Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,016 members, 7,838,555 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

APC Is Making Good What PDP Made Bad – Sen. Adamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is Making Good What PDP Made Bad – Sen. Adamu (655 Views)

Yakubu Dogara: Corruption In PDP Made Me Rejoin APC / PDP Made Southeast Land Of Abandoned Projects, UPP Chairman Alleges / Osun Re-run: What PDP Should Do – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is Making Good What PDP Made Bad – Sen. Adamu by kayjay007(m): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
A National Assembly member, Sen. Abdullahi Adamu (APC-Nasarawa), says the All Progressives Congress (APC) is making good what the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) made bad during its 16-year rule.
Adamu, who made this known in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja on Tuesday, said that the rot accumulated between 1999 and 2015 that PDP held sway in governance was much.
“What it took them 16 years to damage, we cannot take just one year of some magical works to get everything corrected,” he said.
According to him, the PDP fails to realise deliberately that the APC cannot just perform magic within this short period, because they have nothing on their agenda but mere propaganda.
“They have not been doing enough work and spending enough time to plan what is called opposition in the real sense of democracy. They feel calling people names, abusing people and propaganda is
opposition, this is wrong.
“They will not get the desired result out ofthat.
“For instance, the propaganda that Monkey Pox was induced by vaccines from the military, what can be more absurd than that and they have kept quiet because it is an agenda.
“This negativity is from the PDP stable; this is a smear campaign, I pity their strategy,” Adamu said.
On the recent comment by the PDP Senate Caucus that it would dislodge the ruling party, the lawmaker said that they were only giving the impression that they were still relevant in the political arena.
He, however, said that the political space was big enough for associations wanting to be recognised like the PDP, to impact on the Nigerian polity.
“PDP is no longer what it used to be. PDP is a party that had 16 years and then toward the end, they got so strong and gota bit power drunk.
“Unfortunately, through intoxication theylost everything that there was in political fortunes, they had to go back to the table to start all over,” he said.
Adamu, who is a former governor of Nasarawa, lauded Gov. Umaru Al-Makura, for his efforts at developing the state, saying “given the circumstances, he has given the best he can’’.
“I support the government of Nasarawa. I
believe no administration is perfect; no administration provides everything that the populace requires; I believe that he is doing well enough,” he said.

https://guardian.ng/politics/apc-is-making-good-what-pdp-made-bad-sen-adamu/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2586557806

1 Like

Re: APC Is Making Good What PDP Made Bad – Sen. Adamu by sarrki(m): 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol

It seems APC is still dreaming

A lot of us voted pmb

I doubt if you guys continue at this rate
Re: APC Is Making Good What PDP Made Bad – Sen. Adamu by daveP(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
This one must have been watching to much of 'myko jackson'
Re: APC Is Making Good What PDP Made Bad – Sen. Adamu by Flexherbal(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
The change should begin with our elected leaders.
Re: APC Is Making Good What PDP Made Bad – Sen. Adamu by Spylord48: 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
Election Don dy reach Na.He don't want to loose his return ticket to another person.
legistlooters!!
Re: APC Is Making Good What PDP Made Bad – Sen. Adamu by BiafranBushBoy: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol...

I told someone that APC has brought a tactics that would kill off the poor mases.

It is now called the tactics of excuses. Any party that takes over power in opposition will find a way to embezzle and now turn the blame to APC.

The cycle will continue till the masses start dying of hunger...

Till then, Nigerians should enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: APC Is Making Good What PDP Made Bad – Sen. Adamu by Paperwhite(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
sarrki:
Lol

It seems APC is still dreaming

A lot of us voted pmb

I doubt if you guys continue at this rate
Perhaps you're must be dreaming along too After all nah you be their front man here.So stop hallucinating dear.Smell the coffee.

1 Like

Re: APC Is Making Good What PDP Made Bad – Sen. Adamu by Paperwhite(m): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
To think that this mumu was once a governor under the PDP.Politicians will always be who they are but what is annoying is their sanctimonious lifestyles.
Re: APC Is Making Good What PDP Made Bad – Sen. Adamu by authehighness: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
your words,sound and look like your name,adamumu
Re: APC Is Making Good What PDP Made Bad – Sen. Adamu by fergie001: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
This man with whom you wouldn't know whether he is sleeping or awake with his toad-like eyes,was a fmr PdP Gov,now tell me d difference?

You all are failures.
Re: APC Is Making Good What PDP Made Bad – Sen. Adamu by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
pity 4 ur party come 2019 apc are goin down,u guys have nothin to offer Nigerians but.lies and Blame, but y d blame game now ? most of u apc members was once under d xame pdp
Re: APC Is Making Good What PDP Made Bad – Sen. Adamu by MONITZ: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mbok,I am not understanding this sinator at all oh..
Re: APC Is Making Good What PDP Made Bad – Sen. Adamu by Ola17: 5:09am On Oct 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol...

I told someone that APC has brought a tactics that would kill off the poor mases.

It is now called the tactics of excuses. Any party that takes over power in opposition will find a way to embezzle and now turn the blame to APC.

The cycle will continue till the masses start dying of hunger...

Till then, Nigerians should enjoy!

Same way APC introduced hate speech and propaganda politics. The monster they are creating now will come back to bite them in the åss.

(1) (Reply)

2 Lorries Full Of INEC Materials Seized At Hotel, APGA Alleges / Ikoyi Whistleblower Threatens To Sue FG For Non-payment Of Reward / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.