Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,781 members, 7,955,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month (8172 Views)

Affiliate Marketing: Learn How To Generate #100k-300k Every Month / How To Build Enviable Income As An Email Copywriter In 2020.,, / How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn A Comfortable Living With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month by miraclear: 6:32am On Dec 07, 2018
On a more serious note.My best discovery on nairaland is this ID : CHERYLSTUN. With this handle I know without doubt that my financial fortune will change for the better.Thank you in anticipation Madam. God continue to bless you more.
Re: How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month by tshege(m): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2020
I am a writer, and I know how it feels if your editor asks for revisions. After spending hours on your blog post/essay or document, you are asked to revise your work. How painful!

I have a solution for you, get Premium Grammarly!

Ouch! Grammarly is a tad bit expensive. How many people can afford the $135 a year subscription?

I have a solution for you. I will get you a Grammarly premium account for a pittance. Chikini money o.

No DM for prices, I'll sell you a Grammarly account to you for ₦2,000.00 only.

Send me a message here on WhatsApp for your Grammarly Premium account
Re: How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month by Thegenius125: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2020
Great, this is a good one
Re: How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month by citadeldpoet: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
I am not sure about 300k every month, but there is money in copywriting.
decritic copywriting agency is very good at what they do and I have a friend who is an expert email copywriter working with them - De Critic at www.decritic.com
They are a leading top best Nigerian copywriters and content writers.
My friend learnt from them and now makes a decent sum from various writing platforms.
Re: How To Become An Email Copywriter And Earn 300k Every Month by Joseph1505(m): 3:23pm On Feb 03
I as a Copywriter and Website Developer confirm this article. those that wants to join my channel can as well meet me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Investors And Partners Needed For Apple Fruit Importation To Nigeria / Bodybuilding Supplements (shipment To Nigeria) Advice Or Help / Old, New Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.