Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos (40506 Views)

UNN Lecturer Constructed Wedding Invitation Card Using B.sc Project Format / Wedding Invitation Written In Pidgin English (Photos) / Wedding Invitation Card Of A Warri Couple Written In Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos by RationalTV: 7:38am On Oct 24, 2017
louwie:

Who picked such a name ?? You start selling with the name itself !!
What do u mean. ?? Explain more please
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos by MVLOX(m): 7:39am On Oct 24, 2017
Make I hear say I no copy am for my own marriage next year.... E too make brain
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos by saraki2019(m): 8:07am On Oct 24, 2017
RationalTV:
Enough of recycled old politicians to continue to ruin our future as Nigerian youths.
We Nigerian youths are becoming so comfortable with mediocre and enjoying the meagre these old politicians dash us out of our collective Commonwealth they stole in the name of leadership.
Enough is enough! Join the party ''Rational Youth For Future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)'' now and let's surprise these old politicians come 2019 by electing young, visionary Nigerians into key leadership positions to help us chart a new course for Nigeria. Yes we can do it.
Check us out here and indicate your interest to be a member of the revolution party!
Join here>>> https://www.nairaland.com/4132223/rational-youth-future-revolution-nigeria
Rational Youth For Future Revolution Of Nigeria (RYFFRON)
guy niche site will work better, facebook group won't get you any money
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos by RationalTV: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2017
saraki2019:

guy niche site will work better, facebook group won't get you any money
Thank you can u help us create that ?
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos by Chigold101(m): 8:31am On Oct 24, 2017
I am impressed
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2017
solid3:
I hope the audience he's trying to reach will be able to read that.

And I hope he will be proud of this many years from now.

Of course, who wouldn't be able to read it expect that person is trying to form posh.
Jah go bless their union well well.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos by TrillionBrains(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
That's quite incredible. You can as well checkout these Tech skills Employers are on the lookout for.
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos by Etianwanokon: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Copy copy. Bayelsa man na him start am
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos by joshaac(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
my guy na you try pass una coming togeda go carrying boku blessing gem body. I remove cap for you
Re: Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos by habsydiamond(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Na comedian do the IV....lolzzzz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride Poses With Old Bicycle On Her Traditional Wedding Day / Beautiful Photos From Wedding Of Twin Sisters Whose Engagements Went Viral / Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.