Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady - Culture (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (292277 Views)

15 Reasons You Should Be Proud To Be A Nigerian(pics) / Igbo Kwenu! kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/Lady / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (227) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by BlacPerl(f): 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2012
pres-elect:
you go wait tire grin
bia ka m guoro gi poem . . .(only after ify nyere gi permission)

ify m uo wink
oyi m ji eme onu
ada di obi m mma
akwaugo m wink
agunalu m. Ana m eche Tosh, nwokeoma mkpuruobi ya mara mma. Baby Tosh, olekwanu ebe i no?
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by preselect(m): 6:36pm On Aug 23, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nnaaa lekwanu o, unu hugakwa ihe m huga nga. Toshman anyuola nshi na bible. Lekwanu Anya o. Tosh ejila style maburu umuoma Nile bataga ebe a.

@blackpearl ndewo o. Imebekwenu onwe gi introduce gi ibu Uzo chowa tosh undecided. Owughikwa otu anyi si eme. Odi m ka iwu onye ohuru ebea. Ndewo.
Foto gi Amaka. wink
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by BlacPerl(f): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2012
pres-elect:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nnaaa lekwanu o, unu hugakwa ihe m huga nga. Toshman anyuola nshi na bible. Lekwanu Anya o. Tosh ejila style maburu umuoma Nile bataga ebe a.

@blackpearl ndewo o. Imebekwenu onwe gi introduce gi ibu Uzo chowa tosh undecided. Owughikwa otu anyi si eme. Odi m ka iwu onye ohuru ebea. Ndewo.
Foto gi Amaka. wink
akam bukwa ofu onye ahu unu mara...... Maria-Goretti
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 12:49am On Aug 24, 2012
MariaTosh kiss
igbaala plural? grin a si m ka m send-ia the poem,mana odika amaghim ka esi eme use email nairalandi. onwere otu ozo m nwereike iji send-ia the poem.maka achoghi m ka achi na ndi otu ya hu poem a. infact, after 2 days in poetry class, my professor choro itinyem na board of directors ndi ga na eme peom exams for students wink

asa echefughi m gi at all. the peom di set wink for your eyes only. . . . . and only to your Heart . . through your eyes ONLY cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Bluemoon1(f): 1:21am On Aug 24, 2012
Let me not spoil the igbo flow with my english... sad i can't speak a lot of igbo. but i'm trying to learn embarassed Proudly igbo
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chikeorji123(m): 4:15am On Aug 24, 2012
Blue moon: Let me not spoil the igbo flow with my english... sad i can't speak a lot of igbo. but i'm trying to learn embarassed Proudly igbo

Nne kedu mgbe ijere ulo ikpeazu?
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by chikeorji123(m): 4:18am On Aug 24, 2012
Ututu oma nuoo anam ekele onye obula oo,ama m na unu abolachi
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by odumchi: 5:09am On Aug 24, 2012
chikeorji123: Ututu oma nuoo anam ekele onye obula oo,ama m na unu abolachi

Enyi ndaa?

I tesala na atang ano a?
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by MariaGoretti: 7:08am On Aug 24, 2012
toshmann: MariaTosh kiss
igbaala plural? grin a si m ka m send-ia the poem,mana odika amaghim ka esi eme use email nairalandi. onwere otu ozo m nwereike iji send-ia the poem.maka achoghi m ka achi na ndi otu ya hu poem a. infact, after 2 days in poetry class, my professor choro itinyem na board of directors ndi ga na eme peom exams for students wink

asa echefughi m gi at all. the peom di set wink for your eyes only. . . . . and only to your Heart . . through your eyes ONLY cool
smiley cheesy
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2012
Tosh sendia the poem to me, a gam a-forward to Maria.
Okpo, start following Maria, I think that way, u can send her a mail.

Meanwhile, a hula m tosh na Maria na youtube.o nwere onye chetara egwu a
http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=ELdLYGRGvCY
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2012
Pres elect don't just talk to me again. Lekwanu nkpari!

