fund manager or investor should take a loss as a result of the broker through outright denial of withdrawal of profit, the regulatory bodies are there for cases like these, and the truth is no good broker will want it’s case to be in front of the regulatory bodies for fear of a fine that will be heavy than the small traders funds and possibility of losing it’s regulatory status. We carefully picked our broker with history of honoring withdrawals in our entire internet search and broker reviews. If the trader, fund manager or investor take a loss during trading and it is confirmed to be caused by the broker’s poor execution of trade due to its platform or server, the broker will be compelled to compensate the trade,fund manager or investor and reimbursed them.

There is a situation where you can’t be compensated for any loss. If you are investing in the currency market you have to understand the risk of loosing your capital is involve. It is not that currency trading is risky, it is the traders and fund managers that is risky. If you invest in an inexperience trader or fund manager and you lost your investments, the broker can’t compensate you. As an investor, it is advisable to invest in a good trading team like ours with good long track record. To be honest with you before our trading strategy fails, it can only be through the failure of not using proper risk/money management of which we have worked on that. Our trading strategy can fail due to lack of liquidity, but that has been taken care of, as our trading strategy has a low capacity constraint (I.e Our trading strategy can work on large amount of capital, and remember that the currency market is currently the most liquid market in the world)

IdeyFindWife:
What happens with market crashes, failures and is it ever possible that investor's funds get lost on your watch?

We know what you mean by market crashes, market crashes happens in the stock market. In the currency market funds will move from one currency to another and it depends on how fast that movement occurs, sometimes the movement can occur to a point where there is a price/market gap, causing unprepared traders/investors to loss money, and these movements/gaps could be caused by unscheduled/unexpected events like Speeches by Countries Government’s officials, Central Bank Governors/members, terrorist operations, earthquakes, wars and other geopolitical tensions and natural disasters. Events like these do affect the affected countries currency’s value/price in a split second and in real time since we are trading floating exchange rate and not fixed exchange rate like the Bureau Exchange Operators, and if a trader or fund managers trading position is caught on the wrong side of its currency position, he might suffer a loss that he might not recover or take him time to recover.

What do we do to minimize risk in situations like this? The beautiful thing is that we are intraday traders with 3 good intraday trading strategies. To prevent situations like these, we monitor all open positions second by second, and we also monitor major news channels in real time for any news that might affect our open positions negatively. It we don’t close all our open positions, we don’t shut down our trading machine.

IdeyFindWife:
and is it ever possible that investor's funds get lost on your watch?

We don’t see the possibility of investors loosing their investment under our watch. We let them know what to expect and how far their balance/equity can drop before coming back to profitability. These drop in account balance/equity is nothing but the cost of doing business, and it is not a problem provided it does not drop beyond the recommended acceptable level by the trader or fund manager and Citadelfxfund trading team has the strong trading strategy with good recovery factor to recover the account back to profitability. We want to repeat that our strategy with the conservative risk has been tested profitably for 4 years without the equity dropping beyond 70%, and we want to advice you just invest with us and watch your equity using any internet enabled device. Statements of accounts are also sent daily to your email for you to know the status of your investment account.

Thanks for once again for your interest in our fund management service.

Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 06, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

What contracts and failsafes do you provide for your clientele? Are you duly registered as investments and assets managers? What paper-works can you provide to that effect?

Are responsibly linked to any regulatory body? Are you and your investor's assets indemnified against certain, erm, reasonable risks?

Transparent answers with possible references pls, thanks.
Good morning. We replied you, we were ban for the post. For answers to your question, download the document below. Thank you for your interests.

Re: Am Unexperienced, Please, Help!!! by IdeyFindWife: 2:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
Citadelfxfund:
Good morning. We replied you, we were ban for the post. For answers to your question, download the document below. Thank you for your interests.

Oh, sorry for the ban., NL's fraught with stuffs like that.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I will contact you off NL to book a visit to your offices . we may then proceed from there.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Exporting Business And Get Foreign Buyers. / Make 3000 Naira Daily Performing Simple Tasks For People Online Now!!! / Naira Further Firms Up, Now 250/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.