Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos (35431 Views)

[Pictures]The youngest king in Nigeria (15 years ) met with delta state governor / Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Visits Oboro Gbaraun In Delta State. Photos / Meet The World Youngest King "Dein Of Agbor" And The History Of Agbor Delta Stat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos by feldido(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sexyolori:
He's my cousin. very intelligent, humble and easygoing. he's married too. Long live da king....

Did he by chance attend Boys Model sec school?
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos by nengibo: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
PrinceOgun:
Keep flying the Benin Empire Flag High ...... May your reign last
Did you smoke something
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos by PrinceOgun: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
nengibo:

Did you smoke something

Fvvvk off..... He is under the Oba of Benin or are you blind?
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos by nengibo: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
PrinceOgun:

Fvvvk off..... He is under the Oba of Benin or are you blind?
Fvvk off as well, which stupid oba of mediocre Benin, obori
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos by PrinceOgun: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
nengibo:

I am very stupid , the great oba of Benin,

FIXED!!
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos by Burgerlomo: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Congratulation
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos by oshe11: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
harmbhrosz:
the topic says in IJAW kingdom

Do you have anything against that exactly??

nt really, I jst nid facts to back it up....

For nw I cnt state that he is the youngest in Ijaw kingdom cos I dnt even knw his AGE
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos by Ebi4life: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
dainformant:
A young graduate of Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, has become the youngest king in the entire Ijaw nation - filling the vacuum created by the death of the former monarch, HRM Capt. Lucky Erebulu, two years ago. The barrister, His Royal Majesty, Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu, Aduo III, was presented with a staff of office on Monday, Oct 23rd (yesterday), during his official installation of as Pere of Kabowei Kingdom at the Pere's palace in the vicinity of Patani, Delta state.

The installation occurred following the selection and subsequent coronation of the young monarch in August 2017 by the Kabowei Council of Chiefs.

The Staff of Office was presented by the Delta State Deputy Governor, Barr. (DCN) Kingsley Burutu Otuaro to HRM Barr. Shadrack Peremobowei Erebulu, Aduo III, the Pere of Kabowei Kingdom (Delta and Bayelsa States).

The event which featured the rich cultural heritage of Ijaws of the Niger Delta was witnessed by the Chairman Delta State Council of traditional rulers, HRM Obi Afezomor, the Obi of Owa Kingdom and the council members in addition to their Bayelsa State counterparts.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/installation-of-peremobowei-shedrack-erebulu-aduo-iii-youngest-ijaw-king.html
Very soon that throne will be given to the rightful owners. Justice Delayed is not justice Denied.
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos by nengibo: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
PrinceOgun:
[[s]quote author=nengibo post=61733943]
See this bitch, edo invented beads now, attire my azz, useless Yoruba rejects [/s]

You are talking nonsense you bazztarrd fellow , like I said go and remove the Edo Influence from your useless king then come here to talk , abort.ed foetus grin grin grin grin grin
Abortion & Edo hoes are 5 & 6, keep using cheap puxxy to spread influence in Italy & Spain, useless Yoruba rejects claiming empire.
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos by Sexyolori(f): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
feldido:

Did he by chance attend Boys Model sec school?
Yes, he did
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos by feldido(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
Sexyolori:

Yes, he did

He looks familiar, though I left BMSS since 2001
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos by EngrXrix(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
My turn is coming. Mark my words grin
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos by Sexyolori(f): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2017
feldido:

He looks familiar, though I left BMSS since 2001
OK, hope you enjoyed your patani experience?
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos by feldido(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Sexyolori:

OK, hope you enjoyed your patani experience?

Sure... I miss patani n boys model
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos by Sexyolori(f): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2017
feldido:

Sure... I miss patani n boys model
That's good to know...
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos by Smartii(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
OboOlora:

Which appointment, u wan be abobaku ni?

Are u Yoruba!?
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos by OboOlora(f): 12:13am On Oct 28, 2017
Smartii:

Are u Yoruba!?
My dad is.
Re: Peremobowei Shedrack Erebulu Becomes The Youngest King In Ijaw Nation. Photos by jbblues24(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2019
Good m8 I like the use of background and blur! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ijebu People And Their Ancestral Hometowns In Lagos / Top 6 Abnormalities That Are Normal In Nigeria / The Origin Of Tribal Marks Practice In Nigeria,styles And Reasons. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.