Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Unstoppable Fund Is A Scam Do Not Invest With Them - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Unstoppable Fund Is A Scam Do Not Invest With Them (3538 Views)

This Industry Is Going Down, Do Not Invest Your Hard Earned Money In It / Scalpersticket.com Is A Scam, Pls, Not Invest With Them Again / Why You Should NOT Invest In Nigeria — Priti Patel Writes Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unstoppable Fund Is A Scam Do Not Invest With Them by Kemosolar: 4:34am On Oct 24, 2017
Nigerians and Nairalanders do not invest with unstoppable fund they are group of scammers that are in town and online to reap your hard earn money.
Re: Unstoppable Fund Is A Scam Do Not Invest With Them by Rapture4real(m): 7:19am On Nov 07, 2018
I thought as much.People need to be wise.Forget about the testimonials which are arranged and stage managed.How can you receive four times of the money you donate in 24hrs or so.It does not make sense.The trick is the same
Re: Unstoppable Fund Is A Scam Do Not Invest With Them by iamexemplary: 3:01am On Apr 20, 2019
I was once duped
Re: Unstoppable Fund Is A Scam Do Not Invest With Them by iamexemplary: 3:03am On Apr 20, 2019
I was once dupe
Re: Unstoppable Fund Is A Scam Do Not Invest With Them by Markn: 9:05am On Apr 20, 2019
Too bad

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Coin Goes Viral After Giving Out Dollars To Its Holders / Contact For Your Bill Of Quantities And Materials Schedule / Increase Your Profit And ROI With These Kind Of Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.