Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi (838 Views)

#iamnorth The Bitter Truth We Northerners Should Accept. / Anambra Election. The Way Foward For Anambrarians / Before You Blindly Support IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by Kingsley1000(m): 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
government of obiano is the
one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria.so much noise and many
billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at
anambra was done by Peter obi/ngige, almost every day the
governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but
you won't see anything tangible ,he said he attracted 50billion dollar investment,where are the industries/companies located?he said he exported ugu/bitter leaf to europe which yield over 10billion dollar,have you gone to the site where all these things are cultivated? billboards everywhere,
I have been going round to see where the vegetables or
the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at
governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less
than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed
without making any noise, just last week, obiano came
to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar
and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to
the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese
firm the place is till a tick evil forest .asides paying of
salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did
nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and
barbing and carving his hair...................vote individual not party.apga is a parasite to anambrarians(fa na atagi Ana afugi onu)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by Kingsley1000(m): 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
ndi Be anyi atara afufu,anyi choro onye ga efiche anyi anya mmiri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by Kingsley1000(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by dasamek8: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:
government of obiano is the
one of the biggest fraud in Nigeria.so much noise and many
billboards but nothing on ground, all the roads today at
anambra was done by Peter obi/ngige, almost every day the
governor is signing memorandum of understanding, but
you won't see anything tangible ,he said he attracted 50billion dollar investment,where are the industries/companies located?he said he exported ugu/bitter leaf to europe which yield over 10billion dollar,have you gone to the site where all these things are cultivated? billboards everywhere,
I have been going round to see where the vegetables or
the yams is being cultivated, its just a pure lie, look at
governor ambode of Lagos and umahi of ebonyi, in less
than 3yrs into office see how good they have performed
without making any noise, just last week, obiano came
to my town and flagged off a road with one catapillar
and left since then Nothing is happening there , go to
the site of cargo airport he signed the mou with Chinese
firm the place is till a tick evil forest .asides paying of
salaries which is not an achievement, obiano did
nothing in anambra except putting up Billboards and
barbing and carving his hair...................vote individual not party.apga is a parasite to anambrarians(fa na atagi Ana afugi onu)
exactly. obi and obiano can't prosper this time around. It's either our Nwoye or nothing.

2 Likes

Re: For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by Kingsley1000(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
dasamek8:

exactly. obi and obiano can't prosper this time around. It's either our Nwoye or nothing.
let the best Man emerge
Re: For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by Kingsley1000(m): 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
nevertheless I commend obiano for prompt payment of salary,something okorocha has been finding it very difficult to do
Re: For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by chyk08133610346: 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:
nevertheless I commend obiano for prompt payment of salary,something okorocha has been finding it very difficult to do

chike go and look for job, stop being a jobless fellow.
Re: For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by Kingsley1000(m): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
chyk08133610346:

'm into commercial poultry production,don't worry by december if tony or obaze wins,I'll give u one matured Turkey
Re: For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by Agentsmith002: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
chyk08133610346:

. this is the 30th handle you have created in a couple of week

give me a definition of joblessness other than urself chinonso

Re: For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by chyk08133610346: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:
'm into commercial poultry production,don't worry by december if tony or obaze wins,I'll give u one matured Turkey

One turkey? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is your poultry?
Re: For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by fellowman: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:

prompt or no prompt as far as okorocha is paying, is better for salary to be late than never.
Re: For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by chyk08133610346: 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
abakaleke people are not regarded as humanbeings. So I don't give whatever you say a thought. Get lost.

[s]
Agentsmith002:
. this is the 30th handle you have created in a couple of week

give me a definition of joblessness other than urself chinonso

[/s]
Re: For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by clevvermind(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
THE PEOPLE LOVES OBIANO AND HE WILL WIN THE ELECTION.
Re: For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by Kingsley1000(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
chyk08133610346:

One turkey? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Where is your poultry?
....some of them in late 2015,how I wish obiano can give me loan with low interest rate to broaden my enterprise

Re: For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by Kingsley1000(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
clevvermind:
THE PEOPLE LOVES OBIANO AND HE WILL WIN THE ELECTION.
if he wins,let him triple what he has done in his 1st tenure
Re: For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by chyk08133610346: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:
....some of them in late 2015,how I wish obiano can give me loan with low interest rate to broaden my enterprise

Go and register here for support:

http://www.asba.ng/
Re: For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by Kingsley1000(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
chyk08133610346:

thank u
Re: For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by Kingsley1000(m): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2017
chyk08133610346:

how can I make the request,I have registered
Re: For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by chyk08133610346: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kingsley1000:
how can I make the request,I have registered

Go to their office in Awka to present your business proposal.

1 Like

Re: For Anambrarians Supporting Obiano Blindly.the Bitter Truth-peter Obi by Kingsley1000(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
chyk08133610346:

Go to their office in Awka to present your business proposal.
'll go there by december,i thought I can submit the proposal online

(1) (Reply)

Vp Osibanjo Calls For Revival In The War Against Corruption / Inec Added Zeros To Anambra Election Results To Avoid Boycott Figs / EXCLUSIVE: Buhari’s Son Unconscious After Horror Power-bike Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.