Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. (9602 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Bede2u(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2017
Biety:
who is claiming bayelsa oil ?
Ondo state is a Yorubaland and crude Oil is being mined there. So we can say SW is contributing to to the Oil sustaining Nigeria today.

Thesame can not be said of your region, SE whose only contribution is palm Oilcheesy

Besides, is Bayelsa now igbo land?you wan to steal that place too? Land grabing no go kill you people o.
actually the oil part of ondo belongs to the ijaws. The illegal states u and fulani pple created to replace the regions is actually wat land grabbing is all about

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Bede2u(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2017
bakynes:

Mumu Ambode is a bonafide Ijebu Lagos indigene from Epe,the truth is you Igbos don't even know anything about this so called Lagos you wish were yours. When did your forefathers start migrating to Lagos?
if we trace Ambode's ancestry, that is when we can determine when his family left ogbomosho to the newly developed lagos of the 19th century
Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2017
Bede2u:
lagos stopped being a yoruba land when in 1860 it became capital of british west africa. Many yorubas in lagos today are not originally from lag.... including tinubu and ambode

So what exactly can the Yorubas do for you as it relates to Lagos? Speak, we are listening.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Fulmigati:
Cognitive dissonance is screaming we are one Nigeria and Lagos is Yoruba land. You can't eat your cake and have it.

Fulminating, what do you want yorubas to do about Lagos? Just say what you igbos want so we know.
Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Bede2u(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2017
Alcatraz005:

So what exactly can the Yorubas do for you as it relates to Lagos? Speak, we are listening.
u can either let lagos be owned by all nigerians while u guys keep ruling it as the majority tribe or u can own it entirely and leave ND to also own their oil entirely
Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bede2u:
u can either let lagos be owned by all nigerians while u guys keep ruling it as the majority tribe or u can own it entirely and leave ND to also own their oil entirely

Hmmmm. Owned by all Nigerians? It is already inhabited by other Nigerians na, why wanna own it when the indigenous people are there? Are igbos( I specifically mentioned igbos cos they are the ones who hate the indigenous people) deprived of anything in Lagos?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Bede2u(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Hmmmm. Owned by all Nigerians? It is already inhabited by other Nigerians na, why wanna own it when the indigenous people are there? Are igbos( I specifically mentioned igbos cos they are the ones who hate the indigenous people) deprived of anything in Lagos?
and we want the status quo to remain. Go back and read the OP
Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
This issue of ownership of Lagos is a superfluous argument as Yorubas already occupy the nook and crannies of its structure and administration. I really don’t see how igbos can supplant Yorubas in Lagos in the next 100 years.

Most Yorubas would also give birth to children who would be more hardline than the present generation (my kids would certainly be raised to be anti igbo) due to the recent realization of the Yoruba that the igbos hate them and wish to take over their most cherished city.

In a nutshell, this is a lose lose battle for the igbos. I advise that Igbos should channel all their energies into making Enugu a mega city (I have been there and it is a beautiful place). Yorubas would only grow more hostile to the igbos going forward.

My two cent on this matter. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bede2u:
and we want the status quo to remain. Go back and read the OP

You too read my post above. undecided
Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Michael004: 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
[s]
kettykin:
if Lagos is Yorubanised , Lagos will become another Ibadan or something worse, that is why when i heard that the Lagos assembly wants to force secondary school students in Lagos to learn yourba i laughed it off as a sick and not well thought out demented Jokes which would backfire without remedies.

Lagos is the way it is now because other tribes are in Lagos and boosting its diversity, immediately the big tribes leave , Lagos will sink into a cess pool of Low human development index made up of , Tailors , Agbo sellers, Omonile , Skull miners , human parts dealers, cultist, Baby Mamas, Ritual killers , Baddoo, hard drug inhalers, bus conductors , yello Cab drivers, agbero , NURTW members. This group of people rather than add value to Lagos will depreciate the little value lagos has and sink into something worse than Ibadan is experiencing.

