Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral (41909 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Physically Challenged Lady Lecturer Weds Her Man, Photos Go Viral (Video) / Warri Man Weds His Oyinbo Wife, Photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by englishmart(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
oyibo don dey marry us since Adam

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Ifiegboria(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
What can I say
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Bills2307(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Andrewgame42:
14 Years
whenever I see this, I start laughing. dey r sending a gay to prison full of male prisoners. tell me is it not honey moon he's going to

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Septembermann(f): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
and it made front page..... isn't that promotional?
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by jpmoriarti(m): 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2017
Why the outrage? Did the wedding take place in Congo or any African soil?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Jamiubond009(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
K
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Adonis86(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nigeria government should repeal the law against same sxx to make it I existent instead of topical issue. I have a lot of friends like that in Awka but don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by diva90: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
This one must be Bobrisky's brother undecided
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by jurgyvideos: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
Wood to wood
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by MansaHenry(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
Op iz straight...quote me
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by AuroraB(f): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
No time angry
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by manci(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
so now even the African men don't left out in following rich white foreign sugar daddies
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Chukazu: 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
As long as their sexual relationship doesn't have a negative effect on the economic activities of the Country nor affect the nationwide distribution of goods and services...They are good to go once it is consensual.

I don't know why we overblow shii like this in Nigeria.

In USA,this is legalised...Yet,Hypocritical Nigerians will do a testimony in their respective religious centres if they get only a "visitation visa".

No way... somethings are just an eye sore
This can't stand in this part of the world ,at least for now,regardless the level of civility and modernity one claims
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Vincentonyeka(m): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Abeg what is happening
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Dafreeguy(m): 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:
As long as their sexual relationship doesn't have a negative effect on the economic activities of the Country nor affect the nationwide distribution of goods and services...They are good to go once it is consensual.

In USA,this is legalised...Yet,Hypocritical Nigerians will do a testimony in their respective religious centres if they get only a "visitation visa".

Gay spotted!

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by asawanathegreat(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
Earthquake Go visit dem soon let them keep on trying God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
Does it hurt anyone? No! Mind your own business.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by MrHenshaw: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
The wedding pictures of a Congolese gay and his Belgian sweetheart have gone viral on the Internet and triggered outrage in the highly conservative continent.

In most countries in Sub-saharan Africa, homosexual relationships are still considered a taboo, and even a deadly sin against God.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/wedding-photos-of-congolese-gay-and-his.html?m=1

D fool even wear CAMISOLE join body.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by victrick105: 9:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheHistorian:

when you go to rome...do as the romans do...this is nigeria not america...and if u are caught in the act, your miserable ass is gonna be cooling off in jail for 14 yrs...itz as simple as that....so this one way you dey yarn na grammer

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by watchindelta(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
I dn't think fu cking man like me is civilization undecided

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by EmekaBlue(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by alfredfrddy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
This to inform the general public that the bearer of this diamond account, Adeola Adejare, 222499286, is a fraudster who claims to sell data. His phone number is 08067956156. Anyone doing business with him is doing so at his/her own detriment. Share this message until the miscreant is apprehended and dealt with accordingly. Thank you
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by abolergynation: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
The wedding pictures of a Congolese gay and his Belgian sweetheart have gone viral on the Internet and triggered outrage in the highly conservative continent.

In most countries in Sub-saharan Africa, homosexual relationships are still considered a taboo, and even a deadly sin against God.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/wedding-photos-of-congolese-gay-and-his.html?m=1

If God would not punish diz ones in this generation...then Sodom and Gomorah deserves apology
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by lonelydora: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
Flexherbal:
These set of people are increasing by the day.

Come to Owerri,Enugu, and PH.. lesbianism everywhere

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by apharm(m): 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
How I wish nobody commented on this. absolutely RUBBISH
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by bpalace(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
dkronicle:
What the fok, this act is just disgusting. Even as i be ftc, my ticket is about to cast.
Yes, it haff casted.... Unless u player o1.5
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by chizzy161(f): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Happy for them. I wish them well. To those condemning them - you are not better than them. Just let them be.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Fortunehunter(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
Do not worry, do not bother, one day, you will account for everything thing you did.

That day, you will become motionless,

That day, the mouth you used to kiss your fellow man or fellow woman will start to smell because, magorts have taken over.

After that day, all the people that encouraged you will call you a corpse.

They will only give you a small house made of wood called coffin.

They will dig deep inside ground to put you,

They will cover the sand and even match it very well to avoid the offensive ordour that will come from you..

You may rejoice now, but it won't be long.

Prepare to meet The Lord God Almighty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by segebase(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
FORKK.....*SPITS ON Buhari*
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by ashawopikin(m): 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Disgusting, tufiakwa!
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by daddio(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
dkronicle:
What the fok, this act is just disgusting. Even as i be ftc, my ticket is about to cast.

THANK GOD YOU MADE
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral by Kimy97(f): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
D black guy looks like Laura Ikeji's Husband...Kanu bro... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday / Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos / FAAN Workers Crushed To Death By Fallen Container, Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.