Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (119028 Views)

AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers In Police Uniforms In Enugu Caught After Gun Battle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Souqwaqif: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
frank317:
Wow, he looks like a ghost

A very very bad ghost. A sex worker saw this kind of face and went home with him alone... The risk women take because of money.

For a million dollar no reasonable person should follow such a scary face home
You are very much on point Sir.
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
Beehshorp:
That's why I advice guys.. Just enter your room and jerk off, it would solve you a lot of problems
Rubbish! so because of one bad experience, guys should turn to wanking Right? well... you can continue with wanking, count me out grin, but wait o! how many years are you going to carry on wanking eh?

Look! i ve picked up women from that spot too some times and i end up not having sex with them i still pay them. one time i picked up one gyal she was on her period and she knew this. i didn't do nothing with her when she started causing trouble i just paid her 5000 naira instead of the 3500 she charged me. she could not believe it, she promised to come back After her period and fuvk me for free, but i said it's okay not to worry i am going back to lagos the next day.

So it depends how you handle the situation, this case was just one bad experience (and drugs was involved) an accident maybe. so please! stop wanking! grin
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Oyebee91(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Beehshorp:
That's why I advice guys.. Just enter your room and jerk off, it would solve you a lot of problems
true [color=#006600][/color] crybut don't you like to play with boobs n ass?
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Ediomo12(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmm, i blame that guy for that because he should have collect the girl that knife and then beet her without killing her
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
frank317:

A very very bad ghost. A sex worker saw this kind of face and went home with him alone... The risk women take because of money.

never judge a book by it's cover, he could be a very nice individual just because he doesn't look like DAVIDO or DBanj doesn't make him a horrible person, besides it looks like he hasn't slept for days After Killing a woman Accidentally maybe and could be facing a death penalty or life imprisonment. he is proberbly in shock.
so chill!

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Oyebee91:
true [color=#006600][/color] crybut don't you like to play with boobs n ass?
i wonder o! angry hear him Adivicing guys to wa!nk! what a nicompoop! grin
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by delishpot: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
She no do anything yet she is naked? Who is he trying to deceive?

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by delugajackson: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
MaritzaNL:
A guy told me about one that broke bottle to almost stab him just cos he didn't pay her well.

Another incidence happened where an ashawo fought with a guy, bite marks spotted all over his body. I hope he took anti-tetanus sha.
Poverty induced action. If she had channeled such energy into something productive, it wouldn't be as bad as this.

At the end of the day, you get sick or infected with STDs, and next you die. You lose more than you gain in this particular field. Girls should be wiser by now.
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Trickerinnocent(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
Its all d girl's fault,d guy didnt sleep with her
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
hugoboss36:
I pray for all men on nairaland...not to encounter this kind temptation....my mum always tell me that,if a man can distance himself from the three Ws (women,wine,weed)....that he will surely live long...though i do drink...but cant go this far...of killing someone...

Haha..

Mum used to say these three:

1. WOMEN
2. MONEY
3. ALCOHOL (or any intoxicating substance)

To her, the moment a man cannot control his love and the risks/actions he is willing to take for these things, such a man will end up in deep shi t.
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by eventsms(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Good for them

watch latest news on http://www.topics.com
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by mechanics(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Konji is wicked.
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by sirjentul05(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Konji...yes I mean konji...like I was saying, konji is a morthafucka
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Magnifico2000: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
[b]His story didnt add up. He hasnt really opened up to the police on what really happend.

1. He claimed the lady wanted to stab him. For what? The only reason why the lady would want to stab him is only if he refused to pay her which the guy never mentioned anything like that.

2. Why wont you pay her? Afterall dere was an agreement btw both parties irrespective that one party failed to fulfil his or her own side of the agreement.

3. If truly his version of the story was true which i doubt very much, he might have felt shortchanged considering the fact that he never had intercourse with her and she was also demanding for me.

4. Already we can only try to reason his own side of the story since there is no other side of the story as the lady is dead already.

5. He might have had intercourse with the girl and refused to pay her. Hence, a fight ensued and you know those girls are desperate for money.

6. It is only God that can help him in this predicament as it is a clear case of murder. He can only plead for manslaughter which he may likely not get considering the fact that he tried to flee the scene.

