Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt (27813 Views)

63 Vehicles, 98 Shops Burnt In Abule Egba Pipeline Fire / Houses And Shops Burnt In Nnung Oku Ekanem, Awa In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Port Harcourt Tanker Explosion: Church, Hotel, Shops Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by kay29000(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hmm
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Godsate: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Police that was supposed to be neutral and maintain peace was taking side.

That's why I always laugh when some people are saying that christians and muslims are serving the same God.

Muslims know that it 's not true. If not why did they attacked the christian boy?

It's my joy to see a muslim with bible.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by melejo(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Bubu over to you, send operation something to taraba

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by victorazyvictor(m): 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The Muslims are causing trouble all over the world.

Seun, when will you type your ling epistle about the killings going on in the name of Islam

2 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Some Muslims are perpetual trouble maker. They want to paint walls with blood again.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by donstan18: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
Don't be surprise on the cause!
Maybe a christian said "C" is for "Christian" instead of "C" is for "Cow"

3 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by TheKingIsHere: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
ISLAM-A-BAD angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by omogbolan0001(m): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The Muslims are causing trouble all over the world.

Seun, when will you type your ling epistle about the killings going on in the name of Islam
dont let the media fool you, read the Quran before you condemn, Muslims are not terrorists and terrorist are not Muslims, read Quran 5:32 and read the bible 1 Samuel 15:3
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by santopelele(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
WETIN CONCERN ISLAM WITH PEACE? MAYBE THEY MISTOOK PIECES TO PEACE

6 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Imagine the reason the boy was beaten up?

Don't these Islamic fanatics have a job or are they the soilders of Mohammed?

Islam needs to be revisted and a Renaissance done on it

Imbe cile. I don't know what makes beads Islamic when the prophet never ever used beads and some even feel it should be forbidden. You should be faulting the kids' ignorance not their religion.

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
ISLAM-A-BAD angry angry

Agreed. Islam forever!
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by stanluiz(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Opakan2:
who are the christian youths? Ipob yewts

Na dem dey drag land with bonafide owners like people wey dem swear for. Ion pity any of them.
Is the thread about ipob youth? Why can't you use your sense for once in your life?

4 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by eebraa(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Idonbilifit��� Religious crisis inside olosho house??Apostle must hear of this...FUNKE! FUNKE!
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by joystickextend1(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Brothel fight? undecided

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by emmaitive(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
If dem gv me chance I go chase dis satanic religion called islam comot frm nija..evil people

7 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by MasterKim: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
Muslims and Christians causing chaos since 1AD

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by emmyagi(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
just negodu

2 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by freshmc1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Fidelismaria:
sauce?

Why are Muslims always the main problem we have in naija, hmm I tire ooo for them

3 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by komododragons: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
ijustdey:

More details soon

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/one-killed-shops-burnt-muslims-christians-youth-clash-taraba/

those animals calling themselves the people of peace are the problem in this world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by goodnews777: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
What kind of spirit is in these people.its not that some are fanatics, it's the spirit in that religion . How one calls himself the last prophet that cannot be challenged and has followers killing and maiming for years is baffling. The devil definitely is not stupid. He is using people and using them well.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by ivolt: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
folashade96:
Which big Nigerian Blog Or website is unbiased that will post the complete truth about a particular issue without anyform of centiments? am asking because i have a ground breaking revealation to make about Nigerian

You have been posting this trash on every thread.
Go get a life!
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Tsowa(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
SOFTENGR:
I'm not surprised, Islam-a-bad.

Any other thing? cos you need to show more ignorance please
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by Jodesky(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
folashade96:
Which big Nigerian Blog Or website is unbiased that will post the complete truth about a particular issue without anyform of centiments? am asking because i have a ground breaking revealation to make about Nigerian

Deluded mind!
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by NIGHTFOX: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
folashade96:
create a tread on nairaland and make your exposition, we are listening...
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
Opakan2:

Na dem dey drag land with bonafide owners like people wey dem swear for. Ion pity any of them.
what is dis one saying

2 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by komododragons: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
santopelele:
WETIN CONCERN ISLAM WITH PEACE? MAYBE THEY MISTOOK PIECES TO PEACE

3 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by omogbolan0001(m): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
alcmene:
As for me, I hate Islam with passion and nothing can change my view of the demonic gathering.
dont let the media fool you, read the Quran before you condemn, Muslims are not terrorists and terrorist are not Muslims, read Quran 5:32 and read the bible 1 Samuel
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by OtemSapien: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
omogbolan0001:
dont let the media fool you, read the Quran before you condemn, Muslims are not terrorists and terrorist are not Muslims, read Quran 5:32 and read the bible 1 Samuel 15:3
The Quran wants all muslims to be terrorists, but some muslims are only applying their commonsenses and you happen to be among them. The ones who follow the instructions of Allah verbatim are the terrorists. Happy for you that you don't obey Allah in the aspect of Jihad.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by OtemSapien: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
MasterKim:
Muslims and Christians causing chaos since 1AD
As in eeh...those two religions need to be thrashed and trashed.
Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by KardinalZik(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
ElPadrino33:
God please deliver us from the woes of this country

WRONG PRAYER POINT.

Better pray that God should deliver us from the woes of ISLAMIC FANATISM and JIHADIST TERRORISM.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by KimWooBin: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
It's not hate for Islam rather I'm fighting for the preservation of humans

you talk like an illiterate..... if there is clash between religion Instead Keeping Peace You Began Typing Rubish what you can evn spit out in public, since u said you ar fighting then come out and fight....

In Islam, its nva preach On Killing Innocent Life Rather Save And Protect. Does Mean you saw a Muslim doing bad means dat all Muslims are the same.

After All Non-Muslims make up the majority of terrorists in the United States: According to the FBI, 94% of terrorist attacks carried out in the United States from 1980 to 2005 have been by non-Muslims. This means that an American terrorist suspect is over nine times more likely to be a non-Muslim than a Muslim. According to this same report, there were more Jewish acts of terrorism in the United States than Islamic, yet when was the last time we heard about the threat of Jewish terrorism in the media? For the same exact reasons that we cannot blame the entire religion of Judaism or Christianity for the violent actions of those carrying out crimes under the names of these religions, we have absolutely no justifiable grounds to blame Muslims for terrorism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim And Christian Youths Clash In Taraba, One Killed, Shops Burnt by KardinalZik(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
Opakan2:

Animal dey wear cloth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultist Shot Dead By Rival Gang Members In Cross River State. Photo / Man Murdered In Bori, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Victims Killed By Suspected Fulani People In Plateau Buried Amidst Tears(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.