Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,443 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Coach Asene Wenger Speaks About Their Match Against Norwich Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coach Asene Wenger Speaks About Their Match Against Norwich Today (316 Views)

Chelsea Accuse Man United Fans Of Making Homophobic Chants During Their Match / Iceland Players Are Allowed To Have Sex Ahead Of Their Match Against Nigeria / Super Eagles Gifted Beats By Dre Head Phone Ahead Of Their Match Against England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coach Asene Wenger Speaks About Their Match Against Norwich Today by Europa91: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2017
Wenger from his speech is ready for today's match against Norwich,normally wenger uses the carabao cup to give space for younger talent benched to grow but that will not happen in today's match against Norwich as he has promised to empty his arsenal against Norwich. He will be using senior player for today's match
This is what he said :
"That's the luxury I have at the moment and the difficulty I have as well," Wenger told Arsenal's official website. "All these players do well, play well and they deserve to play.

"Fortunately, we have important games every week, so I can give competition to everybody. We have so much offensive force on the bench as well. It's really a strong point of the club at the moment."
Youthful Arsenal sides plotted a route to the 2007 and 2011 finals before coming up short against Chelsea and Birmingham City respectively, however Wenger suggested things will be different this time around.
"I always used [the EFL Cup] to give a chance to young boys. We went to the final with a very young team and nearly won it," he added.
"I always focus on winning trophies in the Premier League and FA Cup domestically, and always used the League Cup as an education for our young players.
"But with this team I have the squad to go further, so let's see. Let's focus on winning the match against Norwich and then we'll see where we will go."
www.yousureblog.com

(1) (Reply)

Roger Federer Starts With Victory At Swiss Indoors In Basel / Griezmann On Target As Atletico Sink Roma / Real Madrid Ready To Sign Chelsea Star Defender David Luiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.