Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Introduction To Music Sound Sequencing (your Home Studio) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Introduction To Music Sound Sequencing (your Home Studio) (443 Views)

Download Music: Sound Sultan - Geshomo Ft. Wizkid X 2baba / Music: Sound Sultan - Geshomo (feat. Wizkid & 2baba) / Introduction To Music Sound Sequencing (your Home Studio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Music Sound Sequencing (your Home Studio) by blogtostay: 1:35am On Oct 24, 2017
With the aid of technology, everything goes easy and fast nowadays and music industry is not left behind. Days are gone when; if you want to be a musician you go about carrying a whole lot of instruments around to the studio. Now, you can turn your room into music studio with the help of computer and some software and one or two external midi to go with.

I am about to introduce you into music sound production as an up-coming musician, for I am a producer for over ten years of experience producing jingles for radio and TV shows and individual artist and I think this is the time to use my talent to better the lives of the up-coming musicians. This is going to help you understand the concept of music genre and how to follow beats while singing or rapping.

You will go about producing your own sound the way you want it done just like most musicians do, no more moving around from one producer to another and getting frustrated at last.

But one thing you have to assure me of? I need your---http://www.musigovibe.com/studioproduction.php

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Artistes Declare Full Support For The Peace, Unity And Progress Of Nigeria / Omg! Eko Atlantic City’s Newly Constructed Artificial Water-way (see Photos) / A Nairalander Takes A Swipe At M.I.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.