Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode (18975 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Reports That Governor Ambode Bought Her A House / Banky W, Governor Ambode And France President Pose For A Selfie At Afrika Shrine / Governor Ambode Gives N1m To Uju Ngozi Madubogwu Late Actor Obi Madubogwu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by NaijaCelebrity: 6:52am On Oct 24, 2017
Nigerian music star falz and Tekno were spotted together with Governor of Lagos State, Governor Akinwummi Ambode at an event over the weekend.

See photos below....

http://edition.soundoro.com/falz-tekno-spotted-lagos-state-governor-ambode/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

1 Like

Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:54am On Oct 24, 2017
*Yoruba After Sex*

Wife: *on her knees, Daddy wa, ese gan oooo!

Husband: kotope, Jesu lo seun

That's not my handwriting sha, cos am not feeling fine

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by Papiikush: 6:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Just imagine someone coming into your office for an interview with that hairstyle on Tekno's head undecided

*Modified

Just imagine the dimwitted fellas quoting me.

You think say them go employ you for chevron with that kindda hairstyle on your head?

Ordinary common filling station will reject your application Cuz you look irresponsible (based on the fact say na street guys dey do mumu hairstyle)

No wonder y'all are Jobless. Yet you keep blaming the witches in your village. undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by spyroet(m): 6:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Dat my guy, but he come lean sha
Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 24, 2017
Papiikush:
Just imagine someone coming into your office for an interview with that hairstyle on Tekno's head undecided
Interview for what ?

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:00am On Oct 24, 2017
Billyonaire:
Interview for what ?
For Cleaner

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by nony43(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2017
I think this Ambode is one celebrity friendly Governor
Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 24, 2017
Falz the bad guy...

*Chaaaaiiiii! Yesterday i borrowed a pen from a cashier and forgot to return it, I got home now and received debit alert of#70….. First Bank! My God will fight for me o!!!*

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by Finstar: 7:01am On Oct 24, 2017
Tecno is looking somehow..

Anyway, check out www.entmirror.com for all your biz ideas
Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by slapacha: 7:03am On Oct 24, 2017
All hail Baba for the boys!

We appreciate your good work sir

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by 9japrof(m): 7:03am On Oct 24, 2017
Ambode the celebrity governor

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by igbohausayoruba: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2017
Dope
Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by Flexherbal(m): 7:04am On Oct 24, 2017
See Tekno hair!
Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by hezy4real01(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2017
Eko oni baje
Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by DopeBoss(m): 7:06am On Oct 24, 2017
Papiikush:
Your Reasoning Is So Lame! Wtf Is Wrong Wit The Hairstyle.. So Cause I'm Going For An Interview I Must Be On Lowcut, Btw They Are After Your Qualifications Nt Hairstyle undecided

6 Likes

Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by psalmhorah(m): 7:08am On Oct 24, 2017
ambode na people's governor ..

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by sirxbit(m): 7:08am On Oct 24, 2017
DopeBoss:
Your Reasoning Is So Lame! Wtf Is Wrong Wit The Hairstyle.. So Cause I'm Going For An Interview I Must Be On Lowcut, Btw They Are After Your Qualifications Nt Hairstyle undecided Your Reasoning Is So Lame! Wtf Is Wrong Wit The Hairstyle.. So Cause I'm Going For An Interview I Must Be On Lowcut, Btw They Are After Your Qualifications Nt Hairstyle
Cum my office with that hair style
I go turn u upside down use do mop

21 Likes

Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by pheelix(m): 7:09am On Oct 24, 2017
only God knows why ambode is laughing
Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 24, 2017
sirxbit:
Cum my office with that hair style I go turn u upside down use do mop
Lol
Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by kayzat: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2017
DopeBoss:
Your Reasoning Is So Lame! Wtf Is Wrong Wit The Hairstyle.. So Cause I'm Going For An Interview I Must Be On Lowcut, Btw They Are After Your Qualifications Nt Hairstyle undecided Your Reasoning Is So Lame! Wtf Is Wrong Wit The Hairstyle.. So Cause I'm Going For An Interview I Must Be On Lowcut, Btw They Are After Your Qualifications Nt Hairstyle

It actually depend on the organization you're applying to and the industry they operate in. some organizations will deny you entry at the gate or walk you out while it's swag in some other organizations.

6 Likes

Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by Angelb4: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2017
2019 hint for 2nd tenure in the pipeline
Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by DopeBoss(m): 7:14am On Oct 24, 2017
sirxbit:

Cum my office with that hair style
I go turn u upside down use do mop
Never Judge A Book By It's Cover.. A Person With Dat Kind Of Hair Might Be The Only Qualified One Among Pple With Low Hair.. So Change Your Reasoningundecided

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by alfaHaywhy(m): 7:15am On Oct 24, 2017
Those who give a Fvck went over there.

2 Likes

Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by Pavore9: 7:16am On Oct 24, 2017
Ambode is of a likeable nature.
Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by tayorh(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2017
Big guys..
Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by ourchoice(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2017
Nigerian youths will suffer to graduate from university/polytechnic/college of education and serve for 1 year still no job!
Out of frustration the same youth tries to startup a business, and yet no capital and no loan for youth entrepreneurs!
The same youth then decides to use his/her creativity to make ends meet by doing menial tasks for foreigners using the internet, and then no electricity to power his laptop and mobile phones and internet access is costly for him to afford!

WE SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! Nigerian youths arise! It is time to take charge of our nation and build it to our dream!

Nigerian Youth Revolution Party is here to liberate Nigerians from the claws of recycled old politicians that have been ruining Nigeria for years!

Let's do this and set the ball rolling. Let's do this and get them worked up! Let's do this and get the world to know about us! Let's do this and get other Nigerian youths at home and abroad to get to know about us and join this great movement....let's trend these hashtags today:

1. #NYRP
2. #NoMoreRecycledPoliticians
3. #YouthsMustTakeOver

Go to Twitter now, tweet and use any of the above hashtags.

Follow our official Twitter handle on Twitter now @NYRP3 (https://twitter.com/NYRP3)

We are making huge progress already, don't be left out, join the Youth Movement now and let's jointly save Nigeria from collapse!

See details on how to join here>>>https://www.nairaland.com/4131364/nigerian-youth-revolution-party-nyrp
Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by psalmson001: 7:18am On Oct 24, 2017
Papiikush:

Depends on the type of job he is applying for.
Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by Humblebloke(m): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2017
undecided
Re: Falz, Tekno Spotted With Lagos State Governor Ambode by tishbite41(m): 7:29am On Oct 24, 2017
real Gs going places

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" / Stephanie Coker & Olumide Aderinokun White Wedding Holds This Weekend In Greece / Powede Eniola Awujo Son, Tobechi, Celebrates 1st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.