A stitch in time will save many Lives and days of worries
[/s]Same trash from demented Galla seller. Leave Lagos, we want it to sink. We believe as you wanted is to believe it will sink. We yorubas want Lagos to sink in our hand. You igbos should leave Lagos first and allow it to sink by Yoruba. That is what we want. All this your inconsequential rant won't change anything. If you don't want your children to learn Yoruba language In Lagos schools. Carry them to aba and stop this ghommid cry. Yoruba language is compulsory is Lagos and any igbo man or woman or any baga who doesn't like it can enter lagoon or move back to his useless village. Chikena.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Okezenwa: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
Fulmigati:
Cognitive dissonance is screaming we are one Nigeria and Lagos is Yoruba land. You can't eat your cake and have it.

Why is Kano not a no mans land? There are millions of eboes in Kano but you dare not say shit cos Yoruba peeps are not trouble makers like those up north.

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Okezenwa: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
[s]
kettykin:
if Lagos is Yorubanised , Lagos will become another Ibadan or something worse, that is why when i heard that the Lagos assembly wants to force secondary school students in Lagos to learn yourba i laughed it off as a sick and not well thought out demented Jokes which would backfire without remedies.

Lagos is the way it is now because other tribes are in Lagos and boosting its diversity, immediately the big tribes leave , Lagos will sink into a cess pool of Low human development index made up of , Tailors , Agbo sellers, Omonile , Skull miners , human parts dealers, cultist, Baby Mamas, Ritual killers , Baddoo, hard drug inhalers, bus conductors , yello Cab drivers, agbero , NURTW members. This group of people rather than add value to Lagos will depreciate the little value lagos has and sink into something worse than Ibadan is experiencing.

A stitch in time will save many Lives and days of worries
[/s]

Stop behaving like you late father. Why not allow it to sink instead of crying online like a syphillitic donkey. Developers that run away from their cursed land daily, you built Lagos with your fan yogo, baby factory, cannibalism, fake drugs, cocaine smuggle and other devilish crimes. You truly have no shame.

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
Okezenwa:

Why is Kano not a no mans land? There are millions of eboes in Kano but you dare not say shit cos Yoruba peeps are not trouble makers like those up north.

Thank you my brother, we won’t attack igbos like the Hausas because they pay tax and they can be useful when needed but we would KEEP THEM OUT of any political position of influence in yorubaland henceforth having seen their hate and plans for us. This is just the beginning. The pen is always mightier than the sword.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Okezenwa: 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bede2u:
actually the oil part of ondo belongs to the ijaws. The illegal states u and fulani pple created to replace the regions is actually wat land grabbing is all about

Pathetic liar, When did the Ilajes now become Ijaws. You eboes have no single shame. Spits

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by tommynico(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bede2u:

Have you ever heard of the Yoruba sub-group called ilajes?........they own 95% of the oil blocks and oil wells in ondo state, the ijaws are only benefiting as a result of proximity and the claim of being Nigerdeltans.

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by tommynico(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Okezenwa:

Pathetic liar, When did the Ilajes now become Ijaws. You eboes have no single shame. Spits

Don't mind them jare......awa omo aye'mafuge ilaje

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Okezenwa: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Thank you my brother, we won’t attack igbos like the Hausas because they pay tax and they can be useful when needed but we would KEEP THEM OUT of any political position of influence in yorubaland henceforth having seen their hate and plans for us. This is just the beginning. The pen is always mightier than the sword.

They will always fail cos most of them have no working brain. The Yorubas are not sleeping and know their plans. Most of those ranting online are the frustrated gala sellers afraid of going back to their cursed erosion ravaged land and also those spewing trash from their mudroom in Aba. No one take them serious.

