Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Planning A Visit To Germany? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Planning A Visit To Germany? (695 Views)

Procure Your Goods From Germany & Other European Countries With Ease / Opportunity For An All Expense Trip To Germany / Planning A Wedding – Uniting Gowns, Bridesmaids And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning A Visit To Germany? by mactonnyso: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2010
Are you planning a visit to Germany?, for studies, Business trips, relocation, or vacation. We offer cheap decent short term accommodation, translation services, travel guides and oversea business Representatives in Germany, France, Holland, Belgium and Swiss. over 28 years experience on the field. mail: mactonny01@googlemail.com
Re: Planning A Visit To Germany? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2010
mactonnyso:

Are you planning a visit to Germany?, for studies, Business trips, relocation, or vacation. We offer cheap decent short term accommodation, translation services, travel guides and oversea business Representatives in Germany, France, Holland, Belgium and Swiss. [b] over 28 years experience on the fie[/b]ld. mail: mactonny01@googlemail.com

i laugh in german grin
Re: Planning A Visit To Germany? by adexchamp(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2010
I laughed in Naijastyleeeeeeee
Re: Planning A Visit To Germany? by boyt1: 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2010
My uncle is a G.M of a printing company based in Kaduna with branches in Asaba and ABA. Last year they imported from Asia a brand new 25.000dollars printing machine, 13 months later the equipment got faulty.

Now he has decided to buy a more reliable advanced equipment from Germany. A fairly used equipment from Germany is no doubt more efficient and reliable to the new ones from Asia.
I have already posted your email address to him. He is visiting in May only on business.
Re: Planning A Visit To Germany? by mactonnyso: 4:22pm On Mar 16, 2010
boy t:

My uncle is a G.M of a printing company based in Kaduna with branches in Asaba and ABA. Last year they imported from Asia a brand new 25.000dollars printing machine, 13 months later the equipment got faulty.

Now he has decided to buy a more reliable advanced equipment from Germany. A fairly used equipment from Germany is no doubt more efficient and reliable to the new ones from Asia.
I have already posted your email address to him. He is visiting in May only on business.

Your request: Book production machine.

German Graphics

Model : Technograf Lego Ct60 4 mio.
Description: binder with conveyors and trimmer. size: Max. 300 x 300mm Min.100 x 105mm production thickness Max.20mm mn 1mm speed max. 3600c/h
Sheet-size 300x300mm
installed in 2006
Price range : b/w 42.000 to 56.000 €uros including shipment and 2 years service garrantee, see office at Apapa, Lagos.
Re: Planning A Visit To Germany? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2010
it seems the last two posters are one and the same person.

we aren't dumb on this forum,boy!

(1) (Reply)

Business Idea 4 people That Has At Least One Million (return within 3 months) / Make Orders For Your Cakes / Alluvial Gold Dust For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.