Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Other Run-away Corrupt Fugitives Secretly Reinstated Under Buari Govt. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Other Run-away Corrupt Fugitives Secretly Reinstated Under Buari Govt. (704 Views)

Umahi's Anti-covid19 Team Intercepts Motorists Conveying Fugitives Into Ebonyi / Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family / Why We Reinstated Abdulrasheed Maina, Fugitive Ex-Pension Chief – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Other Run-away Corrupt Fugitives Secretly Reinstated Under Buari Govt. by isaacsegun(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Do you know that the Ex-Pension boss, was not
the only runaway corrupt fugitive reinstated
under Buhari's government. Remember EFCCs
Ibrahim Larmode, he is now a commissioner of
police in charge of Special Fraud Unit (SFU),
Ikoyi Lagos. Do we still remember Gambo Saleh,
the Supreme Court Registrar that was indicted
and standing trial for fraud of more than N2b
then. He currently the Secretary of the
Corruption and Financial Crime Cases Trial
Monitoring Committee (COTRIMCO), headed by
Justice Ayo Salami Rtd.
Very soon SGF Lawal and NIA Boss will be
sneaked into another position.

1 Like

Re: Other Run-away Corrupt Fugitives Secretly Reinstated Under Buari Govt. by isaacsegun(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Buhari matter don tire me. I was one of the staunch supporter of this clueless and fantastically corrupt man called "Buhari" during the build-up to the last presidential election hoping for change,but i forgot to bargain for the type of change.Honestly,Buhari has failed woefully!!! But NO qualm,2019 is around the corner.
Re: Other Run-away Corrupt Fugitives Secretly Reinstated Under Buari Govt. by Atiku2019: 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Other Run-away Corrupt Fugitives Secretly Reinstated Under Buari Govt. by Desyner: 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
isaacsegun:
Remember EFCCs
Ibrahim Larmode, he is now a commissioner of
police in charge of Special Fraud Unit (SFU),
Ikoyi Lagos. Do we still remember Gambo Saleh,
the Supreme Court Registrar that was indicted
and standing trial for fraud of more than N2b
then. He currently the Secretary of the
Corruption and Financial Crime Cases Trial
Monitoring Committee (COTRIMCO), headed by
Justice Ayo Salami Rtd.
Very soon SGF Lawal and NIA Boss will be
sneaked into another position.
When is Maduekwe coming back to head Aso Rock as President ? Fulani have finished this country. I can see why Atiku feels he has to be President. The more corrupt they come the higher they go.
Re: Other Run-away Corrupt Fugitives Secretly Reinstated Under Buari Govt. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
Buhari is more corrupt than Abacha quote me even in the next life.
Re: Other Run-away Corrupt Fugitives Secretly Reinstated Under Buari Govt. by Willy7(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Indeed stealing is not corruption. The margin is incomparable. Now we know what is corruption. God help us
Re: Other Run-away Corrupt Fugitives Secretly Reinstated Under Buari Govt. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
These are mere conjectures

Which Lamorde are you talking about? The one that is not in Nigeria?

Okay Deziani also has been secretly made the GMD NNPC...........

To be a wailer You gat to believe everything against Buhari foolishly
Re: Other Run-away Corrupt Fugitives Secretly Reinstated Under Buari Govt. by isaacsegun(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
OGACLO:

Re: Other Run-away Corrupt Fugitives Secretly Reinstated Under Buari Govt. by isaacsegun(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
OGACLO:

check this

Re: Other Run-away Corrupt Fugitives Secretly Reinstated Under Buari Govt. by fergie001: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
So all that was said about these people and seen as hideous and witch-hunting from the former administration were true?

These people had for long been sabotaging all because they want power.
Power

Oh Oh,
If Anini were alive,he would have been smuggled in as Minister of Finance.
A hopeless,helpless President,who know next to nothing than junket the whole world speaking about W/Sahara independence while his house is on fire.

I thought this man was just a Northern fundamentalist,little did I know he is the KING OF THIEVES.
Minister of Petroleum,to embezzle the one u left in PTF.

Borrow money from the bank again to buy nomination form,u hear?
Ole

Re: Other Run-away Corrupt Fugitives Secretly Reinstated Under Buari Govt. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
If a Buhari can come out to say Abacha was a saint and never stole a dime...then I wonder, I wonder why people are surprised..

Buhari is the devil. He came to steal, kill and destroy Nigeria..Me, I can't wait till 2019 o. It's too far. Let's chase this man out of asorock before he completely destroys this cou try..I'm saying my own now o

(1) (Reply)

What Wike Wanted To Do To Amaechi / Nnewi North And South For Apga-photos / Buhari The Demon And His Devilish Tactics; See Npower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.