Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Female Corp Member Narrates How She Was Almost Raped By An Okada Man Today. Pic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Corp Member Narrates How She Was Almost Raped By An Okada Man Today. Pic (654 Views)

Help! My Sister Was Almost Raped / Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corp Member Narrates How She Was Almost Raped By An Okada Man Today. Pic by royalsgist: 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
A corps member serving in Ibadan identified as, Wannirebie Ayo has narrated how an Okada man almost raped her today on her way to NYSC secretariat from her PPA.

“I got the greatest shock of my life today when I was almost raped by an okada man. I got dressed up left my house heading to the Secretariat in another community nt up to 30kms away frm my PPA, b4 I enter d bike d man said he wants to use the bush that he is having running stomach then I agreed and waited when he was done we left getting to some point around 4kms he stopped and said he wants to use d bush again.

She wrote:

Not wasting much time he came back start asking me, how much am I paying ? I told him it’s a fixed price na that’s nt wat we should argue abt when he insist I said it’s #300 which is d normal price we pay he said no dat I will pay him #1500 stopping at d junction for 8km and to my destination #2000 so felt uncomfortable wit d way he was acting that was wen I told him ok he should tak me back to where he picked me he said wat abt d fair I said I will pay him I want to collect money frm my friend to pay him d #2000 then he refused and said if I don’t av money he has to take advantage of me using the “f” word then I got scared, tried running away. Everywhere is full of bush where will I run to self no houses, no cars and was already frightened which even made me got weak. He ran after me got me and I engaged in a fight with him because I had no choice, then \

Read more: https://royalsgist.com/2017/10/23/female-corp-member-narrates-almost-raped-okada-man-today-photos/

Re: Female Corp Member Narrates How She Was Almost Raped By An Okada Man Today. Pic by biacan(f): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2017
Men that's how they are heartless human beings...... sis thank the creator for your life
Re: Female Corp Member Narrates How She Was Almost Raped By An Okada Man Today. Pic by kingjomezy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
The guy above me.. God sha will judge
Re: Female Corp Member Narrates How She Was Almost Raped By An Okada Man Today. Pic by Yeligray(m): 5:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
The guy design u... Just thank God cuz if he wantd raping you he would have.
Re: Female Corp Member Narrates How She Was Almost Raped By An Okada Man Today. Pic by biacan(f): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
kingjomezy:
The guy above me.. God sha will judge
I can see you don't have your glasses on
Re: Female Corp Member Narrates How She Was Almost Raped By An Okada Man Today. Pic by Yeligray(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
biacan:
Men that's how they are heartless human beings...... sis thank the creator for your life
u see your life
Re: Female Corp Member Narrates How She Was Almost Raped By An Okada Man Today. Pic by kingjomezy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
biacan:
I can see you don't have your glasses on

Omo me nor need glasses ooh
Re: Female Corp Member Narrates How She Was Almost Raped By An Okada Man Today. Pic by HtwoOw: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
You followed him into the bush, by yourself

using the “f” word then I got scared, tried running away. Everywhere is full of bush where will I run to self no houses, no cars and was already frightened

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Man With Fake $880,000 Dollar Notes In Niger State (photos) / pics:final Year Student Of Kogi State Polytechnic Stabbed To Death By His Friend / Corper Raped And Killed In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.