Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time (49168 Views)

PRICE DROP TO 4.5M!!! 6 TYRES TIPPER FOR AN URGENT SALE. / 9 Star Trek Ships Redesigned As Cars / Nigerians Saw A Self-Driving Car For The First Time & Mobbed The Car (Pic,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by franchizy(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
What GEJ could not done for her people, PMB has does it.

I no the illitracys here and nitter harts will not comend PMB for this.

God bless PMB for broughting joy to the peoples of this comunities.

Bayelsa will be great again.
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by gebest: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
begwong:

Ask ur uncles what dey have been doing with the 13% derivation allocated monthly!
if u read my previours posts u ll discovered i ve bein sayin d governors ar d problems of dis country
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by toprealman: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
In 2017 What a travesty!
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by juman(m): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
NCP:
The Roads are invisible to the neked eyes.

grin grin grin
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by jonadaft: 12:53am On Oct 25, 2017
HungerBAD:
God bless this Governor.

Even if the State is a PDP State, good things should be commended by people with good hearts.

One step at a time and Bayelsa will get there.
Mediocres... Shameless people..
A tiny state like one of Lagos LGA yet gets allocation more than Lagos but has very little to show for it.
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by isnovic(m): 1:58am On Oct 25, 2017
.... N30 billion Sagbama-Ekeremor road

That says it all.
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 25, 2017
Jonathan:

Mediocres... Shameless people..
A tiny state like one of Lagos LGA yet gets allocation more than Lagos but has very little to show for it.

You don't know what you are saying. I am sure you have not visited the state. Only one Local government is on the mainland , the rest is on island. The whole land is swampy. Construction is very expensive. The FG ought to have master plan for Niger Delta
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by kiddapunk: 4:53am On Oct 25, 2017
Bolustical:
Bayelsa has been in the news for good reasons in recent time. I commend Governor Dickson for investing so much in the education sector of his state. He is really laying a serious foundation for solid and sound education in Bayelsa.

When someone does well, such person deserves commendation irrespective of party lines.

Nevertheless, Dickson needs to address the salary backlogs in his state.
I wish you were here to see for yourself,he is practically crashing the education system. although power supply is quite sufficient here I can't lie,that's just our fortress in the main time
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by eventsms(m): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2017
Wonders shall never end in Niger delta .
Who is responsible?
Read more news on http://www.topics1.com
Business , political and global news
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by MrOwonikoko: 7:03am On Oct 25, 2017
PDP...30 billion for d akant ehhh...just singing dou!
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2017
is this one an achievement. . nonsense . . .after now it will be used to score cheap political point. .these state has the means and financial power to build bridges across every riverine communities yet prefer water transportation. .
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by amydulsia(f): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2017
RZArecta:
Seriake Dickson is still a thieving idíot cool
Even if u r put there,u'll still be one. D most imprt tin is, thief or not,still do d job u were put there for
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by RZArecta(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2017
amydulsia:

Even if u r put there,u'll still be one. D most imprt tin is, thief or not,still do d job u were put there for
I have noticed you
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by olajide8(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2017
Exclusive32:

Through river, dear. pls always use the brain.

So simple- to say, through the river grin cheesy - gullibility is a choice, I refuse to be part of those, that think like that- try and think more, of what is stated and what you just wrote pls - I want to believe your not an engineer, so the possibility of defending a statement like this might be true to you- I am not an engineer also but I know from a few jobs one on sight that, the overhead tank at the back is a super-volume overhead tank weights at least 300kg and when fully coupled may weigh up to 600kg-1tonne to resist strong breeze or unforeseen weather changes - so yes, through the river okay, but to the point of installation nko? They would drag it bah? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by Exclusive32: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2017
olajide8:

