Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Tired Of Poor Spectranet Network.. - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Tired Of Poor Spectranet Network.. (650 Views)

Yes! You Can Use Your Spectranet Sim In Your Smartphone Devices! / Almost New Spectranet Mifi Model M022T 8,000 Naira Only / Brand New UNLOCKED Black Spectranet For Sale #### (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tired Of Poor Spectranet Network.. by sleekender(m): 3:22am On Oct 24, 2017
I'm officially tired of my Spectranet and will dump it at the end of this month.

The network has been crappy in Lekki for the entire September and I was patient for October and it seems to be worse.

Worst of all is that even with the useless Platinium membership I can't even connect to the call centre when I call.

Please I need ideas of a better network provider within the lekki axis. I already tried Tizeti but they could install for me because of challenges with houses blocking network path.

I'm desperate! angry sad embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Brand new Iphone X 64GB Silver Available At #350k. / Infinix Smart 2 Or Smart 2 Pro For Sale Come In Here / Do U Av A Locked Iphone4? Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.