Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,604 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (294180 Views)

15 Reasons You Should Be Proud To Be A Nigerian(pics) / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2013
otele:
Ahaaaaa cheesy
Finally, I am at peace wink

Adaobi m kiss kiss

Nke a wu ihe adults na eme kiss

Don't mind tosh

It's good to know that you are finally at peace tongue

So what will you provide for me ? grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by otele(m): 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
adaobi123:

It's good to know that you are finally at peace tongue

So what will you provide for me ? grin

Love. kiss
Absolute loyalty. kiss
Honor. kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by otele(m): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2013
adaobi123:

LOOOOOOOOOL

Otele shouldnt do anything. Just be himself. tongue

. . . . undecided . . . ok cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2013
otele:

. . . . undecided . . . ok cheesy

What ? Just be yourself tongue I'm not asking for money and diamonds.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
otele:

Love. kiss
Absolute loyalty. kiss
Honor. kiss

grin kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2013
adaobi123:

ask him his real age grin
bc even that 19 was faked grin . . shebi you want him to be himself grin
can you handle the truth
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by otele(m): 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
adaobi123:

Lovin you more already cheesy

Umuafrika Otele has finally found his better half cheesy

I will always be my self cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by adabeke12(f): 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
toshmann:

can you handle the truth

lmao
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
toshmann:

can you handle the truth

Otele wetin be your real age ? tongue

I can handle anything
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2013
otele:

otele daddy gi will soon seize your laptop again ma ya hu na iji ya achuga nwayi toro gi grin

adaobi nke a wukwa child abuse for real
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
otele:

cool grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2013
toshmann:
otele daddy gi will soon seize your laptop again ma ya hu na iji ya achuga nwayi toro gi grin

adaobi nke a wukwa child abuse for real

Otele state your real age
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by otele(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2013
adaobi123:

Otele state your real age

embarassed my real age? embarassed
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by adabeke12(f): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2013
otele:

yes
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
otele:

Yes
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
otele:

YES grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by otele(m): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2013
Today na today embarassed
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by adabeke12(f): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2013
otele: Today na today embarassed

lmao
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
otele: Today na today embarassed
adaobi dikwa careful . . . i know this kid when i was in the UK grin

Just look at his posts and guess his age grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
toshmann:
adaobi dikwa careful . . . i know this kid when i was in the UK grin

Just look at his posts and guess his age grin

LMAOO ! I'll look grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by otele(m): 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
I am a young adult cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
otele: I am a young adult cheesy

young adult owu afo ole?
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
adaobi123:

LMAOO ! I'll look grin
think deep bc he is a very smart kid. no jokes, the guy is brilliant . . . . and no need to waste time otele di 17yrs grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
otele: I am a young adult cheesy

How many years are you ?
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by adabeke12(f): 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
toshmann:

young adult owu afo ole?

otele za ya biko smiley
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
toshmann:
think deep bc he is a very smart kid. no jokes, the guy is brilliant . . . . and no need to waste time otele di 17yrs grin grin grin grin

LOOLOLOL

grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by otele(m): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
toshmann:

[size=18pt]I am not 17yrs[/size]
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2013
adaobi threaten to leave him if he doesnt want to be himself by telling his real age without shame grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2013
toshmann: adaobi threaten to leave him if he doesnt want to be himself by telling his real age without shame grin

Otele. If you love me, tell me your age.

If you don't, it will be good bye to this e-relationship tongue

grin grin
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by otele(m): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2013
Tosh ihe a Ina eme odi mma? embarassed

Why na? Why art thou persecuting me? embarassed

Have you found me, o my enemy? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by otele(m): 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
adaobi123:

Otele. If you love me, tell me your age.

If you don't, it will be good bye to this e-relationship tongue

grin grin

Ok, adi m 17 embarassed
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2013
otele:

Ok, adi m 17 embarassed

Finally. tongue

You see that wasn't so hard. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (227) (Reply)

Nigerian Pidgin English And Their Meanings / Pictures Of African Traditional Clothing! / Ogun Awon Bàba Wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.