15 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Okezenwa: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
tommynico:

Don't mind them jare......awa omo aye'mafuge ilaje

Lol. I really pity them cos they are all frustrated and dont even know what else to do. The OP created same kinda thread few days with a different handle. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Bede2u(m): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
Okezenwa:

when did ilajes become yoruba u pathetic people and reaping where u didnt sow
Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Bede2u(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Okezenwa:

yes kano is not no mans land cos it was never capital of Nigeria. After Nigeria spent 86 years building lagos, yorubas want to claim it to themselves. Why didnt u all resist when lagos was about to be made nigerias capital
Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Okezenwa: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bede2u:

I can now see you are a frustrated osu eboe who is tired of his own pathetic life. First you said it belongs to Ijaws, when busted you switched to another story cos of shame. Ilajes are Ibos from Ebonyi. I really pity those that sired someone like you. Smh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by tommynico(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
Okezenwa:

Lol. I really pity them cos they are all frustrated and dont even know what else to do. The OP created same kinda thread few days with a different handle. Lol

The most annoying thing about them is the disunity amongst them, the anambra man sees other igbo groups as inferior to them, especially those from ebonyi and they leave their homeland enmass to make profits in another man's land only to aim at becoming a landlord on another man's property....

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Okezenwa: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bede2u:
yes kano is not no mans land cos it was never capital of Nigeria.

Gala seller, Lagos was the former capital and not Lagos state. Try to leave your barren land for once in your life instead of disgracing your family online. Na wao

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Okezenwa: 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
tommynico:

The most annoying thing about them is the disunity amongst them, the anambra man sees other igbo groups as inferior to them, especially those from ebonyi and they leave their homeland enmass to make profits in another man's land only to aim at becoming a landlord on another man's property....

Reason i said i pity them. Some are called Osus, those in Ebonyi are seen as inferior while those in Enugu are called Wawa. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bede2u:
yes kano is not no mans land cos it was never capital of Nigeria. After Nigeria spent 86 years building lagos, yorubas want to claim it to themselves. Why didnt u all resist when lagos was about to be made nigerias capital

Igbos can go on with whatever plans they have in stock for Lagos. We are attentive and observing your every move. Just don’t say we hate you when measures are put in place to check your excesses.

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Bede2u(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Okezenwa:

I can now see you are a frustrated osu eboe who is tired of his own pathetic life. First you said it belongs to Ijaws, when busted you switched to another story cos of shame. Ilajes are Ibos from Ebonyi. I really pity those that sired someone like you. Smh
u can insult me... i wont insult u back but my dear yorubas have no oil. However, if u insist u do, tell the fg to stop giving u guys proceeds from ND oil cos u now have oil
Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by kettykin: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Okezenwa:
[s][/s]

Stop behaving like you late father. Why not allow it to sink instead of crying online like a syphillitic donkey. Developers that run away from their cursed land daily, you built Lagos with your fan yogo, baby factory, cannibalism, fake drugs, cocaine smuggle and other devilish crimes. You truly have no shame.

I would have replied you until i had a look at your profile, you will end up worse than IPOB exposed .Mark it somewhere

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by tommynico(m): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bede2u:

If you don't know just ask and I will teach you. The Ilaje people are a subgroup of the Yoruba ethnic group. They are even considered as one of the core groups of Yoruba land. Their major occupation is fishing which is the reason you will only find them in the coastal areas. They have the largest land area in ondo state, contribute immensely to the purse of the state and yes, they own virtually all oil blocks in te state like those at ayetoro, gbenefa, aboto etc.

12 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Okezenwa: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bede2u:
u can insult me... i wont insult u back but my dear yorubas have no oil. However, if u insist u do, tell the fg to stop giving u guys proceeds from ND oil cos u now have oil

Read the trash you wrote again if it make any sense. How old are you?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Bede2u(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Igbos can go on with whatever plans they have in stock for Lagos. We are attentive and observing your every move. Just don’t say we hate you when measured are put in place to check your excesses.
we would ensure such measures never see the light of day. Na today una begin try am? I would be alive wen joe igbokwe would bcom the first igbo gov of lagos state
Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Okezenwa: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
kettykin:

I would have replied you until i had a look at your profile

Go and sell your fan yogo before i slap your flat head.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors, I Am Ashamed Of You People. by Bede2u(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Okezenwa:

Read the trash you wrote again if it make any sense. How old are you?
older than u. But tell me again how that post is trash... u no get oil again? Stop collecting ND oil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Sets Up Two New Satellite Companies Under NIGCOMSAT / APC Convention: Unity List Should Be Ready By Saturday – Lawan / 2023: Atiku Sympathises With Jigawa Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.