Gawazie with Maria. angry angry angry

Bido taa gawa, Ify di single. . .and searching cry cry
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Bluemoon1(f): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2012
chikeorji123:

Nne kedu mgbe ijere ulo ikpeazu?
pardon my reply in english... i've not been to the village since 2004
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Afam4eva(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
Blue moon:
lol...you don't have to go to the village to be able to speak Igbo.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Bluemoon1(f): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2012
afam4eva:
lol...you don't have to go to the village to be able to speak Igbo.

i know..My parents hardly spoke it to me. i really don't have an excuse anyway. I'm learning now
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by MariaGoretti: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
Blue moon:
dnt worry my dear, it tuk me many yrs to learn it.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Afam4eva(m): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2012
If we had Igbo movies and more mainstream Igbo music, more people will learn how to speak the language.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Bluemoon1(f): 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2012
afam4eva: If we had Igbo music and more mainstream Igbo music, more people will learn how to speak the language.

and igbo movies too. its bad that there's no igbo film industry. i know a lot of yorubas that learnt their language from their films and music.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Afam4eva(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2012
Blue moon:

and igbo movies too. its bad that there's no igbo film industry. i know a lot of yorubas that learnt their language from their films and music.
That was a typo, i actually meant movies and mainstream music.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ifyalways(f): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
There are Igbo movies,you just have to ask the for it. Movies like Igbudu,Ikuku,ofor na ogu,Igwe Osuofia etc are all Igbo movies.

The best way,IMO to learn a language
is by speaking it.mix with Igbo speakers wherever it is you reside.it might be a slow process,even frustrating but keep conversing with them in Igbo.even in this thread,type whatever it is you want to say in Igbo,we'll keep correcting you and you'll be improving.

You can't learn by keeping your mouth shut and waiting for the day you'll be perfect.

Dalu. kiss
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by Afam4eva(m): 1:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
ifyalways: There are Igbo movies,you just have to ask the for it. Movies like Igbudu,Ikuku,ofor na ogu,Igwe Osuofia[b] etc are all Igbo movies.[/b]

The best way,IMO to learn a language
is by speaking it.mix with Igbo speakers wherever it is you reside.it might be a slow process,even frustrating but keep conversing with them in Igbo.even in this thread,type whatever it is you want to say in Igbo,we'll keep correcting you and you'll be improving.

You can't learn by keeping your mouth shut and waiting for the day you'll be perfect.

Dalu. kiss
I know there are Igbo movies that are produced once in a blue moon but the thing is that they're difficult to find. Why don't we see their adverts on TV like other movies. And how come they are not mainstream. Our people need to start producing Igbo movies in commercial quantity. Remember how it was in the early 90s. I think that was the best time to be Igbo. We also need Igbo TV programs too.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by preselect(m): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2012
ifyalways: Tosh sendia the poem to me, a gam a-forward to Maria.
Okpo, start following Maria, I think that way, u can send her a mail.

Meanwhile, a hula m tosh na Maria na youtube.o nwere onye chetara egwu a
http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=ELdLYGRGvCY

ifyalways: Pres elect don't just talk to me again. Lekwanu nkpari!

Gawazie with Maria. angry angry angry

Bido taa gawa, Ify di single. . .and searching cry cry

chinekem eee shocked shocked shocked umunna m eee . . .ify ahapula nu m oo ify olee ihe m mere? akwa ebu m gi n'obi oge ncha. owu maka na m si na foto maria mara mma? but ify ichetaghi na anu m off on thursdays, so m na eji thursdays agbada pub ga kpuo mmaya. mmanya n'ebu m oge ahu . . owu nani gi mara mma ebe a, owu imaghi?
chei, ify m naga tosh poem oooo cry . . . tosh eburula aghugho choo inara m ify . . .
as for you toshman angry, enwerem big plans for you . . dont worry, anyi ga ahu by next week.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by preselect(m): 2:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
ify enwee ihe m mere biko gbaghara o cry cry cry cry cry cry
the thing ekweghi m odidi cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGb6qMlAEG8

