Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Solution To Male Infertility My Conversations With Ttc Dads Always Follow This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solution To Male Infertility My Conversations With Ttc Dads Always Follow This (581 Views)

Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action / Double Root Coffee - Secret To Male Sexual Activeness / 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Male Infertility My Conversations With Ttc Dads Always Follow This by vikyembassy2000(f): 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
SOLUTION TO MALE INFERTILITY

My conversations with TTC dads always follow this order.

Check list:

✔Have you and your wife done any medical examination or fertility tests?

✔Do you have the result of your wife's hormonal assay, ultrasound scan and HSG?

✔Do you have the result of your semen analysis, culture test & hormonal assay?

✔For couples who have had a child before but having delay in conceiving another child, I do tell them to also go back and get some medical examination or fertility tests. Why?

*Secondary Infertility is still infertility*

Get A Fertility Test, Today !

For women having a recurring miscarriage:

✔ I also ask what their doctors have done to prevent a reoccurrence of miscarriage.

✔ I do advise them to go back for some medical examination or fertility tests. Why? Because recurring miscarriage is still infertility.

Also having still births is still infertility, so long as you haven't put to bed a living & healthy baby, it is still infertility.

My advise to couples with either primary or secondary infertility remains:

✔Go with your wife or husband for some medical examination or fertility tests

Now the reports of these three medical examination or fertility tests: must be upload for me to see for myself. I don't accept word of mouth reports.

Some, women will say yes, Doctor, the test are all OK. My husband is OK.

I will simply respond: Okay that's fine, but please upload the reports for me to take a � at them.

� - Semen analysis ✔
� - Culture test ✔
� - Hormonal assay ✔

These uploaded reports usually gives me an insight into a man's sperm health.

✔For a man with low sperm count, it gives me insight into the root cause of low sperm count/ quality and guide me on where to begin the treatment plan to resolve it.

✔For some men, the semen analysis will show the Count, Motility & Morphology of the semen.

The culture sensitivity test will show :

✔Perhaps Mild, scanty, moderate or heavy growth of a named isolated infection; eg Staphylococcus, E coli, Coliform, etc.

✔ Culture test will also show the level of Pus cells in the semen.

If there is no infection in the semen analysis report then I will examine:

✔ the Hormonal assay to check for the FSH & Prolactin levels because studies have shown that men can also suffer Hormonal imbalance and in my previous lectures in my Fertility Classes in my WhatsApp groups; we have addressed the issue of High FSH & HIgh Prolactin also a root cause of Low sperm count & Poor sperm quality.

Topic: Understanding The Relationship Between the Reports of Semen Analysis, Culture test, Hormonal assay & Male Infertility.

Want to reverse Male Infertility
& Conceive a baby or twins within 8 weeks?
Get A Natural Fertility Therapy today!
Contact | Your Fertility Coach

Re: Solution To Male Infertility My Conversations With Ttc Dads Always Follow This by vikyembassy2000(f): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2017
if you have treated before with injection and antibiotics. Sorry to disappoint you that injection and antibiotics alone cannot cure infections rather it will calm it down and it comes back in future, that's why you see people after treating after sometimes it reoccur
Re: Solution To Male Infertility My Conversations With Ttc Dads Always Follow This by bulkwealth(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2017
I love this write-up.Ruzu Herbal Bitters and Ruzu black for men is the Rescue for infertility issues .Erectile Dysfunction and poor libido is a sin in the bed, The cure is here, Ruzu Black For Men if you really want to satisfy her . Buy it here and ve it shipped for free to your location at https://www.ruzushop.com

(1) (Reply)

100% Natural: Boost Your Erection And Fertility / Breaking News: Armed Robbers Storms Lappai Banks(uba And First Bank) See Picture / How To Stop Your Mouth From Smelling When You Don’t Have A Toothbrush Handy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.