Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP (13430 Views)

Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters / President Muhammadu Buhari Was Aware Of Maina's Reinstatement- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by kay29000(m): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2017
I have to agree with PDP on this one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by Originality007: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2017
grin
Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by cstr1000: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2017
pattds:
Pdp keep quite
Yes they are quite smart. cheesy
Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2017
This Government has damaged its own reputation for integrity, compromised the anti-corruption war and dashed hopes that he would be a unifying figure in a fractured, divided nation.

Bloody hypocrites....

3 Likes

Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by LadyJasper: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2017
Nothing in Nigerian politics surprises or shocks me anymore, it is why I can't be caught discussing Nigerian politics.
I'm just waiting for Thy Kingdom Come.
Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by webbro007(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2017
7 Leadership Lessons From Alexander The Great.
Leadership Lesson #1: Have An action orientation
Action was what Alexander wanted from life. He hated a life of comfortable sloth. When he heard of the conquests of his father, King Philip of Macedonia, Alexander was not happy about the additional wealth and power that he would inherit, but instead was sad that there would be less left for him to conquer. Alexander often lamented to his friends that the way things were going nothing would be left for him to do once he became king!
Leadership Lesson # 2: Care for your people
Between 30,000 and 43,000 infantry and between 3,000 and 4,000 horsemen followed Alexander into Asia Minor [334 B.C.]. He had only 70 talents (Greek currency) for their pay, and no more than thirty days' provisions. Alexander was 200 talents in debt, having spent everything he had in making sure that his best men were able to provide for their families. When one of his generals asked what he had kept for himself, Alexander answered: "My hope." On hearing this, the general refused the pension that Alexander offered him, saying: "Your soldiers will be your partners in that."
Lesson # 3: Be seen caring for your people
After covering four hundred miles in eleven days in the battle against King Darius, Alexander and his soldiers were nearly dead from thirst. Some Macedonian scouts had brought back a few bags of water from a distant river, and they offered Alexander a helmet-full. Although his mouth was so dry that he nearly was choking, he gave back the helmet with his thanks and explained: "There is not enough for everyone, and if I drink, the others will faint." When his men saw this, they spurred their horses forward and shouted for him to lead them. With such a king, they said, they would defy any hardships.
Leadership Lesson # 4: Dare to innovate!
In the city of Gordium, Alexander accepted the challenge of the Gordian knot. A very intricate knot tied together the yoke of an ancient chariot, and there was a legend that whoever could undo the knot would become the master of the world. Alexander pulled out his sword and chopped through the Gordian knot, instead of involving himself in its mysterious entanglements.
Lesson # 5: Lead by personal example
One day, Alexander fell behind the rest of his army because his old teacher, Lysimachus could not keep up. Night found Alexander in a very dangerous position: far behind his army and without any fire to combat the cold. He noticed some enemy campfires, so he ran over to one, killed two soldiers with his knife, then carried back a burning stick to his men. This was typical of Alexander -- he was always encouraging his men by a personal example of readiness to work and face danger.
Lesson # 6: Live your values
One night at Gaugamela, the armies of Alexander and Darius, King of Persia, came in sight of each other. The noise and campfires of the vast barbarian camp were so frightening that some of Alexander's generals advised a night attack because it would be too dangerous to take on such a huge force in daylight. But Alexander replied: "I will not steal victory."
Lesson # 7: Reward your people
Another time, one of the common soldiers was driving a mule that carried some of Alexander's treasure. The mule was too exhausted to go on, so the soldier put the load on his own shoulders. Alexander saw the man staggering along, and he asked what was the matter. The soldier told him that the mule was too tired to carry the load, and that he was about at the end of his endurance too. "Don't give up now," said Alexander, "but carry what you have there to the end of the journey, then take it to your own tent, to keep for yourself."

2 Likes

Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by osuofia2(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2017
Where are those nairaland jubril defenders....?
Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2017
GavelSlam:

Hey, stop spamming.

I'm not on this forum to cater for anybody.

I'm here on my own volition.

I've made my contribution on this mater on a thread that I chose to.

Perhaps you don't have any better thing to do with your life.

Sir,your Wife Beat You?
Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by Aircondition(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2017
id911:
Atiku Abubakar will be fair to all. He will not protect or shield anyone. Nepotism is not in his dictionary. He will deal with both the North and South equally.

He is not reactionary but religiously pragmatic

Atiku2019...Loading

Have you had your MEDICATIONS
Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by daremplus(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2017
I Am Not A Member Of Any Political Party But A Nairalander Making My First Comment, Sentiment Apart Pdp Have No Moral Right In My Opinion To Judge The Apc, They Are Just Forcing Themselves To Relevance.

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2017
Now that's how to go about opposition...nice one PDP!

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by 2016v2017: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2017
tuniski:
Pdp come and rescue nigeria. For all your flaws, nigerians have realized you are by far better than this uselessly and hopelessly corrupt govt of apc/buhari who, are so filled with deceit,lies and criminality without conscience.

PDP do the patriotic duty of saving Nigeria cos, this buhari/apc must not exceed 2019!
Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by uvalued(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2017
@sarrki

this maina in apc is pdp trying to spoil the state. maina not enemy of the state

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 24, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
The moment Buhari was sworn in as President, Nigeria was cursed. PDP isn't much different but it's clearly a toddler in the realm of evil where APC holds sway.

So we should allow them again, because they seem like the lesser evil or what are you trying to say?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by Laid2001: 10:26am On Oct 24, 2017
That is true na.