ebegbuola m onwe m kemgbe taa cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by achi4u(m): 3:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
Truly if you want to learn with passion there are so many channel you can grab it,just like what Ify said...type anything here in Igbo we will correct some mistakes therein.
Again,alot of Igbo novels and poems are in the market...grab one!
Many Igbo films are in the market__ subtitle in english,this can also help if really you're in love and want to come home(learn your sweet language),then also try interact with igbolanguage when speaking with igbo people______here the problems lay,inferiority complex and too much bragging...try to deal with that first and be PROUD of your language every other things will follow gradually.

**I can't believe that some of our people cant speak and understand our SWEET language...too strange**
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by achi4u(m): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
pres-elect:

chinekem eee shocked shocked shocked umunna m eee . . .ify ahapula nu m oo ify olee ihe m mere? akwa ebu m gi n'obi oge ncha. owu maka na m si na foto maria mara mma? but ify ichetaghi na anu m off on thursdays, so m na eji thursdays agbada pub ga kpuo mmaya. mmanya n'ebu m oge ahu . . owu nani gi mara mma ebe a, owu imaghi?
chei, ify m naga tosh poem oooo cry . . . tosh eburula aghugho choo inara m ify . . .
as for you toshman angry, enwerem big plans for you . . dont worry, anyi ga ahu by next week.
UmuIgbo abatala m SouthAfrica m gara last week.ekeleee ooo!!

Ugbu a osetigokwa!
Ify ebullshitigo Pres_elect maka na o lere anya na foto maria.na wa o

Torchman m gbara boy-boy n'aka m otu esi achu nwanyi choziri ikari m,mana abatago m ewehara onodu m n'ulo a.torch gba chere m!

maria enwebeghi m okwu ebe ino,untill m ghota etu eke si anya anwu.

bluemoon,ginwa ji bekee bia,am watching you from the side linegrin

Adabekee my firstlady,kedu ka imere?,iga agba mbo ka ina represent onwe gi here.one love

pres_elect ebezina maka nwanyi,ify ga apikwa gi amu ka uche di ya next time.

udo diri unu
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by achi4u(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
blacpe@rl ke kwanu? ina a likekwa onye likiri gi?
aziziaaa?
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by ikekings(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
achi4u: Truly if you want to learn with passion there are so many channel you can grab it,just like what Ify said...type anything here in Igbo we will correct some mistakes therein.
Again,alot of Igbo novels and poems are in the market...grab one!
Many Igbo films are in the market__ subtitle in english,this can also help if really you're in love and want to come home(learn your sweet language),then also try interact with igbolanguage when speaking with igbo people______here the problems lay,inferiority complex and too much bragging...try to deal with that first and be PROUD of your language every other things will follow gradually.

**I can't believe that some of our people cant speak and understand our SWEET language...too strange**

Asusu igbo anyia na ato ka mmanu anwu....
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by MariaGoretti: 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2012
achi4u: blacpe@rl ke kwanu? ina a likekwa onye likiri gi?
aziziaaa?
blacpe@rl is one n same as Maria-Goretti
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by MariaGoretti: 4:08pm On Aug 24, 2012
achi4u: UmuIgbo abatala m SouthAfrica m gara last week.ekeleee ooo!!

