Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,236 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum (3494 Views)

'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum / The Southern Nigeria Should Thank God That PDP Lost KANO / Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by bloodmoneyspita: 12:11am On Oct 24, 2017
This forum was organized by someone who had aligned with the government but got his fingers burnt by that same person.

when his business was attacked then he realized this was getting serious so he had to go behind the scene and do another alliance.

so he decided to call a meeting that would be held and hosted by his boy, but since he no longer has an alliance with the guy who broke his heart, he had to look for the people on the right to align with. After all they are fighting for the same course.

I don't believe this meeting was a planned meeting, it was an emergency meeting set up by one guy.

That guy should be punished for setting up that meeting so that he will cry out, and tell Nigerians that he was sorry for making that wrong decision some years back.

Even though he has learnt his lessons, I believe he should learn more. and cry out while learning.

the northern governors forum is sponsored by someone and the southern governors forum was also sponsored by someone who has the powers to bring some governors together after 12 years.

don't be deceived, the restructuring topic was a good topic but the bringing of all southern Governors to sit make that decision was done by one man and one man only.

this governors forum is a handy work of the same guy trying to form another alliance after his businesses was touched.

Anambra election will send a strong message throughout the whole world that silence is the best answer not violence.

those fat belly governors no longer hold us with their decision anymore

Together we remain strong.
the sun shall rise.

ofe nsala

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by jaymichael(m): 12:51am On Oct 24, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
This forum was organized by someone who had aligned with the government but got his fingers burnt by that same person.

when his business was attacked then he realized this was getting serious so he had to go behind the scene and do another alliance.

so he decided to call a meeting that would be held and hosted by his boy, but since he no longer has an alliance with the guy who broke his heart, he had to look for the people on the right to align with. After all they are fighting for the same course.

I don't believe this meeting was a planned meeting, it was an emergency meeting set up by one guy.

That guy should be punished for setting up that meeting so that he will cry out, and tell Nigerians that he was sorry for making that wrong decision some years back.

Even though he has learnt his lessons, I believe he should learn more. and cry out while learning.

Don't be deceived guys, Anambra election will send a strong message throughout the whole world that silence is the best answer not violence.

the sun shall rise.

ofe nsala
Guy, pass me a little of that stuff you took. I need to visit Babylon too.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by ashjay001(m): 1:28am On Oct 24, 2017
Seems d sun has gone back into hiding for now!?tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by bloodmoneyspita: 1:31am On Oct 24, 2017
jaymichael:

guy, what if I'm not high, who do you think I'm referring to?
Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by fyneguy: 2:36am On Oct 24, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

guy, what if I'm not high, who do you think I'm referring to?

If you are not high, then your village people have fired a missile...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by PenSniper: 3:00am On Oct 24, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

don't be deceived, the restructuring topic was a good topic but the bringing of all southern Governors to sit make that decision was done by one man and one man only.

the sun shall rise.

ofe nsala

Senseless comment from a crack high on weeds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by EternalTruths: 3:59am On Oct 24, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

the sun shall rise.

ofe nsala

Tinubu is the man

Unfortunately for him, the leadership of SS/SE will abandon him to fight the war he started by going against a Southern Presidency.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by finaly01: 4:53am On Oct 24, 2017
jaymichael:
We are tired of this blame politics in the south, unity is not a crime
Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by modik(m): 6:43am On Oct 24, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

the sun shall rise.

ofe nsala

I got you first time bro.

You said nothing but you have said it all.

God bless the land of the rising sun.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by bloodmoneyspita: 7:05am On Oct 24, 2017
modik:

I got you first time bro.

You said nothing but you have said it all.

God bless the land of the rising sun.

grin grin modik to your elbows grin grin
Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by bloodmoneyspita: 7:14am On Oct 24, 2017
just read between the lines
Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by Danladi7: 7:51am On Oct 24, 2017
EternalTruths:

Tinubu is the man

Unfortunately for him, the leadership of SS/SE will abandon him to fight the war he started by going against a Southern Presidency.
grin the same man you people said to have lost influence, and irrelevant still has the audacity to summon your empty headed governors to lagos city.This tinubu is really powerful contrary to the believe of his haters.

Is that why you decided to continue your slavery to the hausa fulanis?.You are free to do that,its not a new thing.

Its the continuation of the slavery pact started by nnamdi azikwe.He was a signatory to your slavery contract with tafawa balewa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by Fulmigati: 7:58am On Oct 24, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

the northern governors forum is sponsored by someone and the southern governors forum was also sponsored by someone who has the powers to bring some governors together after 12 years.

this governors forum is a handy work of the same guy trying to form another alliance after his businesses was touched.

Anambra election will send a strong message throughout the whole world that silence is the best answer not violence.

those fat belly governors no longer hold us with their decision anymore

the sun shall rise.

ofe nsala

This is a very contradictory statement. The sun shall rise with the indepedence of Biafra.
Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by Michael004: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2017
[s]
EternalTruths:

Tinubu is the man

[/s]When inconsequential nonentity thinks his opinion counts.
Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2017
jaymichael:

Lol
The guy is just posting nonsense
Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by bloodmoneyspita: 8:14am On Oct 24, 2017
Michael004:
[s][/s]When inconsequential nonentity thinks his opinion counts.

then it definitely does
Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by bloodmoneyspita: 8:15am On Oct 24, 2017
Danladi7:

grin the same man you people said to have lost influence, and irrelevant still has the audacity to summon your empty headed governors to lagos city.This tinubu is really powerful contrary to the believe of his haters.

