Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

The Real Story Behind The Jos Crisis - Documentary ( Viewer Discretion advised ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Story Behind The Jos Crisis - Documentary ( Viewer Discretion advised ) (1797 Views)

Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque / Aftermath Of The Jos Flood(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Story Behind The Jos Crisis - Documentary ( Viewer Discretion advised ) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2010
Re: The Real Story Behind The Jos Crisis - Documentary ( Viewer Discretion advised ) by hasyak(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2010
this is pure propaganda machine at work, one sided story, with this type of propaganda, peace will elude them, let them say the truth it shall set the free
Re: The Real Story Behind The Jos Crisis - Documentary ( Viewer Discretion advised ) by 18platoon(m): 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2010
@frosbel, are you still working in poundland at woolwich arsenal?
Re: The Real Story Behind The Jos Crisis - Documentary ( Viewer Discretion advised ) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 15, 2010
18 platoon:

@frosbel, are you still working in poundland at woolwich arsenal?

lol. sure sir, I still dey there. Do u want a job as well, I can help !! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Real Story Behind The Jos Crisis - Documentary ( Viewer Discretion advised ) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2010
hasyak:

this is pure propaganda machine at work, one sided story, with this type of propaganda, peace will elude them, let them say the truth it shall set the free

where is the propaganda? I see the innocent dying and hurting; i see a heartless religion rain massacre and destruction . . . and you say this is all propaganda? My dear, you make decent people wish they could carry arms and hunt you down.
Re: The Real Story Behind The Jos Crisis - Documentary ( Viewer Discretion advised ) by hasyak(m): 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2010
davidylan:

where is the propaganda? I see the innocent dying and hurting; i see a heartless religion rain massacre and destruction . . . and you say this is all propaganda? My dear, you make decent people wish they could carry arms and hunt you down.

my friend am not here to join issues with you, did they show any thing iro what they did to the other side? when was sharia ever mentioned iro the crisis in jos. or are you not aware of the massacre that took place in a Fulani settlement, the crisis in jos is not a religious issue, is more of ethnicity, so for them to come out and basically paint it as a religious issue is false, that's why i wrote let them come out with the truth it will set all free, all this propaganda will lead no where only more problem.
Re: The Real Story Behind The Jos Crisis - Documentary ( Viewer Discretion advised ) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 15, 2010
hasyak:

my friend am not here to join issues with you, did they show any thing iro what they did to the other side? when was sharia ever mentioned iro the crisis in jos. or are you not aware of the massacre that took place in a Fulani settlement, the crisis in jos is not a religious issue, is more of ethnicity, so for them to come out and basically paint it as a religious issue is false, that's why i wrote let them come out with the truth it will set all free, all this propaganda will lead no where only more problem.

Of course the crisis isnt religious except where they chanted religious slogans as they slaughtered kids. Sure "allahu archedbar" is all about politics of ethnicity.

Sorry dude, the gig is up . . . you can lie all you want. The truth is staring you in the face.
Re: The Real Story Behind The Jos Crisis - Documentary ( Viewer Discretion advised ) by hasyak(m): 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2010
davidylan:

Of course the crisis isnt religious except where they chanted religious slogans as they slaughtered kids. Sure "allahu archedbar" is all about politics of ethnicity.

Sorry dude, the gig is up . . . you can lie all you want. The truth is staring you in the face.

if you know the truth you will not be saying all you are saying, killing on any ground is wrong, am not supporting killing in any ramification, they too slaughter innocent people including kids and women which am sure you are aware of, am not saying the hausa/fulani are not muslims, but the truth should be told as it is. if we continue to full ourselves without facing the real issues we will continue to have same crisis always,
Re: The Real Story Behind The Jos Crisis - Documentary ( Viewer Discretion advised ) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2010
hasyak:

[b]if you know the truth [/b]you will not be saying all you are saying, killing on any ground is wrong, am not supporting killing in any ramification, they too slaughter innocent people including kids and women which am sure you are aware of, am not saying the hausa/fulani are not muslims, but the truth should be told as it is. if we continue to full ourselves without facing the real issues we will continue to have same crisis always,

and i take it you know the "truth" you are not sharing with your right?

and what are the "real issues" we shld be facing in order to avert "same crisis"? Arent we tired of these "same crisis" forever involving hausa/fulani MUSLIMS and no one else? Continue deceiving urselves as always.
Re: The Real Story Behind The Jos Crisis - Documentary ( Viewer Discretion advised ) by OYBMEND: 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2010
I don't think there is any propaganda in this story

There is no part of Nigeria where minority settlers are battling for political control apart from Jos.

In the Neigbouring Bauchi non Hausas have no say let alone being influential part of Government.
But in Jos you have had Hausas serving in Government.

I personally believe this is what it is. A bungled attempt at Jihad in 2010 Nigeria.

It has failed and will fail. The Hausa Muslims should wake up to the realities of the Digital age.
Re: The Real Story Behind The Jos Crisis - Documentary ( Viewer Discretion advised ) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2010
When will the Attorney General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria take states like Bauchi, Zamfara, Kano, Sokoto, Jigawa, Katsina etc to court to defend the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

State Religion is illegal under the 1999 constitution.

The constitution recognises Sharia only as a personal Law of choice used only in resolving customary disputes (e.g. divorce, inherittance) where all participants consent to this law being used to resolve the dispute.

If our Justice Ministry can not stand up to defend our constitution, unfortunately this kind of lawlessness will always be sustained in Jos.
Believe it or not it is because we have failed to call the sharia states to order that is why they are emboldened to expand this law with Jihad on Jos.

Our brothers in the North simply can't have it both ways. They can not continue to shout ONE NIGERIA because the love the federal oil money coming from everywhere else but yet always looking to stand the laws of Nigeria on its head. This behaviour must change if Nigeria is to survive.
Re: The Real Story Behind The Jos Crisis - Documentary ( Viewer Discretion advised ) by Justcash(m): 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2010
You guys are avoiding the main issue.

The main issue is that we are not one! These Hausa/Fulani people are just not meant to be same with middlebelters.

These killings will not stop untill we divide or change the politcal system and structure of Nigeria.

Wait untill they enter the West through Kwara.

For sure, they can't infilterate the East. They will meet their waterloo there.

The earlier we do the right thing, the better
Re: The Real Story Behind The Jos Crisis - Documentary ( Viewer Discretion advised ) by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 16, 2010
New video with facts also added.

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nybtsyEAeM8&hl=en[/flash]
Re: The Real Story Behind The Jos Crisis - Documentary ( Viewer Discretion advised ) by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2010
Hello these videos are for the politically correct and unware.

(1) (Reply)

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi For President / Science Teachers Get Salary Increment In Ekiti / Buhari,the Mistakes ,the Lessons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.