Ugbu a osetigokwa!
Ify ebullshitigo Pres_elect maka na o lere anya na foto maria.na wa o

Torchman m gbara boy-boy n'aka m otu esi achu nwanyi choziri ikari m,mana abatago m ewehara onodu m n'ulo a.torch gba chere m!

maria enwebeghi m okwu ebe ino,untill m ghota etu eke si anya anwu.

bluemoon,ginwa ji bekee bia,am watching you from the side linegrin

Adabekee my firstlady,kedu ka imere?,iga agba mbo ka ina represent onwe gi here.one love

pres_elect ebezina maka nwanyi,ify ga apikwa gi amu ka uche di ya next time.

udo diri unu
nno nna. Kedukwanu ka i siri jee? I jekwara nke oma? Onwekwara ihe i jiri lota?
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin toshmann nwa mama achigbuola onweya oo cheesy
pres-elect, ihe m na agwa gi far back ka ihuru today, n'ebe ka nkita ewu tara ji ya grin
ify ji gi gbaa bolu. ogbachaala bolu ike agwu ya, ochoro new bolu cool . . . ifylatic ifynkwa cheesy idi mean grin
anyway, adighizi m interested, ify poem a wu for nani Maria-Toshetti kiss

baby, i still cant get to your nairaland mail. what's your twitter add. bc what i see on the add u posted is a bit uncertain. biko nyem ebe m ga amapa poem a sharp sharp.
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by toshmann(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2012
@Achi4u tongue tongue tongue tongue
imaghi onye m wu angry ka m chetara gi onye m wu cheesy
A wu m
toshmann nwa mama
agbusi gbara otele 1
eju n'efe n'elu
bobo nkirisi 1 of nairalandi
anu ana agba egbe . . o n'acho condom 1
crown prince of umumkpi1
the first son of the great ezeala1 of umumkpi(formerly known as kamuzuland, . . . . conqueror of the british empire.)
grandson of ezemkpoto1 of umumkpi
great grandson of eleweukwu1 of umumkpi . . . . hero of the war of attrition of 1849.
great-great grandson of adagaduga . . . founder of the ancient kindgom of umumkpi and leader of the great migration from the land of adigboloja in the valley of zambezi to umumkpi just east of the niger

marakwa onye gi na ya n'eme ihe. Maria-Toshetti is NOT single cool
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by MariaGoretti: 6:26pm On Aug 24, 2012
toshmann: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin toshmann nwa mama achigbuola onweya oo cheesy
pres-elect, ihe m na agwa gi far back ka ihuru today, n'ebe ka nkita ewu tara ji ya grin
ify ji gi gbaa bolu. ogbachaala bolu ike agwu ya, ochoro new bolu cool . . . ifylatic ifynkwa cheesy idi mean grin
anyway, adighizi m interested, ify poem a wu for nani Maria-Toshetti kiss

baby, i still cant get to your nairaland mail. what's your twitter add. bc what i see on the add u posted is a bit uncertain. biko nyem ebe m ga amapa poem a sharp sharp.
hotchick2079@yahoo.com, u can also add mi on fb usin dat i.d too, den u can inbox d poem to mi
Re: Igbo Kwenu! Kwezuo Nu! Join Us If You're Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady by MariaGoretti: 6:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
toshmann: @Achi4u tongue tongue tongue tongue
imaghi onye m wu angry ka m chetara gi onye m wu cheesy
A wu m
toshmann nwa mama
agbusi gbara otele 1
eju n'efe n'elu
bobo nkirisi 1 of nairalandi
anu ana agba egbe . . o n'acho condom 1
crown prince of umumkpi1
the first son of the great ezeala1 of umumkpi(formerly known as kamuzuland, . . . . conqueror of the british empire.)
grandson of ezemkpoto1 of umumkpi
great grandson of eleweukwu1 of umumkpi . . . . hero of the war of attrition of 1849.
great-great grandson of adagaduga . . . founder of the ancient kindgom of umumkpi and leader of the great migration from the land of adigboloja in the valley of zambezi to umumkpi just east of the niger

marakwa onye gi na ya n'eme ihe. Maria-Toshetti is NOT single cool
gwakwa ya na i si na agburu King David wee liputa,

Ochinanwata 1 of Umumkpi,
Anagbaegonkitionaezuzughari 1 of Umumkpi....
:*:*

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (227) (Reply)

Nigerian Pidgin English And Their Meanings / Pictures Of African Traditional Clothing! / Ogun Awon Bàba Wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.