Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Application For US Federal Employment (DS – 174) Form - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Application For US Federal Employment (DS – 174) Form (3122 Views)

Who Has Completed FRSC Job Application For Degree Holders / Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / Captain N-Power To Catch Beneficiaries Earning From Other Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application For US Federal Employment (DS – 174) Form by obajoey(m): 8:08am On Oct 24, 2017
The first step in applying for jobs at the US embassy in Nigeria is the filling of the DS-174 application form for employment.
I have been filling this form countless time without getting any feedback from them. My opinion is maybe there is something I'm not doing right.

Please, if anyone has filled this form once before and has gotten a response from them or you could shed more light on how to go about filling the form, kindly please share your experience and how to go about filling this form properly.
Thank you and God bless.
Re: Application For US Federal Employment (DS – 174) Form by bigtt76(f): 8:20am On Oct 24, 2017
Maybe no job opening or you are not a fit for their job openings undecided

obajoey:
The first step in applying for jobs at the US embassy in Nigeria is the filling of the DS-174 application form for employment.
I have been filling this form countless time without getting any feedback from them. My opinion is maybe there is something I'm not doing right.

Please, if anyone has filled this form once before and has gotten a response from them or you could shed more light on how to go about filling the form, kindly please share your experience and how to go about filling this form properly.
Thank you and God bless.
Re: Application For US Federal Employment (DS – 174) Form by mikedimeji(m): 8:29am On Oct 24, 2017
obajoey:

Thank you and God bless.
Did u provide everything requested for? because I filled same some few weeks ago and believe u me their wahala too much. They stated specifically and in clear terms that if u failed to adhered strictly to ALL the instructions ur application won't be treated. Though I'm yet to hear from them too
Re: Application For US Federal Employment (DS – 174) Form by obajoey(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2017
Aunty maybe, your first maybe was wrong as there were openings.
On your second maybe, maybe there is a new meaning to what it is to be fit.

Points noted.
Thanks.
bigtt76:
Maybe no job opening or you are not a fit for their job openings undecided

Re: Application For US Federal Employment (DS – 174) Form by obajoey(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2017
Honestly, I did o. I Just hope someone who has filled the form and gotten a feedback before would come to our aid.
mikedimeji:

Did u provide everything requested for? because I filled same some few weeks ago and believe u me their wahala too much. They stated specifically and in clear terms that if u failed to adhered strictly to ALL the instructions ur application won't be treated. Though I'm yet to hear from them too
Re: Application For US Federal Employment (DS – 174) Form by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 24, 2017
obajoey:

Thank you and God bless.

Are yu a US citizen? if no forget about it.

3 Likes

Re: Application For US Federal Employment (DS – 174) Form by Gemc3(f): 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
Please is there anyone here who applied for the post of Visa Assistant some months ago? I'm yet to see anyone that had been called. I don't even know if they have started calling anyone.
Re: Application For US Federal Employment (DS – 174) Form by cloud9usher: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hello everyone,

I filled the form recently when a new position was advertised, I got a reply in the form of an invitation for a test at the US embassy about 3 weeks ago. I even created a thread here on Nairaland concerning that.

I think you might not be filling the form correctly or your skills/competence don't fit the job role. The form needs a lot of time and effort to fill I must say. Applying to the US embassy isn't the regular type of crap Nigerian employers put up.

2 Likes

Re: Application For US Federal Employment (DS – 174) Form by obajoey(m): 3:25am On Oct 28, 2017
Great bro.
Congrats in advance.

How long did it take before you were called from the day of application bro?
And pls share the link to the thread you mentioned.
Thank you, sir.

Modified: I just saw the thread now. I was even the person that congratulated you in advance. Gemc3 gave some hints on that thread too.

cloud9usher:
Hello everyone,

I filled the form recently when a new position was advertised, I got a reply in the form of an invitation for a test at the US embassy about 3 weeks ago. I even created a thread here on Nairaland concerning that.

I think you might not be filling the form correctly or your skills/competence don't fit the job role. The form needs a lot of time and effort to fill I must say. Applying to the US embassy isn't the regular type of crap Nigerian employers put up.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Officer Recruitment At Germaine Auto Centre, Lekki, Lagos / Unlucky Yahoo Boy Expo.sed After Saly Queen Runs Mad In His House / Uba Collecting Cvs Now, Hurry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.