Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Avoid Displaying Phones When Stuck In Traffic - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Avoid Displaying Phones When Stuck In Traffic (759 Views)

Lady Whose Long Braids Got Stuck In Wheel Of A Bike Rescued By Sympathizers / LASEMA Uses Crane To Rescue Man Stuck In Mud At 3rd Mainland Bridge(photos) / 2 Hausa Snake Charmers At Ikeja Spotted Displaying Their Skills (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Displaying Phones When Stuck In Traffic by OludareIsola(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Going home around 8:30pm yesterday from Bolade Oshodi heading towards Iyana-Ipaja. I was met with a heavy flow of traffic which greeted me with a nostalgic feeling. Inside the bus, I was seated at the last row edged to the window side of the bus and two seats further away from me was a woman. I guess she was coming from office around that time she was seated by the window side. She was nicely treating herself to music play from her phone with an earpiece; which remained busy on her two ears, rested on her laps was her big phone. I don't know what product or type but I know it must be a big phone. On getting to Ikeja Along; there was this guy who was walking side by side with our bus and one could have easily mistaken him to be a hawker hawking his wares but he has nothing with you him to suggest him as such. So nobody could have cared or suspected his daredevil motive.

Before someone could say Jack Robinson he reached out his hand from the corner of the window and reached for the phone of this woman. The woman could not believe what happened within the spate of those seconds because it really happened very fast. Not many inside the bus caught a glimpse of the incidence only few did. To make matters worst; nobody could have given the thief a hot chase because the vehicles have started moving from that moment and even moreso the bus has no conductor.

If you are inside a bus and stuck in a traffic avoid holding your phones or displaying your gadget especially if you are sitting by the window side.
Re: Avoid Displaying Phones When Stuck In Traffic by Olalan(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
That's why they say always shine your eyes for Lagos. Sorry she lost her possession to a thief but core lagosians know they have to be careful with public displays of gadgets in some areas.

1 Like

Re: Avoid Displaying Phones When Stuck In Traffic by IFNOTGOD(m): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
TRUE, have seen that happen so many times

(1) (Reply)

FUTO VC At War With Host Community Eziobodo Yet Again / What Impact Has Nairaland Made In Your Life / Postal Codes Of All States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.