There is honour among the PDP appointee and the APC reinstator.

Both of them are thieves.!!

Maina was appointed by GEJ into the Pension office!. Sacked by court after EFCC case with him. Recalled by YEt to be identified person in the GMB administration.

who ever, signed his re-instatement letter needs to answer for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by earthcrust: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2017
Come 2019 I stand with PDP

4 Likes

Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 24, 2017
OGACLO:
This is the greatest joke of the year.......

23. In this wise, we ask that President Buhari should for once, act like a President of a nation and not as a sectional leader whose ideas of right and wrong depends entirely on who is involved.

Same way they acted against Moro and Deziani

And what has been done to Moro and Dieziani?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by Antoeni(m): 10:30am On Oct 24, 2017
He deserves a Statue
Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by HeyCorleone(m): 10:42am On Oct 24, 2017
id911:
Atiku Abubakar will be fair to all. He will not protect or shield anyone. Nepotism is not in his dictionary. He will deal with both the North and South equally.

Atiku2019...Loading

I'm guessing you're a youth. See the way you're gingerly supporting someone who's more than twice your age And your age mate just became the president of his country..

Indeed the Nigerian youth is a sorry figure in that he doesn't know his right or his wants..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by khalids: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2017
This government has lost all the good will it had with its citizens.......to say the truth, these guys are all rogues....
Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 24, 2017
The Most Patriotic Nigerian, is President Buhari*

Ask me why?

Charity begins at home.
See his cabinet.

‘’Mamman Daura is a powerful member of President Buhari’s kitchen cabinet. In fact, he is considered by most as the de facto Vice President of Nigeria.

Most critical decisions – such as the choice of Ministers and other important appointments - have been credited to him. He even lives in Aso Rock.

Mamman Daura is President Buhari’s nephew. His father is the elder brother of Buhari.

Mamman Daura has a son. His name is Kabir Daura. He is President Buhari’s Personal Assistant.

Abba Kyari is the Chief of Staff to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He also happens to be the foster child of - Yes. You guessed it - Mamman Daura.

Then there is Hadi Sirika.
Hadi Sirika is the Minister of State for Aviation. He is the son of Buhari's elder sister.

Buhari Private Secretary, Mikano is his son in-law.

Hadi Sirika has an elder sister – a niece of Buhari. Her name is Amina Zakari.
Amina Zakari was INEC acting Chairman last year.

Then there is Aisha Abubakar. She wasn’t even a member of the APC. But all that didn’t matter. But today, she is the Minister of State for Trade, Industry and Investment. Her mother is Buhari’s sister.

So, friends, there you have it. And, thanks for your time.

I guess we can all now go back to our various lives and continue pretending not to notice how our national affair has become one man's family affair."

Nigerians, truly, your Change has come.

---DR JUNAID MOHAMMED!!!

1 Like

Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by captianfreeman(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2017
22. "Though we know that the APC is like a dead horse immune to any positive prompting; we however, will not do, but ask that the right thing be done."

Ah ! PDP harsh o.
Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by maisauki: 11:10am On Oct 24, 2017
wetin concern PDP? never forget that it was in your administration that d man did d fantastical stealin and apc is here been blamed for it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by Megaideas(f): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2017
Just watching. What is the duty of the House? How can they be this helpless and one bad head holds the country hostage? I tire o.
Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by wildchild02: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2017
Hahagahagaga

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get it customized FREE OF CHARGE!
Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2017
Please someone should tell Okorowusa that Maina deserves a gift from him
Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by Veryrudeswagg(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2017
APC, PDP, Maina, EFCC, Buhari, Ori gbogbo yin ti daru. Thieves fighting thieves. Thieves demanding for justice from thieves.
Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by DeRay98(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
id911:

Atiku2019...Loading

Paid campaigner or just ignorant?
Atiku, President of Nigeria? I can't fit happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by smileyoo: 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
initially, when i saw the promoters of bubu presidency, i knew something is wrong. bubu has been able to deceive us, his admirers for decades until now. any leader that ignores social justice as bubu is doing, 've no bussiness fighting corruption. his govt is only good in producing sacred criminals, while persecuting only his perceived enemies, in the name of fighting corruption. the hypocrisy of this govt is too nauseating to true men of integrity. pdp is evil, but apc is even more evil than pdp. are we cursed with these two evil parties? can't we ignore them & seek for alternatives?
Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by smileyoo: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

And what has been done to Moro and Dieziani?
that's why pdp was booted out, we expected a higher moral standing from apc, because they promised us genuine change from pdp's shortcomings, but its dissappointing apc is even performing below pdp. pls let hold our leaders accountable for a better nation. like pdp, this govt 've lost the goodwill of nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maina’s Reinstatement: A Classical Example Of Honour Among Thieves-PDP by ofuonyebi: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
this was the institution put in place by pdp iself..

somebody under the spectacle and cover in buhari's govt.just tried to copy u with maina's example and you are shouting ole!...ole!!

pot always like to call the kettle black...whenever it was relieved of duty!!

than God that corrupt antics has been put to the dust by the master himself....what do pdp has to say?

GEJ will say leave him alone...but Buhari will say maina go home!...the difference is 7-up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Petition Buhari Over Locked Shops In Ghana / Code Of Conduct Chairman, Umar Sues Victim, Demand Stop Of Senate Inquiry / 3 More Baptist Students Escape From Bandits’ Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.