So simple- to say, through the river grin cheesy - gullibility is a choice, I refuse to be part of those, that think like that- try and think more, of what is stated and what you just wrote pls - I want to believe your not an engineer, so the possibility of defending a statement like this might be true to you- I am not an engineer also but I know from a few jobs one on sight that, the overhead tank at the bank is a super-volume overhead tank weights at least 300kg and when fully coupled may weigh up to 600kg-1tonne to resist strong breeze or unforeseen weather changes - so yes, through the river okay, but to the point of installation nko? They would drag it bah? lipsrsealed
I believed you don't think with ya brain. grin .. your thinking are so wacky. Don't you know that they transport such heavy loads with barge? grin pls I will indulge you to decipher for once with your brain?I believe you are a vagrant that's why your whole ideas are just turning into a quagmire. grin grin grin
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by olajide8(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2017
Exclusive32:

I believed you don't think with ya brain. grin .. your thinking are so wacky. Don't you know that they transport such heavy loads with barge? grin pls I will indulge you to decipher for once with your brain?I believe you are a vagrant that's why your whole ideas are just turning into a quagmire. grin grin grin

You are still not using that thing in your skull- because it's certain, it does not contain matter only water- by or through the river/barge yes- to the point of installation nko it just disappeared and landed at the site bah? Abeg, I dey go sleep- no need of haggling with you- lipsrsealed undecided undecided grin
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by Exclusive32: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2017
olajide8:

So simple- to say, through the river grin cheesy - gullibility is a choice, I refuse to be part of those, that think like that- try and think more, of what is stated and what you just wrote pls - I want to believe your not an engineer, so the possibility of defending a statement like this might be true to you- I am not an engineer also but I know from a few jobs one on sight that, the overhead tank at the bank is a super-volume overhead tank weights at least 300kg and when fully coupled may weigh up to 600kg-1tonne to resist strong breeze or unforeseen weather changes - so yes, through the river okay, but to the point of installation nko? They would drag it bah? lipsrsealed
those stuff were brought in pieces and were install and coupling in pieces. They didnt brought it as a full coupled tank. I m telling you what I have witness. After fixing the stand with knots and welding machine, the tank will be fix by transporting each item with the aide of a long robe from the ground to the top of the tank stand where they will fix it. so you thought they fixed the tank on the ground and lifted it with the help of motorcrane to the top of the stand? pls decipher with ya brain grin
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by Exclusive32: 11:00am On Oct 26, 2017
olajide8:

You are still not using that thing in your skull- because it's certain, it does not contain matter only water- by or through the river/barge yes- to the point of installation nko it just disappeared and landed at the site bah? Abeg, I dey go sleep- no need of haggling with you- lipsrsealed undecided undecided grin
those stuff were brought in pieces and were
install and coupling in pieces. They didnt brought
it as a full coupled tank. I m telling you what I
have witness. After fixing the stand with knots
and welding machine, the tank will be fix by
transporting each item with the aide of a long
robe from the ground to the top of the tank
stand where they will fix it. so you thought they
fixed the tank on the ground and lifted it with the
help of motorcrane to the top of the stand? pls
decipher with ya brain. grin
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by olajide8(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2017
Exclusive32:

those stuff were brought in pieces and were
install and coupling in pieces. They didnt brought
it as a full coupled tank. I m telling you what I
have witness. After fixing the stand with knots
and welding machine, the tank will be fix by
transporting each item with the aide of a long
robe from the ground to the top of the tank
stand where they will fix it. so you thought they
fixed the tank on the ground and lifted it with the
help of motorcrane to the top of the stand? pls
decipher with ya brain. grin

You too get, wahala - yes installed in bits agreed- neeexxxxttttt, they have sold this man here buns- instead of meat pie cheesy cheesy
cheesy
Re: Jubilation As Cars Drive To 4 Riverine Communities In Bayelsa For The First Time by Exclusive32: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2017
olajide8:

You too get, wahala - yes installed in bits agreed- neeexxxxttttt, they have sold this man here buns- instead of meat pie cheesy cheesy
cheesy
you finally learned right grin. happy for you now cheesy
then, you are no longer a chump grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innoson Rolls Out Monster Trucks For Nigerian Security Agencies (Picture) / Stolen Vehicle: Please My Toyota Camry Was Stolen Yesterday In Lagos / This Lexus LF-1 Limitless SUV Will Leave Your Jaw Dropping (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.