Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

“your Mess Fit Kill Person” — Don Jazzy Says Tiwa Savage Farts A Lot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “your Mess Fit Kill Person” — Don Jazzy Says Tiwa Savage Farts A Lot (724 Views)

Pocah Lands In Hospital After Holding Her Farts In Front Of Boyfriend / "Tiwa Savage Looks Like A Thief" - Non-Fan Says. Tiwa & Her Fans Fire Back / Your ‘mess’ Fit Kill Person – Don Jazzy Trolls Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“your Mess Fit Kill Person” — Don Jazzy Says Tiwa Savage Farts A Lot by gistlive1: 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mavin Records label CEO and super producer, Don Jazzy, has once again displayed his witty side on Social Media, and this time, the victim is Mavin’s First Lady, Tiwa Savage.

The multi-millionaire entertainment mogul, took to his Instagram page to share a photo of Tiwa Savage posing in a beautiful gown on his Instagram page.

Don Jazzy captioned the photo. “Person no go know say your mess fit kill person.”

Source:- https://www.gistlivepro.com/entertainment/celebrity/mess-fit-kill-person-don-jazzy-says-tiwa-savage-farts-lot/

Lalasticlala

Re: “your Mess Fit Kill Person” — Don Jazzy Says Tiwa Savage Farts A Lot by dingbang(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Stupidity is when you don't know the meaning of Savage...
Re: “your Mess Fit Kill Person” — Don Jazzy Says Tiwa Savage Farts A Lot by kingxsamz(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
This tiwa picture ehn, I won't mind being her sugar boy.
Re: “your Mess Fit Kill Person” — Don Jazzy Says Tiwa Savage Farts A Lot by Papiikush: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Na those fine babes dey mess pass. The day one fine babe come my house and she went to the toilet, I had to vacate my apartment for few days due to the demonic odor.
Re: “your Mess Fit Kill Person” — Don Jazzy Says Tiwa Savage Farts A Lot by XYZo: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2017
Papiikush:
Na those fine babes dey mess pass. The day one fine babe come my house and she went to the toilet, I had to vacate my apartment for few days due to the demonic odor.
Hahahaha cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Radio Personality " Maria Okanrende " In New Pictures / Sobola Tayo Accused Of Being A Cultist / Jesu! Nicki Minaj’s Brother Jelani Maraj Found Guilty Of Raping His Stepdaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.