Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Court Postpones Decision On Appearance Of Dasuki, Jonathan As Metu's Witnesses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Postpones Decision On Appearance Of Dasuki, Jonathan As Metu's Witnesses (9356 Views)

FG Orders Release Of Dasuki And Sowore / I Am Father To All Bayelsans - Jonathan As Sylva, Lyon Visit / President Buhari Is One Of The Major Recipients Of Dasuki Money - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Postpones Decision On Appearance Of Dasuki, Jonathan As Metu's Witnesses by israelmao(m): 6:28am On Oct 25, 2017
[quote author=manci post=61738921]is only in Nigeria a former Thief like jona will still moving freely if not the respect of his former office I would have said worst [/quote

What are we doing about former and current thieves?
Re: Court Postpones Decision On Appearance Of Dasuki, Jonathan As Metu's Witnesses by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:59am On Oct 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/247148-court-postpones-decision-appearance-dasuki-jonathan-metuhs-witnesses.htmlhtml

*He is 31 years old*

Austria today made history by electing the world's youngest president who is 31 years old.

His name is Sebastian Kurz, he is just 31 years old and with him is his girlfriend Susanne.

Before today's election, he was the country's foreign minister.

While our youths are contented with being ass lickers, praise singers and Special assistants on social media in Nigeria, youths else where are disrupting the status quo, pushing for innovation, changing the narrative and pushing for the new frontier.

From Facebook to Snapchat and Taxify, these tech giants were founded by millennials who are youths.

Mark Zukerberg is just 32 years old and the youngest billionaire in the world.

The bar has been raised in Austria that elected a 31 years old man as its leader today.

A 31 years old man in Nigeria is probably in his parents house,unemployed and broke, eating free food and not bothered.

The 31 old Nigerian man is feeling big supporting politicians (who directly or indirectly put us in the mess we are in) on Facebook without seeing the nexus between the failed leadership and present unemployment predicament.

I weep for our youths many of whom are wasting away forgetting that time waits for no one.

The condition in Nigeria is not helping matters though and then my generation is not ready to push for change.

Those who have bank jobs think they are on top of the world, forgetting that the owners of the banks were Billionaires at their age.

The women get married and drive their husband's cars and think they have arrived.

Those who work in IOCs see themselves as great achievers, not knowing that they are slaves.

I ask myself and other young people reading this, what are you doing with your life?

Are you happy with the way Nigeria is at the moment?

What are you doing to push for change?

I wish you a Thought Provoking month.

*FORWARDED AS RECEIVED FOR ITS BENEFICIAL PURPOSES PLEASE*
Re: Court Postpones Decision On Appearance Of Dasuki, Jonathan As Metu's Witnesses by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2017
Paperwhite:
Useless government of lies,deceits and propaganda.They just have no case against these fellas.Abba Kyari,Danbazzuo,Lawal Babachir,Baru,And latest the Maina scandals are all lined up among many but as usual they are being treated with *He is 31 years old*

Austria today made history by electing the world's youngest president who is 31 years old.

His name is Sebastian Kurz, he is just 31 years old and with him is his girlfriend Susanne.

While our youths are contented with being ass lickers, praise singers and Special assistants on social media in Nigeria, youths else where are disrupting the status quo, pushing for innovation, changing the narrative and pushing for the new frontier.

From Facebook to Snapchat and Taxify, these tech giants were founded by millennials who are youths.

The bar has been raised in Austria that elected a 31 years old man as its leader today.

A 31 years old man in Nigeria is probably in his parents house,unemployed and broke, eating free food and not bothered.

The 31 old Nigerian man is feeling big supporting politicians (who directly or indirectly put us in the mess we are in) on Facebook without seeing the nexus between the failed leadership and present unemployment predicament.

I weep for our youths many of whom are wasting away forgetting that time waits for no one.

The condition in Nigeria is not helping matters though and then my generation is not ready to push for change.

Those who have bank jobs think they are on top of the world, forgetting that the owners of the banks were Billionaires at their age.

The women get married and drive their husband's cars and think they have arrived.

Those who work in IOCs see themselves as great achievers, not knowing that they are slaves.

I ask myself and other young people reading this, what are you doing with your life?

*FORWARDED AS RECEIVED FOR ITS BENEFICIAL PURPOSES PLEASE*.
Re: Court Postpones Decision On Appearance Of Dasuki, Jonathan As Metu's Witnesses by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
By now you should be so ashamed of yourself for supporting an old, corrupt, do-no-well, retired and expired septuagenarian who was repackaged and sold to you.

What manner of man are you??
*He is 31 years old*

*FORWARDED AS RECEIVED FOR ITS BENEFICIAL PURPOSES PLEASE*
Re: Court Postpones Decision On Appearance Of Dasuki, Jonathan As Metu's Witnesses by hmabdool(m): 9:39am On Oct 25, 2017
donlucabrazi:
embarassed

If Buhari refused to appear before Oputa's Panel which was an inquisition and reconciliatory in nature, and has since assumption of office refused to obey several court orders. I see no reason why Jonathan should appear before any Court to give evidence

We cannot keep having different standards in this country. What insolence!

Oga Jona, you exhibited the highest level of cowardice by failing to remove Jega prior to the 2015 general elections, and that was your greatest undoing. Please, NEVER! And I repeat, NEVER you ever repeat that mistake by obeying any court summons and trust me, the heavens will not fall

No Basket for rotten mango...

then ur igbo brethren Metuh will rot in jail...be rest assured grin
donlucabrazi:
embarassed

If Buhari refused to appear before Oputa's Panel which was an inquisition and reconciliatory in nature, and has since assumption of office refused to obey several court orders. I see no reason why Jonathan should appear before any Court to give evidence

We cannot keep having different standards in this country. What insolence!

Oga Jona, you exhibited the highest level of cowardice by failing to remove Jega prior to the 2015 general elections, and that was your greatest undoing. Please, NEVER! And I repeat, NEVER you ever repeat that mistake by obeying any court summons and trust me, the heavens will not fall

No Basket for rotten mango...

then ur igbo brethren Metuh will rot in jail...be rest assured��
Re: Court Postpones Decision On Appearance Of Dasuki, Jonathan As Metu's Witnesses by aloeman15(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2017
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin
ol boy, try get small shame na. is that too much to ask?
Re: Court Postpones Decision On Appearance Of Dasuki, Jonathan As Metu's Witnesses by vedaxcool(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2017
[s]
aloeman15:

ol boy, try get small shame na.
is that too much to ask?
[/s]

shild try buy sense naw

(1) (2) (Reply)

AFCFTA: What President Buhari Said As He Formerly Accepts Committee Report / Biodun Nathaniel Olorunfemi Dead, Buhari Mourns Former Ambassador To Namibia / PIA: Lawan Hints On Amendment Of New Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.