Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

You Are Stupid To Say It's Okay For Men To Cheat -actress Keturah To Liz Anjorin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Stupid To Say It's Okay For Men To Cheat -actress Keturah To Liz Anjorin (502 Views)

Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Stupid To Say It's Okay For Men To Cheat -actress Keturah To Liz Anjorin by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 24, 2017
In a recent interview chat with "vj adams and ruggedman" on lindaikejisTv, actress keturah blast the Nollywood Yoruba actress "lizzy anjorin" for saying it is okay for men to sleep with their partner friends or maids.

"i don't even know who is Lizzy anjorin, i don't know who she is. But i think she is very stupid to make that senseless statement" she said.

She made the statement at about "15:00" in the video.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EHkj2rn21c

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/you-are-stupid-to-say-it-is-okay-for.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

The Competition Is Real!! Startimes Introduce Pay Per Day, Weekly And Monthly Su / “I Am The Best Thing To Ever Happen To The Nigerian Music Industry” – Brymo / Nollywood New Yam Festival: Tonto Begs Shocking Award [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.