Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

New Audio-visual Equipment For Hire - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / New Audio-visual Equipment For Hire (637 Views)

See Our Audio Visual Set Up @ Standard Organization Of Nigeria Event @ 10 Degree / We Are The "JAGABAN" Of Audio Visual Rentals In Nigeria. / Professional Audio Visual Rental/hire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Audio-visual Equipment For Hire by funso77(m): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2010
Hi nairalanders,

I currently have state of the art audio-visual equipment for hire for your wedding anniversaries, naming ceremony, rave, parties (beach, birthday and so on), graduation ceremonies and many more at affordable prices. A very good DJ to keep the atmosphere electrified and enjoyable with different genre of music as requested by you, suitable for your occasion. PA Systems, cord-less microphones, mixers and speakers, projectors, projector screens, etc.

All this equipment are new and in good condition to serve your desire. For good business, am looking for patronage from individuals and corporate organizations and be rest assured, your desires are my responsibility. Good prices, new equipment, coordinated logistics: you dont have to worry or do anything. All for you. Call me at 08087187930 or send me an email:ayoola.funso@gmail.com for bookings. You will be glad you did, i promise. Anticipating your patronage.

(1) (Reply)

Youyr Wedding Dress And You! / Celebs Rock Sax Appeal 2 / Training Rooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.