Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Bar Man/bar Lady At Victoria Island - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bar Man/bar Lady At Victoria Island (736 Views)

Bar Man Needed At Egbeda / Cook, Cleaner, Waitress/Waiter, Concierge, Stewards and Bar-man Needed Urgently / 5 Waitress Needed In A Club At Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bar Man/bar Lady At Victoria Island by PCRecruit: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Our client, a lounge located in Victoria Island requires the services of a qualified and experienced bar man/bar lady for their operations.

Job Details
• Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Ensure bar environment and equipment is properly clean.
• Pay strict attention to drinks given to waiters for proper accountability.
• Mix ingredients to mix cocktails
• Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
• Interact with customers take and serve orders politely and efficiently
• Comply with all food and beverage regulation

Skills Required:
• Ability to mix cocktails and prepare smoothies
• Good verbal communication and listening skills
• Diplomatic approach to handling conflict situations
• Attention to details
• Thorough knowledge of alcoholic drinks and cocktail recipes.
• Health and safety rules in a bar
• Agility and speed.

Salary: N40,000 – N45,000 monthly

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should send their CVs to: jobs@pcr.com.ng or jobs.pcr@gmail.com; using the job title as the subject of the mail.
web: www.pcr.com.ng
Re: Bar Man/bar Lady At Victoria Island by robertwoods334: 10:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
Is there accommodation?
Re: Bar Man/bar Lady At Victoria Island by PCRecruit: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2017
robertwoods334:
Is there accommodation?

There's no accomodation
Re: Bar Man/bar Lady At Victoria Island by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2017
Hotel Manager
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND
Experience
2 years
Imo
Job Description
The Hotel Manager in a nutshell ensures that all aspects of the hotel operate smoothly.
The Hotel Manager comes up with plans on how to run the Hotel profitably.
The position is in charge of daily activities of Front Desk, Housekeeping and Guest Services
The Hotel Manager develops periodic departmental goals and ensures that steps are setup and carried out to achieve these goals.
Primarily accountable for administration of hotel operations and the implementation of service standards in order to maximize guest and employee satisfaction.
Perform daily and weekly review of timesheets for overtime control and conformity to schedule. Make corrections as appropriate and forward to accounting or GM.
Oversee training for all new employees. Coordinate all staff orientation and training.
Oversee purchasing of goods, services and supplies within established budgets.
Organize and implement periodic staff meetings to evaluate overall effectiveness of communication, training and staff development.
Requirements
A degree in a relevant field.
2 years cognate work experience in the hospitality industry
Experience in business management and customer service required.
You can apply if you are not resident in Imo State but willing to relocate as accomodation will be provided.
Benefits
Accommodation
A car
Good salary
Supervisor
Qualification
BA/BSc/HND
Experience
2 years
The Supervisor will support the Hotel Manager in running the Hotel.
Requirements
A relevant degree
A minimum of 2 years experience in the Hospitality industry
must be RESIDENT in Owerri

Food Technicians/Technologists
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience
2 years
Imo
Job Description
Plan the prepartion of food and drink products in the hote. Specific responsibilities include:
involved in day-to-day food preparation
generating new food ideas and recipes
modifying and improving existing recipes
ensuring that strict hygiene food safety standards are met
identifying and choosing products from suppliers
monitoring the use of additives
testing and examining food samples
Requirements
A relevant degree
A minimum of 2 years experience in the Food or Hospitality industry
Audition for Performers, Strippers, Singers, Dancers and Entertainers
Qualification Ability to create and go with the flow
Imo

Method of Application
You are encouraged to send in your CV alongside a cover letter (as the body of your email) detailing your experience and fit for the position to ada@westbrook.ng
Re: Bar Man/bar Lady At Victoria Island by ojudunkemi: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2017
Good day brothers and sisters.my name is Ojudun Kemi. Am based in Lagos. I graduated from Unilag with a 2.1 in chemistry. I also have an OND from Yabatech (science and lab tech) .i am about rounding up my postgraduate diploma from unilag by November. I worked with accion microfinance as a loan officer but the stress was too unbearable for me. I need a good place to work in other to exercise my knowledge.i am currently teaching and earn 12,000. I am about to get married next month but I need a good job to support my husband to be who is also just managing. God bless u as u link me up with a reputable company. My email is kemiojudun@gmail.com 08138368999. in case of any favour from that blessed man or woman that God will use. thanks.
Re: Bar Man/bar Lady At Victoria Island by abaaa(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
what is the name and address of the Bar. let`s check of it is worth applying.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Apply For MTN Nigeria Mid-level & Exp. Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Be among the next millionaires / Customer Care Officer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.