Is that why you decided to continue your slavery to the hausa fulanis?.You are free to do that,its not a new thing.

Its the continuation of the slavery pact started by nnamdi azikwe.He was a signatory to your slavery contract with tafawa balewa.

he had to hide behind the curtain to do it because if he had come out to do it, no one will be listening.

1 Like

Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by EternalTruths: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2017
Danladi7:

Why is he scared to call for an open meeting.?

The day he tries it, we will hand him over to his Master Buhari for slaughter.

You can't betray a Southern President and not pay with your life.
Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by adadike281(f): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2017
They are free to organize any type of meeting they want but my take is that , south east govs while attending d meeting should be wise and not trust some people. lobatan!

1 Like

Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by Danladi7: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2017
EternalTruths:

Why is he scared to call for an open meeting.?

The day he tries it, we will hand him over to his Master Buhari for slaughter.

You can't betray a Southern President and not pay with your life.

The invitation was open,if you were so frustrated you should have gone ahead to kill your governors befoe they carry their empty heads come the meeting.

And when will you kill him? and continue your slavery to atikugrin

By the way,legendary hausa fulani slaves of 1959,1979,1983,1993, 1996 and 2019 with atiku is talking of betrayal grin

GEJ has lost the 2015 election and he has moved on.I only pity yIGBO people used and dumped by Jonathan grin

one will expect GEJ to join IPOB rally or be looking for the chukwu otapiapia himself nnamdi kanu considering yIGBO people slavery to GEJ/ijaw grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by Danladi7: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2017
adadike281:
They are free to organize any type of meeting they want but my take is that , south east govs while attending d meeting should be wise and not trust some people. lobatan!
Exactly,SW has already been wary of SE going nnamdi azikwe way in 1959,Ojukwu in 1983 Arthur nzeribe in 1996 etc.Southeast has been programmed to kiss northern ass.Na Atiku ass them they kiss now8)
Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by EternalTruths: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2017
Danladi7:

The invitation was open,if you were so frustrated you should have gone ahead to kill your governors befoe they carry their empty heads come the meeting.

By the way,legendary hausa fulani slaves of 1959,1979,1983,1993, 1996 and 2019 with atiku is talking of betrayal grin

GEJ has lost the 2015 election and he has moved on.I only pity yIGBO people used and dumped by Jonathan grin

one will expect GEJ to join IPOB rally or be looking for the chukwu otapiapia himself nnamdi kanu considering yIGBO people slavery to GEJ/ijaw grin

Tinubu did not call for the meeting openly.

If dem born him wella, he should try it and see if we will not give him Abiola treatment.

He will remain irrelevant nationally for betraying a Southern President.
Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by bloodmoneyspita: 8:43am On Oct 24, 2017
Danladi7:

the north benefited under goodluck Jonathan's investment more than any region, more than his own region, the igbos only benefited through appointment.

the north also benefited from appointments too.
so you're wrong here
Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by Danladi7: 8:50am On Oct 24, 2017
EternalTruths:

Tinubu did not call for the meeting openly.

If dem born him wella, he should try it and see if we will not give him Abiola treatment.

He will remain irrelevant nationally for betraying a Southern President.
People who cant stop ordinary meeting from holding wants to render one irrelevant?By the way,when yIGBO and any politician in Nigeria find it difficult to get to the root of his problem,he thinks of Tinubu.Go and kill your governors thag answered the call,if actually he made the call

grin
By the way,you mean the man the VP and former acting president is at his beck and call and a tribe that has produced a president for good 12years ?

what will one say about tribe that has never produced a president since 1960? grin....1st class irrelevance.! grin

Even the tribe hausa fulani overlords have sealed the slavery pact with nnamdi azikwe in 1959 nd that is why junaid Muhammad who igbo love so mush said this:

www.dailypost.ng/2017/10/10/igbo-man-can-never-nigerias-president-junaid-mohammed/

blame your problems on nnamdi azikwe not tinubu cool
Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by Danladi7: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

the north benefited under goodluck Jonathan's investment more than any region, more than his own region, the igbos only benefited through appointment.

the north also benefited from appointments too.
so you're wrong here
You only further confirmed that GEJ used and dumped them.GEJ should join IPOB rally if he truly loves IGBOs!
Biafra I what igbo loves most not appointment!
Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by bloodmoneyspita: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2017
Danladi7:

Exactly,SW has already been wary of SE going nnamdi azikwe way in 1959,Ojukwu in 1983 Arthur nzeribe in 1996 etc.Southeast has been programmed to kiss northern ass.Na Atiku ass them they kiss now8)

who is Atiku?
Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by ChangetheChange: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2017
Tinubu
Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by Danladi7: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

who is Atiku?
The new poster boy of SS/SE hausa fulani overlord and master.

Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by bloodmoneyspita: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2017
Danladi7:

The new poster boy of SS/SE hausa fulani overlord and master.

LoL don't say what you don't know.
the igbos won't vote, let's talk about who organized the governor forum.
Re: Guess Who Organized The Southern Governor's Forum by Danladi7: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:

LoL don't say what you don't know.
the igbos won't vote, let's talk about who organized the governor forum.
Lets watch and see cool

slavery to the hausa fulani is in your blood cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

#TyrantBuhari Now Trends On Twitter (photos) / IPOB: Some Of The Soldiers That Joined Kanu's ESN Are Government Spies / 2023: How Peter Obi Will Catapult Tinubu To Victory- Omokri Reveals.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.