The summary of the story is always pray not to enter this kind of trouble.[/b]

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by kay29000(m): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
frank317:

I think the fact he killed someone turned him that way. Fear and worry can age a human being really fast.
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by gozzlin: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
castrol180:
So many lessons learnt, ranging from alcohol intake which may lead to konji, to carrying a prostitute whose ego is high due to drugs. After committing atrocities in their land, they run up here, Lagos state just to continue their inimical act. Omo ale jati jati, apayan. Biafra, land of blood and war since 1967

grin grin

Funny thing is that more blood is shed in Yoruba land than any other region in Nigeria. what with the booming trade in human heads and other body parts ingrained in Yoruba culture. Hundreds of ritual dens replete with fresh corpses and decaying bodies are discovered on a daily basis all over the southwest, and you, oh brainless one, thinks throwing jibes at Biafraland over an isolated murder case will change the glaring crime statistics in Nigeria?

He who lives in a glass house better not cast stones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by ibuwealth: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
good boy you really make a record for your family.
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by sisisioge: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2017
Forks&spoons! What the spoons was he thinking? Whew! What a way to end his career.
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
gypsey:
Rubbish! so because of one bad experience, guys should turn to wanking Right? well... you can continue with wanking, count me out grin, but wait o! how many years are you going to carry on wanking eh?

Look! i ve picked up women from that spot too some times and i end up not having sex with them i still pay them. one time i picked up one gyal she was on her period and she knew this. i didn't do nothing with her when she started causing trouble i just paid her 5000 naira instead of the 3500 she charged me. she could not believe it, she promised to come back After her period and fuvk me for free, but i said it's okay not to worry i am going back to lagos the next day.

So it depends how you handle the situation, this case was just one bad experience (and drugs is involved) an accident maybe. so please! stop wanking! grin

professor Pickinaldo! no pick ghost one day o o o. my friend don pick ghost b4 nd he has not remained him former self

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by delzbaba(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
wrong place to stab a person,she will just bleed out within 2minutes
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Leez(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
castrol180:
So many lessons learnt, ranging from alcohol intake which may lead to konji, to carrying a prostitute whose ego is high due to drugs. After committing atrocities in their land, they run up here, Lagos state just to continue their inimical act. Omo ale jati jati, apayan. Biafra, land of blood and war since 1967
ahh and who be dis?
una dn come again
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Nathan2016: 6:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Beehshorp:

As much as i think too much of jerkin off is not good. Still sex is just one huge overrated act...

I believe if you cannot abstain and jerk off, get a gf and maintain her or get a fuvk mate and maintain her...

Olosho risk nowadays is too high

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ncan Njaba chapter. Na we we
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Oyebee91(m): 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
gypsey:
i wonder o! angry hear him Adivicing guys to wa!nk! what a nicompoop! grin
smiles. .tell him oh
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Nathan2016: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2017
gypsey:

So it depends how you handle the situation, this case was just one bad experience (and drugs is involved) an accident maybe. so please! stop wanking! grin

So in your mind.. You that is carrying ashawo is better than the guy that self-services.. Lol
Oga go and marry, changing ashawo na better risk oo
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
Eaa247:

professor Pickinaldo! no pick ghost one day o o o. my friend don pick ghost b4 nd he has not remained him former self
Rubbish! Ghost doesn't exist, if they do exist i would like to meet the ghost one day and buy the ghost a drink and take her to my hotel room.

Did your friend tell you which country the ghost is from? Was the ghost an American ghost or Brazilian? Or maybe even chinese grin grin grin what was the ghost wearing? Trouser, mini skirt or gown? Did the ghost drank beer or champaign?

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by billyG(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Beehshorp:
if u cannot hold body,buy a flesh light frm jumia.hole na hole.

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Leez(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
You are in a tertiary institution, girls full school, looking for a guy with bunk off campus. Where they can come relax, cook noodles and lash to cool temper. Your own is to carry 4k and chase oloshos and you think it's your village people that is doing you?
d tin pain me cuz d guy fall hand die
chics full pub admin bt if u no wan dept tinz run mass comm na cuz d depts close
ds nigga cast

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nathan2016:

So in your mind.. You that is carrying ashawo is better than the guy that self-services.. Lol
Oga go and marry, changing ashawo na better risk oo
so clever clogg! Tell me what makes me and him the same. He fuvk himself and I fuvk! Ashawo! So tell me the similarities. grin MR nice guy, maybe you should become pastor.
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by castrol180(m): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
gozzlin:

grin grin

Funny thing is that more blood is shed in Yoruba land than any other region in Nigeria. what with the booming trade in human heads and other body parts ingrained in Yoruba culture. Hundreds of ritual dens replete with fresh corpses and decaying bodies are discovered on a daily basis all over the southwest, and you, oh brainless one, thinks throwing jibes at Biafraland over an isolated murder case will change the glaring crime statistics in Nigeria?

He who lives in a glass house better not cast stones.

Guy, live with that...
Re: IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics by Edipee(m): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Beehshorp:
hmmm. Jerking off is still a problem o sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Nurse Steals Money From Dying COVID-19 Patient In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.