Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Lady In Mess After She Introduced Her Friend To A Movie Director Who Robbed Her - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Lady In Mess After She Introduced Her Friend To A Movie Director Who Robbed Her (405 Views)

I Need A Female Friend To Chat With / If You Are Single Lady In PH, Search No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady In Mess After She Introduced Her Friend To A Movie Director Who Robbed Her by Mowunmiaf: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
A Nigerian lady, Chizoba Miracle Emenaha, seems to have gotten herself into trouble after her upcoming actress friend she connected to a movie director got robbed by him. Now asking fro help to track down the alleged thief, She wrote;
Today has been a hectic day.. I’ve been running upandan because of one useless thief liadat… So a guy contacted me On here told me he’s a movie producer and needs upcoming actors to feature in his movie..

I told him I’m not an actress and I’m not interested.. This guy insisted and wouldn’t let me be, I said okay let me connect him with an upcoming actress I know maybe she can help him.. Finally the girl met the guy today somewhere in Cokal Asaba How this guy made away with the girl’s phone is what I don’t understand..

The girl contacted me immediately I rushed to his Facebook grabbed his picture before he could deactivate Luckily for us again there was a number at the back of the script he left with the girl, We contacted the number
Told him what just happened sent him the thief’s picture.. The guy agreed knowing the guy very well,said same thief has swindled his younger brother’s phone,
Said the thief’s street name is jango.. That it was one soldier that helped them recover the phone from the guy.. Said we should give him money to give to the soldier guy to buy fuel so he could come from Enugu to track the guy….I told him we can’t give anybody we don’t know money until we meet them..

The guy said we should f**k off.. I checked his own number in true caller saw his name went on Facebook and found him
Emmanuel Tochi I have his pictures two This guy knows the thief even knows his village
The guy on red and white shake is the phone thief The other pictures are that of Emmanuel.

Anyone that knows them should pls Call 0706**2*1275 I’m soo concerned cos I did the connection.. I shouldn’t have for someone I don’t know

Re: Lady In Mess After She Introduced Her Friend To A Movie Director Who Robbed Her by Mowunmiaf: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
kasala
Re: Lady In Mess After She Introduced Her Friend To A Movie Director Who Robbed Her by pointblank247(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
sorry oo my sister. that's watsupp in Nigeria of today but make sure you dont give any guy money to trace him because he may even be a member of the thiefing gang.

(1) (Reply)

. / I Need A Matured Lady For Serious Sex In Lagos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.